Notices
Southern California Fresno & Below

SiRalex16v's Car STOLLEN AND STRIPPED ** PLEASE READ THIS ONE...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SiRalex16v's Car STOLLEN AND STRIPPED ** PLEASE READ THIS ONE...

Well after almost 5 years of building my car ... it was taken from me between monday and wensday from clairmont in san diego. There are ALOT of top knotch parts on this car .. parts that can only be mine... please any info you have will be rewarded.. if you bought these parts you can keep them ... i just want those ppl found and caught.

some parts that can that are easy to spot is my wheels 15x7 and 15x7.5 w/ 38 offset work meister s1's. they are staggard in 4x100... no matter what color they are you can distinguish the staggard set up,

i also had a full titanium strut bar made by greddy trust, 2 red recaro ctr seats driver's side had one dark stain that coulndn't be removed on the seat pad. eclipse cd7000 headunit with nav. intena,

the motor is a 98 spec itr with an american obd1 gsr head and ecu w/ enjo motor mounts and a Jun oil cap, the trans. is a 98 spec ITR and the trans should look REALLY clean since it was rebuilt by gear speed but if installed you will hear it howl due to the final drive was a little worn it also has a gearspeed plate on it stating that they worked on it.

The GtP sports hood... not many out there ... check out the link below and you will see it ... the link also has a list of all other parts it had ... i still have the type R head tho so the motor would have a black valve cover and i still have the spoon lip at home so that wasn't taken as well but everything else .. shell is already sold to a friend im moving on to a mustang ...

PLEASE... any info would be great .. and i repeat if you have bought these parts you can keep them .... i just want info leading to those who take ppl's hard earned money and steal.... click on this link to see pictures and full description of the car... thanks

http://www.jdmchat.com/feature001.html
any information email me at Djalext@yahoo.com
Old 10-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: SiRalex16v's Car STOLLEN AND STRIPPED ** PLEASE READ THIS ONE...

It wasn't outside was it? That thing was clean, hope you get her back.....
Old 10-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

damm it such a nice car and yet sorry about your loss man!!!!!! hope you find it and hope you get that Fu*king thief!!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks homie. clean car too. fkn theives yo! fk that BS.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow that is a terrible loss man hope u get her back in one peice
Old 10-05-2009, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

can your check craigslist in your area. also check local forums. also there not dumb out there in cali i had a friends car disappear while he was away in Iraq. finally i found it 7 months later on NWP. they completely re-did the whole car. fixed all body damage. and turbo'd it just to sell it. dummy posted pics of the v.i.n. # and i checked. thats your best bet. all parts have there way of turning up. its just the time and place. sorry for your loss it sucks i know if i put that much work in my hatch i would be on the hunt. hope you find your parts and in the same condition.