Notices
Sales Feedback This forum is to list your experiences with our vendors or other users. Positive or Negative. Please READ the rules.

******* _hans is a scammer ********

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 08:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ******* _hans is a scammer ********

Originally Posted by _HANS
hey buddy. for some reason the box with the headlights didnt get shipped.they had it sitting at the post office lol. they said since it was plastic/. breakable material they couldnt shipit. so im gonna have to resend it. i got my mom to go over and pick it up from the place bc im at school. dont stress out haha im sorry.. ill have it all taken care of.. PM me as soon as you get the other box/items so iknow u got them !
alright hans this is your last chance to make things right

on January 21st i sent hans 350 dollars, and 40 before that as a down payment on his 2000 itr headlights he had for sale.

1. i sent him 40 dollars down payment on his 2000 itr headlights until i could afford to send him the remaining 200.. we had agreed on 240 shipped for his 2000 itr headlights he had up for sale.

2. later on we agreed he would sale me his corners as well for an additional 50.... so everything was fine at this point except for the fact that he told me i would have to wait until he got him jdm front end in so he could send me his headlights... i was not aware that the headlights werent ready to send out.

3. so he took my money... kept his 2000 itr headlights on his car and spent my money on his jdm front end he was buying which i thought wasnt right but whatever.. i let him get away with that... whatever.

4. so a couple more days go by and he has his ZEAL suspension for sale for 800... so we talk more about that i tell him ill buy those as well so we agree'd on the zeal suspension and the itr arms were thrown in for free because of everything im buying off of him and i would need the itr arms because the Zeal suspension was for an itr... so on jan. 21st i send him a payment for 350...

290 for headlights and corners and another 100 towards the suspension.

5. well.. a week later i herniate 2 disc's in my back lifting weights and told him i didnt think it would be a good idea to get a suspension that stiff because of my back and he says he is sorry to hear about my back but he has already spend the 100 dollars towards the suspension and that he will not refund me the 100 dollars but instead he says he can send me the itr lca's... and i explain to him that i wont need the itr lca's because im not going to get the ZEAL suspension anymore.. he basically in so many words tells me tough luck and that he isnt going to give me back the 100 dollars...

6. so at this point im 390 dollars deep and i havent received a damn thing

7. so finally he messages me one day after ive been on his *** every day about an update or some kind of reassurance about the situation and he finally says he sent everything off and that he threw in a free jdm ash tray for my troubles.. so im thinkin ok maybe he isnt such a bad guy after all.. even though he punked me into paying 100 dollars for some itr lca's that i dont need and dont want.

8. so a couple days go by and he says.. "the package with the headlights and corners couldnt be shipped because the post office said they we're breakable lol" < he has the nerve to act like this is a laughing matter.. like my hard earned money that he punked me for is a laughing matter! so he tells me he is out of town and that there is nothing he can do about it at the moment (almost a month after my money has cleared and he has spent it)... so i tell him.. why doesnt his mom go ship off the headlights and corners right away and that he should call her and get a tracking number so he could message me the tracking number and i could feel a lot better about the whole thing... he says no.. and that he will keep in touch and let me know when ever he can.

9. so the next day i get a package from hans.. and its a jdm ash tray and itr lca's... keep in mind people.. i sent this guy 390 dollars and this is all i've got at this point with no tracking number for the headlights and corners which was all i was suppose to be buying.. so the jdm ash tray has the red fabric ripped out of it to top it all off. remember... after i said i didnt wanna buy the ZEAL suspension anymore he said i had to buy the rear itr lca's anyway... he would NOT refund me the 100 towards the supspension/itr lca's... the itr lca's were thrown in for free because of everything i was buying off of him but when i said i didnt want the ZEAL suspension he still made me buy the rear itr lca's instead of refunded me the 100 towards the suspension/itr lca's.... so im 390 into it when i should of been refunded 100 because i could no longer get the ZEAL suspension/itr lca's so at this point i should really only be 290 into it for the headlights and corners like we agreed on but instead im 390 into it because he wouldnt refund the 100 towards the suspension/lca's... so im thinkin ok thats really messed up to force me to buy those lca's that i dont want or need but whatever as long as i get my "minty" headlights and corners.. ill just sell the itr lca's... so i put the itr lca's up on my for sale thread for 49 dollars shipped!! and wouldnt you know it... not 1 person messaged me or even posted any interest in them at all....

10.. so here we are monday night and now he doesnt even respond to my messages at all.. and refuses to refund any money or even give me a tracking number for the headlights and corners.

he also told me that if i made a big deal about this that he knows people on h-t and that i will be banned from h-t!!!!!!!

so basically he thinks he can get away with selling me an ash tray and rear itr lca's for 390 dollars!!!!!

