Notices

2002 S2000 W/ 51K MILES *CHEAP*

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 S2000 W/ 51K MILES *CHEAP*

Asking 14,000 firm!

Silver, black leather. In excellent mechanical/cosmetic condition. 51k miles. Not one door ding, or dents in the metal at all. Has some scuff marks on very lower part of the front lip from previous owner tapping a few parking blocks, along with a little paint chipping also on the very lower part of the front lip. (I took a picture of this and the rest of the car at the following address:

http://s210.photobucket.com/al...holly/

The engine is perfect, it has never been never modified, it has never been flooded, or repaired because of any malfunction.

I am passing the savings that I got on the car to you. The interior suffered damage in 2004. The convertible top was left open in a heavy thunderstorm, drenching the whole inside of the car. The original owner claimed it on insurance, got a settlement and had it all replaced (carpet, seats, 04+ center console, electronics) You would never, ever, notice, nor will anyone else that loves S2000's. The work was done so perfectly, everything works like brand new, no problems at all. This repair was done in 2004, and since then there has been no problems at all. This is not some recent repair job. Talk is cheap so come see for yourself.

You have to see the car to believe it. Drives perfectly, handles excellent, shifts smoothly, accelerates effortlessly and strong. Recent tires in the rear and BRAND NEW front tires are being installed on 7/17. There is no maintenance, or repairs that need to be done at all. Just had it checked out by a Master Tech and he gave it a clean bill of health (have receipts), Ready to drive. In perfect alignment. Totally original parts, never been modified, only one owner before me. I am an adult, have a wife and 2 kids. This is a 3rd car for me, and I'm ready to sale to save $$$. Insurance premiums alone cost about $750 a year.

E-mail me for more details, and be sure to check out the pictures. I will respond promptly. Call me in the evenings if you would like to talk further.

I want to sell soon, so I have set my price for a quick sale. First person to show me the money gets the car.

Thanks for your time. It has always been a dream of mine to own an S2000. I finally have, and am ready for someone else's dream to be fulfilled. When I bought this one, I was so happy not to have paid full price. Absolutely ZERO buyers remorse. Other 2002's are selling for $17,500-19,500 all day long...why pay that much???