Notices
South Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas

H-T Weekly Austin Meet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (SirRevvs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SirRevvs &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">10 P.M.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn, why soo late.........I haven't stayed out that late since I was in High School.

Are we starting this weekend?
Old 05-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (JDMSpoonType-R)

I guess you guys can show up whenever, I can't get there until around 10ish. I guess we could try it out this weekend.
Old 05-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SirRevvs &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess you guys can show up whenever, I can't get there until around 10ish. I guess we could try it out this weekend.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Chris, we all know the meet won't get started unless your there. 10 works for me, let's try it this weekend and see how it goes, but like you said before

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SirRevvs &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm sure it'll be one of those things that starts off slow and progressivly picks up. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 05-16-2005, 01:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well guys sry i wont be attending these meets, that is wayy to far south.I live around plfugerville, and thats about a 50 min drive.If we could find something more central that would be excellent..
Old 05-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (00mofo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00mofo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well guys sry i wont be attending these meets, that is wayy to far south.I live around plfugerville, and thats about a 50 min drive.If we could find something more central that would be excellent..</TD></TR></TABLE>

........Oh, Now you agree with me for a more central spot......J/K

Yeah, I think if we get a more central spot, more than likely, more people will show.

Sorry Chris, can you name some other places to meet, I'm not saying Techridge is the best spot either cause then Chris and Stephanie may not be able to make it.

Come on guys and girls, lets get some input on more central places, we could try for Barton Creek Mall or maybe Steinmart in Westlake, I used to meet buds there when I lived there.......and no problems, of course that was back in the day.

Post up!
Old 05-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

............................Still waiting for you to post up.
Old 05-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im not agreeing with you on nothing

but yeah barton creek mall was my actually first choice, but people were saying we'ed be kicked out.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:26 PM

are you shitin me? at the Y in oak hill...thats like a 30 minute drive from north austin. What happened to something central?
Old 05-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (prettyQuik)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by prettyQuik &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">are you shitin me? at the Y in oak hill...thats like a 30 minute drive from north austin. What happened to something central?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I think we are working on that..........Does anyone have any other suggestions on somewhere more central?

We could shoot for Barton Creek Mall, hang out there for awhile and see what happens. If we get kicked out, then we will know for next time, we can't hang out there(that's a BIG "if" we get kicked out). Then we can talk about other central places to hang out.*Shrug* That's just one suggestion.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:37 PM
(Profile is security compromised)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00mofo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well guys sry i wont be attending these meets, that is wayy to far south.I live around plfugerville, and thats about a 50 min drive.If we could find something more central that would be excellent..</TD></TR></TABLE>

I live in Pflugerville too, how odd . I figured I was the only one that had a clue where it was.

I'm down for anywhere.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (F_Series_Stunna (Jeff))

Where's Pflugerville? I thought that was considered North Austin?
Old 05-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

northeastern border of williamson and travis county
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by F_Series_Stunna (Jeff) &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I live in Pflugerville too, how odd . I figured I was the only one that had a clue where it was.

I'm down for anywhere.</TD></TR></TABLE>
P ville represent lol.. more like haterville
Old 05-16-2005, 07:11 PM
(Profile is security compromised)

Adam, it basically is north austin.

Haterville it is, and I try to stay far away.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (F_Series_Stunna (Jeff))

Modified by stefanie at 10:41 PM 5/19/2005
Old 05-16-2005, 09:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (stefanie)

sry to hear that,hopefully both of yall can come.this way he doesnt have to worry about anything....
We need more people spread the word
Old 05-16-2005, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stefanie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">go ahead and cancel my vote, david doesn't want me talking to or hanging out with any other guys. hope y'all have fun without me!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

, that sucks but its cool we'll all get a chance to hang out in July

I say Barton Creek sounds cool to me. Let's try it out for a while. Worst that can happen is we get told to leave. It's all about trial and error
Old 05-17-2005, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dude,

Why cant San Antonio people can meet Austin people? LEt meet at San Marcus Shopping Center someday.. Come on.. Make fair for us...
Old 05-17-2005, 04:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (py)

Austin is cool but I think weekly meets will get old and not only that 10 is way late to do a anything. If it were at 6 or 7, we could go do something later like a movie or Dinner or just cruise or even a evening photoshoot for those who have expensive cameras. And Py, hey I drove all the way to San Marcos to your meet one night to freeze my *** off and come right back. The only cool people were you and ExAccord. My suggestion since the big meet is like 2 months away to have a mini one end of this month.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (CRexer101)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRexer101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Austin is cool but I think weekly meets will get old and not only that 10 is way late to do a anything. If it were at 6 or 7, we could go do something later like a movie or Dinner or just cruise or even a evening photoshoot for those who have expensive cameras. And Py, hey I drove all the way to San Marcos to your meet one night to freeze my *** off and come right back. The only cool people were you and ExAccord. My suggestion since the big meet is like 2 months away to have a mini one end of this month. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Your right, Austin's cool, but it's the people that make it what it is, so with that in mind, a weekly gathering with cool people wouldn't get old. A mini meet.......That's not a bad idea either.

I wouldn't mind driving to San Marcos to meet some guys from San Antonio and have a gathering.

Old 05-17-2005, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stefanie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">go ahead and cancel my vote, david doesn't want me talking to or hanging out with any other guys. hope y'all have fun without me!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey Stephanie,
David knows we're just kidding around, right? I know I'm just playing around, hell I'm married and have a little car enthusiast that will probably be checking out the cars as well come July.

I look foward to meeting you and ProRally at the meet, hopefully you'll be able to come out for the weekly meets as well.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Cause I can, BUMP.
Old 05-17-2005, 12:54 PM

Modified by stefanie at 10:41 PM 5/19/2005
Old 05-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H-T Weekly Austin Meet? (CRexer101)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRexer101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Austin is cool but I think weekly meets will get old and not only that 10 is way late to do a anything. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That's when all the fun begins. I guess I'm weird cause me and my friends don't usually get home till 4 or so and if we go eat its at Jim's or IHOP.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRexer101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> If it were at 6 or 7, we could go do something later like a movie or Dinner or just cruise or even a evening photoshoot for those who have expensive cameras. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That would be kinda cool, I guess. I'd rather do a cruise than go see a movie though.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRexer101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> My suggestion since the big meet is like 2 months away to have a mini one end of this month. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Or every month. I think that may be a better idea than having a weekly meet, because most of you guys wanna go home too early J/K
Old 05-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stefanie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he just really doesn't want me around other guys, and i'm going to go ahead and listen to him because i'm tired of us fighting about it. maybe i can still go in july, we'll see.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well can you blame him, there are some crazy guys out there............like me.J/K

I was just about to ask you about that....... "maybe i can still go in july, we'll see." Isn't he coming out in July? Well, hope to see both of you at the July Meet.

Chris, I think once a month is a good idea but, I can't even remember to pay the bills once a month, let alone meet some dudes for a car meet.
Old 05-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

so is the time still set at 10? or is it going to be earlier?