Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

CXRacing

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CXRacing

Now I don't know if, and if you are, associated with this company but I hope to God that you aren't. I have been fighting with them on a radiator warranty for the past week and still no resolution. Here are the E-Mail transcripts. I have now taken it to the point of social media networking and every forum I'm a member on, starting with Honda-Tech. Ban me if you will, but people need to stay the F#*$ away from this company and their horse **** products; e-mails are from newest to oldest so start at the bottom. Phone conversations aren't included but you get the gist:

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Mikey <red96turbols@gmail.com> wrote:
Sharon,

Due to the fact for blatent disregard for customer satisfaction and standing by company policies along with total disrespect and ignorance displayed by your company, I have decided to go ahead and open a claim with the Better Business Bureau. I have given you every chance and respect in which you deserve and tried to work with you and complied with all of your requests (sending photo's and awaiting reply.) I've tried calling multiple times today and frankley, the way your company is run and after reading reviews from others online I, nor any of my peers, co-workers or clients will ever be doing any further business with your company. Also, since you are making a conscious decision to push me off like a flake on your shoulder, I will be sending all of this information, telephone transcripts and e-mail reciepts to every online retailer whom sells your product, reviews your products and has any interest in your product.

Now, it will cost me more than a radiator to get a lawyer involved, and just because your company is acting this way, I'm going to. I don't care about the money, I care about your business ethics and consumer rights.

This is going to be public by end of day today, and every tuner, muscle, and reseller website, forum and outlet will be hearing about this.

Thanks,
Mike

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Mikey <red96turbols@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sharon,

After getting off the phone with CX Racing.com's support, I was told I would receive a call back regarding my issue by a "technition", that was at 11 am Mountain Standard Time and have still not heard a thing and it is now 12:33 pm Mountain Standard Time. I was told on the phone that "None of our products have a warranty, its on our website under "Terms of Use"." I reviewed the terms of use to find the following:

"By purchasing Cxracing products, you agree to the following terms and policy.
- Product Warranties
CXRacing Offers Limited Warranty on products, unless specified, no Warranty is expressed.
90 days Anti-leak Warranty on Intercoolers, Radiators, Professional installation proof is required for such Warranty.
Turbo Charger, Wastegate, BOV, Manifold, Donwpipe, Catback Exhaust don’t have Warranty.
Turbo kits do not have Warranty."

The product was professionally installed by a trained/certified technician and carries a 90 day labor warranty (will fax copy of original invoice upon request.) I brought it back to the company that installed it and that's how I know its leaking from a vein and is a manufacturing defect.

You also say to check and make sure there isn't too much pressure in the system, however, if that were the case its still a matter of your product being faulty as the radiator pressure cap was supplied by your company with the radiator.

Point in hand, if you refuse to help me resolve an issue that is clearly a problem with your product and refuse warranty that's clearly stated on your websites "Terms of Use" I will contact the Better Business Bureau, post this issue and your emails and comments on every Social Media network (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.), enthusiast forum (High Altitude Imports, Honda-Tech, Team-Integra, Club Integra, Club RSX, Mustang Owners Club, North American Subaru Owners Association, etc. and ensure no one buys from your company again.

Also, I have taken date and time-stamped photos of your Terms of Use page and printed copies with date and time if you have a clever notion of removing it from your website.

Again, Please return my call as soon as possible so we can resolve this issue at xxx-xxx-xxxx.

On Mar 28, 2012 12:48 AM, "sharon.zhou" <sharon.zhou@cxracing.com> wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,
Sorry to hear that but our products need to pass three different QC process before shipping out so it is no quality problem. Also our radiators normally do not leak. Crack, drain plug is not secure, these can be caused to leak. We sold a lot of them but never had any issues like this and receive a lot of good feedbacks. Radiators have no warranty as in the lowest price without profit. Please double check your installation to see if the coolant pressure is too high or the tube is incorrect installed etc. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding in advance.

Thanks
Sharon

Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 8:08 PM
To: sharon.zhou
Subject: Re: FW: Please return call

Hi,

I purchased a radiator through your retail site, receipt to follow;

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:51 PM, <service@cxracing.com> wrote:

This email is to acknowledge that your order has been received. Please save this message for future reference.

