Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

Exospeed Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Exospeed Racing

Originally Posted by Hamstr323
with all due respect randy there never should have been an issue in the first place if will would have kept to his word instead of selling hopes and dreams!.....
This is the reason Wil will no longer be involed with Exospeed sales.

Once again, 3rd party inquiries of the whereabouts for the original buyers product are completely redundant. The urgency to acquire the product have not been equally met with any attempts to contact us. We NEED the original buyer to get a hold of us by email at randyr@exospeed.com or by phone at 661-775-1963 or the alternate phone number 661-505-7249.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's pretty sad to have to go through this process at all with 4+ years dealing. I've had customers wanting front ends, wheels, pistons and for months i can't even get a straight answer to get a refund or even the product in my hand to want to attempt another order.
This will turn me away from such/was a good company in my book to the one of the worse one's i've had to deal with it. Atleast stand up to your customers and answer them if YOU are the one taking the money and orders you better be the one to man up and pay them back or send the dang product out.
I sent you Randy my concerns and i hope you will resolve them as soon as possible.]

-John
Old 11-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

k well my boy caught up wit will at sema for double r and double r he got his fronts (randy got em to another friend for him) now says rears will take a bit longer.......... wow didnt see that coming........ NOT!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by AllMotorRandy
This is the reason Wil will no longer be involed with Exospeed sales.

Once again, 3rd party inquiries of the whereabouts for the original buyers product are completely redundant. The urgency to acquire the product have not been equally met with any attempts to contact us. We NEED the original buyer to get a hold of us by email at randyr@exospeed.com or by phone at 661-775-1963 or the alternate phone number 661-505-7249.
redundant?? how so? 4 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THIS LOSER FOR A SET OF WHEELS!!!!! it was wills responsibility to get ahold of his customers! not the other way around!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

redundant?? how so? 4 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THIS LOSER FOR A SET OF WHEELS!!!!! it was wills responsibility to get ahold of his customers! not the other way around!
And what role do you have in this whole situation? just another drama-tech poster trying to stir the pot? LOL.

Things with Sonic Racing (Andre, Pony and Jeremy) have been taken care of as well as the other customers from this post. If you have nothing to do with this transaction besides your pointless bantering and redundant posts, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:23 PM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

Hamstr323-read this

Sales Feedback Forum Rules MUST READ
The Forum allows a factual post on an unresolved dispute with a vendor or another member once all efforts to resolve the issue offline have been exhausted. Then, the post must be factual and cannot be used to bash the vendor or the member. Once the post has been made, it cannot be repeated in other sections or on other days.

Moderators will try to leave such threads open until everybody with direct knowledge of the issue being addressed has had a chance to provide their version of the facts. The thread must not become a running debate on the accuracy of the “facts” and may not deteriorate into an exchange of personal attacks. Neither should be used as an opportunity for speculation by those who do not have direct knowledge of the issue.

Once there has been the opportunity for the facts on all sides to be posted, the thread will be locked. It will remain in the database and will be available for review by those who are researching the topic, vendor or member.

The Forum is not in a position to monitor transactions or to determine the “true facts” in most disputes. Upon request, however, the Forum will try to intervene and mediate a settlement suitable to all parties in a dispute. When issues are resolved in the matter, it will be posted to the original dispute thread so it becomes part of the searchable record. We believe that is a more useful record of performance for potential customers than would be an eBay-style rating system.

As has been our past practice, members or vendors who show a pattern of unresolved issues will be removed from Honda-Tech.com.

Occasionally, members fail to recognize the importance of exhausting all efforts to settle an unresolved dispute, issue, or concern offline.

Such action can seriously damage the reputation of the business, the owner, their employees, or another member.

Members need to realize that when they create a thread, even if the information is factual, if they have not given the business/owner/member the opportunity to make things right, hundreds of members will still read the thread and walk away thinking less of the business and member, and could hinder future purchases.

Therefore, it is imperative that members contact the business/member via phone, e-mail, or PM to attempt to settle an issue or concern offline and afford them the opportunity to make things right or to clarify what may have gone wrong

- FOR THE TIME BEING, ALL THREADS AND POSTS IN THIS SUB-FORUM WILL AUTOMATICALLY REQUIRE STAFF APPROVAL BEFORE THEY APPEAR.

