Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

SCAMMER - Hippslsvtec18 aka Kyle Hippensteel

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 02:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMER - Hippslsvtec18 aka Kyle Hippensteel

I purchased (or tried to) the motor from Kyle's 700 hp DC2 part out thread found here: http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?p=49928888

I paypalled Kyle for the motor first thing in the morning last Monday (8/25/14). He was great about responding to texts/PMs prior to me sending the money. After I sent the money he started getting shady immediately.

When I sent him the money he said he would get the motor shipped out that day, as it was already on pallet and he had that day off from work. Well on Tuesday (8/26/14) the motor wasn't shipped out yet.

He then told me that it would get picked up Thursday (8/28/14), well that was the last time I heard from this scum bag. He will not return my texts, emails, phone calls, or PMs.

I have already started the claims process with Paypal. I have also managed to track down another member who had a problem with a transaction from him, so I have a pretty good case built up.

DO NOT GIVE THIS SCAMMER YOUR MONEY