Please note that while you are waiting for your order:
- Approved orders are usually processed within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Tracking information of the shipment will be sent upon the completion of the order processing.
- The transaction will appear on your transaction statement from your financial institute as "CXRACING".
We have included your complete order information below. Please feel free to contact us at (626)589-6720 at anytime if you have any questions regarding this or any other order.

Once again, thank you for placing your order with CXRacing.com. We appreciate your business and hope we can be your valuable resource for your future Turbo Project.

CXRacing.com Customer Service

Order Number : 2195852
Placed : 01/30/2012 19:51:59 Pacific Standard Time

Ship To: Bill To:
Michael Adamo Michael Adamo
red96turbols@gmail.com red96turbols@gmail.com

XXXXX York St #XXX XXXXX York St #XXX
XXX CO 80233 XXX CO 80233
US US

Code Name Quantity Price/Ea. Total
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAD-CIVIC9200-L-3-P-1FAN12Al. Radiator + 12" Fans For Civic 92-00 EX SI DX B16 B18 B Series Mirror Polish MT,3 Rows 1 $189.00 $189.00
Shipping: FedEx Ground Home Delivery: $16.80
Sales Tax: $0.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $205.80

Now here is the problem at hand: the veins in which the coolant flows where it meets the top and bottom tanks, is leaking from the bottom tank somewhere in the middle of the vein. The problem started this morning at 5:30 am Pacific Standard Time and was confirmed by two mechanics at reputable shops. This is a HUGE inconvenience to me as I have to drive this car to and from work and, well, its leaking a ton of coolant. I need to know two things: can you send a warranty replacement and if not will you issue a refund on this faulty product. I have been trying to reach you within normal business hours per CXRacing.com's contact us page to no avail. The phone either rings and rings; or rings and goes to a fax-machine style tone and disconnects.Â

Thanks,
Mike

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 8:56 PM, sharon.zhou <sharon.zhou@cxracing.com> wrote:

Hi,
Can you tell me what your problem is?
You can offer the item code or title if you have any question on it, thanks.

CXRacing Team

Subject: Please return call

Hi my name is Mike and I've been trying to call you for the last hour involving a pretty serious matter please call me at XXXXXXXX

Last edited by red96turbols; 04-02-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: removed my phone number
Old 03-30-2012, 06:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CXRacing

hum, interesting.

I've bought from them several of times.
So far I've yet to have any issues with any of their parts (radiators/oil coolers)
but mainly i get couplers/piping from them

I hope it works out boss.
charlie
Old 03-30-2012, 06:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

They started out as a junk company. They still are a junk company IMO and always will be.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

So ended up getting that radiator heliarced at a-1 radiators. I'm selling it to my buddy for 150 and got a partial sponsorship with Mishimoto and ordered theirs for 170. I haven't heard anything bad about Mishimoto.. Besides I'd rather have a name brand product with a company who honors warranty exchanges rather than giving you a bunch of bullshit than a off **** brand
Old 04-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

mishimoto is basically the exact same radiator with a badge on it lol
Old 04-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

horrible place to do business with. i recieved a fmic that was messed up and they said best they could do is a $5 refund. i was pissed

the fins in sides the bar & plate were bent/ like the fins on radiator.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what do you expect for the price your paying =/ maybe if you would have bought quality parts youd be satisfied!
Old 04-02-2012, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

A quick Google search shows no real big issues with Mishimoto, however, CXRacing on the other hand.. hah. The only other cheap part I bought was my manifold and I quickly learned my lesson with that. I've welded the wastegate flange like 3 times already but whatever it only needs to last til I get my bonus and I'm getting a new one.

Even on Honda-Tech no one really says stay away from Mishimoto... or my search button is just not working well.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

when buying cheap parts you end up spending the same amount of money in the long run that you would have spent buying a legit part the first time around..
Old 08-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I had a cxracing aluminum radiator in previous car for 3 years before selling it. Never had an issue with it and got it for around $125 on ebay. Sorry to hear about your experience though.