Notices
For Sale General Classifieds For Sale

FS: 91 MR2 NA shell with complete Gen 3 3sgte turbo swap (245hp) with extras and suspension and brak

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 91 MR2 NA shell with complete Gen 3 3sgte turbo swap (245hp) with extras and suspension and brak

Here's the deal guys, i have a 91 MR2 NA that had a blow out and ran off the road and did a little bit of underbody and body panel damage, nothing horrible but its time to go. I don't have the time to pull the engine and tranny out of the car or take apart the suspension and brakes so i'm gonna try and sell everything together, meaning if you have have an NA and want a complete deal to get your engine, tranny, brakes, and suspension swapped over then this would be the way to go...

I'm selling everything PICKED UP for $4k so i can pay off a loan and thats all i'm asking. Whoever gets this will get...

-91 NA swapped to a 95 gen3 3sgte
-ct20b turbo
-walbro 255lph fuel pump
-95 turbo tranny with stock lsd
-spec stage 2 clutch
-spec lightweight flywheel
-hks ssqv bov
-blitz carbon series boost guage
-jdm oem bilstein suspension from a 95
-slotted rotors
-axxis pads
-93+ calipers
-95 gen3 3sgte ecu
-etc...

this is a complete swap STILL IN THE SHELL, the only thing NOT with this swap is the map sensor, and the taillights received with rear clip.

car has 2 good kosei k-1 16x7.5 (scratched and chipped a little) with 2 good tires and 1 good kosei k-1 16x8.5 (scratched a little) and good tire...

the tire and wheel involved in the blow out aren't useable.

has blue interior that some could still be used if desired, decent shape.

the swap was performed by Dave Jenny of PA Autoracing and ran excellent prior to the accident, and ran even afterwards so i know its still fine.

the exhaust was ripped at the flex pipe so a new exhaust would be needed.

i think $4k is more than fair for all of this so please help me out guys, only thing is that it will need to be picked up on a rollback, not towed. thank you guys in advance

Car is located in Greeneville TN 37745

Pics will be given upon request, i'll get to you guys asap.

OR i'll trade for a full ITR engine/tranny/ecu/axles/etc swap

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 10-16-2006, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FS: 91 MR2 NA shell with complete Gen 3 3sgte turbo swap (245hp) with extras and suspension and

bumpin' it on up...