- Please post in threads ONLY if you are somehow involved in a transaction with the user/vendor featured in the topic title. Forum staff reserves the right to remove content not in compliance.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:03 AM

This is why I am involved with sales now, so we don't end up with customer service that is questionable.

Unfortunately our invoices here do not have Honda-Tech screen names under the "sold to" line. As far as I'm aware, we have never sold any wheels to a customer named Double*R or SonicRacing1. I'm not just going to give wheels away to anyone that posts on this thread. You are welcome to call 661-775-1963 for any questions but I will not blast my personal cell phone number out in public to get bombarded with phone calls.

All I ask is for you to send me an email at randyr@exospeed.com with the details of your order (name, size of the wheel and application, address, etc.) so that I can work on it and get you a resolution on your order.
Guess Wil got me too, I sent you an Email and left a message. Would appreciate a prompt response.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by xenocron
Guess Wil got me too, I sent you an Email and left a message. Would appreciate a prompt response.
Replied....
Old 11-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

And what role do you have in this whole situation? just another drama-tech poster trying to stir the pot? LOL.

Things with Sonic Racing (Andre, Pony and Jeremy) have been taken care of as well as the other customers from this post. If you have nothing to do with this transaction besides your pointless bantering and redundant posts, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself.
o.k for one I am also a member of sonic! two I was asked by (pony) if I could help get a hold of will on here since he stopped answering his phone after a few weeks (back in august) so you were saying????

BTW this ain't "resolved" until the other wheels are in hand!

thanks for playing.....
Old 11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

o.k for one I am also a member of sonic! two I was asked by (pony) if I could help get a hold of will on here since he stopped answering his phone after a few weeks (back in august) so you were saying????

BTW this ain't "resolved" until the other wheels are in hand!

thanks for playing.....
yeah we're not playing buddy... wheels are ready tell pony to come and get them.... case closed...
Old 11-10-2010, 07:41 AM

i have been seeing a pattern with Exospeed issues over the last 3-4 years -- this isn't the first time there are issues, i think it is funny how everyone likes to try and sweep it under the rug, either you know what you are doing and how to run your business or you don't but the pattern speaks for itself and you can't deny that

call me the bad guy for telling it like it is, i have dealt with Wil/Exospeed in the past and have experienced the long delays, missed ship dates - at some point you just have to decide that it isn't worth the headache
Old 11-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah we're not playing buddy... wheels are ready tell pony to come and get them.... case closed...

Update while on my way to Sema my friend finally seen Will in person and called Randy on the APB level to drop off my wheels asap which randy dropped off at a friends house of mine.

I was told the week after sema i was going to get my rear wheels i bearly came back into town today so ill see if my rear wheel are really ready as promised.

Sad it had to come to this point but i missed out on a couple of events due to these wheels not being in my posssion nor any info just " backordered parts, custom holding the wheels, we had them but we sold them" responses.

It is what it is......
Old 11-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

And as to my friends coming on here and lashing out guess what i was reffred by them to exospeed for my needs . Guess how they look when i was like "okay were my wheels at"..