Last edited by HondaGuy02; 02-17-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 PM
Banned

Default Re: ******* _hans is a scammer ********

he is literally online right now and refuses to message me back about my headlights and corners!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned

he literally bumped his thread at 9:49 but he cant message me back???????? wtf?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:08 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

i pmed you back. delete this thread or im contacting a mod.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

does't sound cool whether your a high poster or a mod

id like to see a resolution before if any mod action would happen
Old 02-16-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fibercation
does't sound cool whether your a high poster or a mod

id like to see a resolution before if any mod action would happen
so once he saw this thread he messaged me of course and now he is threatening me with his lawyer!!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: new jersey home of wanna be's posers claimers ricers biters and where everyone fakes the funk

dude your a wacko. pay pal money is refunded..and yea im gonna talk to my lawyer with those threats you gave me. you gonna hear it.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Banned

another update.. he told me he would refund me 250.. and not 290 when obviously 290 is what i paid for the headlights and corners... of course i dont have any money at all in my paypal from him but i told him if he send me 250 i would eat the 40 dollars and forget about the whole thing....

keep in mind people.. even after the 250 instead of the 290.. this means i spent 100 dollars on rear itr lca's and an ash tray i never wanted to buy from him!

if i could send him back the rear itr lca's and the ash tray and get my 390 back.. trust me i would.. that would be the best thing for everyone and the fairest thing for everyone as well.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by _hans
dude your a wacko. Pay pal money is refunded..and yea im gonna talk to my lawyer with those threats you gave me. You gonna hear it.
i dont have 1 penny in my paypal account!!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Banned

Jan. 21, 2009 Payment To Diana Godlewski Completed Details -$350.00 USD $0.00 USD -$350.00 USD $0.00 USD

that is a copy and paste from my paypal account... YOU DIDNT REFUND ME ANYTHING!!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:23 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

dude your a scammer!. i sent you a personal box because i felt bad everything was taking long to ship. sorry you have back problems , i would check the doctor because i thinkyou have a screw loose in your head and you have other issues. your money is refunded. your making yourself look like an idiot.i dont owe you 290. i sent you 250$ back. i cant deal with your wacko PMs. so sell your corny ipath shoes. i cant handle 10 k springs.. my back. im 80 years old. get offfline and stop crying. end of story.and i am contacting a mod about this.
Honda-Tech Member

woow thats crazy!
money folder

Originally Posted by HondaGuy02

keep in mind people.. even after the 250 instead of the 290.. this means i spent 100 dollars on rear itr lca's and an ash tray i never wanted to buy from him!
100 bucks for a JDM personal box tray that goes for over $150 alone and JDM ITR LCA's which easily fetch $100 dollars, seems like Hans hooked you up for taking soo long. Resell those if you don't want it and you can get your money back. Take a moment to think to yourself what just happend. I notified hans about this thread, he obviously bumps his for sale threads first like anyone would.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:24 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

NOONE CARES. take this to pms or delete this thread right now
Old 02-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

can we see a screen shot of the money refunded back into the account wipe paste it in paint and erase everything so no one gets your info. that simple and sorry to hear bout you money and the paypal issue good luck
Old 02-16-2009, 09:25 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

joeham. pm a mod for me. i am trying to talk to my laywer and im sending him allthe pms and threats this dude joe parenti is claiming to threaten me .dudes a loser.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by _HANS
dude your a scammer!. i sent you a personal box because i felt bad everything was taking long to ship. sorry you have back problems , i would check the doctor because i thinkyou have a screw loose in your head and you have other issues. your money is refunded. your making yourself look like an idiot.i dont owe you 290. i sent you 250$ back. i cant deal with your wacko PMs. so sell your corny ipath shoes. i cant handle 10 k springs.. my back. im 80 years old. get offfline and stop crying. end of story.and i am contacting a mod about this.
wow and im the one making myself look like an idiot huh?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Werent ya two posting around together talkin about "f..k bad sellers.... this and that"?
Banned

ok so 250 dollars are pending as of right now, ill keep everyone posted

think about this though.. i still paid 140 dollars for an ash tray and rear itr lca's that i never wanted so your still a piece of **** in my book hans
B*a*n*n*e*d

your refunded!

Last edited by _HANS; 02-17-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ase2
Werent ya two posting around together talkin about "f..k bad sellers.... this and that"?
yea that was before all this happened and before hans was planning on screwing me over
Old 02-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Banned

now hans has his girlfriend sending me messages???? are you serious hans lol ?? come on man
Old 02-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Banned

post my address hans.. i dont give a ****.. IM NOT A SCAMMER YOU PIECE OF ****.. I WAS BUYING **** OFF OF YOU.. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!

ILL PAY FOR YOUR PLAN TICKET TOO IF YOU WANNA HANDLE THIS LIKE MEN
Old 02-16-2009, 09:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

this is dumb. i refunded you on paypal!

Last edited by _HANS; 02-17-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

your trying to rip me of! i refunded you .delete this

Last edited by _HANS; 02-17-2009 at 01:24 AM.