Randy said hes going to make things right with everyone best of luck Randy .
Old 11-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i emailed randy yest. i ordered a carbon fiber front end almost 3 mnths ago it was paid in full i was told eta is dec 3 but in the meantime i was also told i would be compensated something for the long delay somehow it was shipped out and for some reason had to be returned in the transit not sure why yet, but i have yet to be compensated anything like they said, dont get me wrong when i was able to get ahold of wil he seemed to be honest about things but when i went almost 3 weeks emailing,calling ect. i finally got a response saying there waiting for the front end to be shipped back to them, from where i have no idea. but i emailed them to ask for a tracking number and the shipping companys name to see if i could locate it, i also asked what i was getting compensated but have yet to get a response on that, i planed on doing alot of business with exospeed such as a motor build but i want to see how the go about "compensating" me like they said and how this issue is resolved. if anyone from exospeed was wondering my name is Steven Crutcher i ordered a 99-00 carbon fiber open front end. also does anyone know what shipping co they use.
Old 11-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by fourplay
i emailed randy yest. i ordered a carbon fiber front end almost 3 mnths ago it was paid in full i was told eta is dec 3 but in the meantime i was also told i would be compensated something for the long delay somehow it was shipped out and for some reason had to be returned in the transit not sure why yet, but i have yet to be compensated anything like they said, dont get me wrong when i was able to get ahold of wil he seemed to be honest about things but when i went almost 3 weeks emailing,calling ect. i finally got a response saying there waiting for the front end to be shipped back to them, from where i have no idea. but i emailed them to ask for a tracking number and the shipping companys name to see if i could locate it, i also asked what i was getting compensated but have yet to get a response on that, i planed on doing alot of business with exospeed such as a motor build but i want to see how the go about "compensating" me like they said and how this issue is resolved. if anyone from exospeed was wondering my name is Steven Crutcher i ordered a 99-00 carbon fiber open front end. also does anyone know what shipping co they use.
I'm sorry Steven I have not received an email from you. Please resend to randyr@exospeed.com so that I can get the details of your order and get it resolved right away.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:48 PM

Randy,

I have emailed you on 11/24 and again just now because no response (from you or Wil) in the past week. Just throwing it up here...you have my number.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:45 PM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

lol, maybe they where out on hoilday, lol Just saying. 24th was the day before thanksgiving LOL and the weekend too
Old 12-01-2010, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by ahobbs
lol, maybe they where out on hoilday, lol Just saying. 24th was the day before thanksgiving LOL and the weekend too
The holiday was Thursday...and Friday if you like your employees. If you are a company STRUGGLING to keep customers happy...its understandable if you want to continue pissing them off and lose more business by taking a week off for a one day holiday. The auto reply on their email says Nov 24-Nov 29. It is now Dec 1st...

A truck showed up at my place last Wed (day before Thanksgiving) and luckily I got all of my front ends, but there was a set of wheels on that order as well which of course werent on the truck.

I would have put in another order for (10) front ends already since these were gone before they got here...but, you know.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hey guys I have also ordered CF Front End for my Integra DC2. Been waiting over 3 month now. Last email i received was on Okt 1st. I have just sent an Email. I do have receipt. to whoever it is on the whole fricking universe! If you exospeed racing, you need to contact me by replying my email or calling/texting/voice message on phone # provided within email.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by buil_up_gsr
hey guys I have also ordered CF Front End for my Integra DC2. Been waiting over 3 month now. Last email i received was on Okt 1st. I have just sent an Email. I do have receipt. to whoever it is on the whole fricking universe! If you exospeed racing, you need to contact me by replying my email or calling/texting/voice message on phone # provided within email.
It worked! Got replyed by Randy and a call from Wil. Reason for backorder is they're mooving, and season for not replying is Wil was sick and and was very busy mooving and also lot of stuff and orders... So never mind the Drama. it looks like they're getting back on track and trying to resolve it...

Also they both promissed that they will ship my front end on Monday, Dec 6th. let's see what happens and what kinda product i would get.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Do we have any information on when the wheels will be shipped / ready to be picked up? I talked to Randy about a month ago and sent an email last Monday but no reply. I called three times Monday and no one picked up.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Khnemu
Do we have any information on when the wheels will be shipped / ready to be picked up? I talked to Randy about a month ago and sent an email last Monday but no reply. I called three times Monday and no one picked up.
Please email me again @ randyr@exospeed.com. I don't seem to recall missing any of my emails.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Emailed.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Khnemu
Emailed.
replied!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Randy|, 12/19 now and still nothing, you need to ship my front end and let me know tracking # also invoice to be sent to my mail

email sent!!!

Originally Posted by buil_up_gsr
It worked! Got replyed by Randy and a call from Wil. Reason for backorder is they're mooving, and season for not replying is Wil was sick and and was very busy mooving and also lot of stuff and orders... So never mind the Drama. it looks like they're getting back on track and trying to resolve it...

Also they both promissed that they will ship my front end on Monday, Dec 6th. let's see what happens and what kinda product i would get.

Quick Reply: Exospeed Racing