Notices

Iceman intake, LSD clutch, Skunk Pro2, MSD, powder coated pieces, catch can and misc

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iceman intake, LSD clutch, Skunk Pro2, MSD, powder coated pieces, catch can and misc

I am cleaning out the garage seeing as I will be selling my car soon and getting out of the game. All prices are OBO and include PayPal fees. I live in the Bay Area, Hollister specifically. I am in San Jose frequently for work but at night but when I am in the area I can meet because I am there visiting my patients. If you see something you like, have a question or otherwise shoot me a PM. I will ship out items 24-48hrs after I get payment. I work nights, take care of my little one during the day, go to school and try to sleep when I can.

Stock GSR dizzy powder coated black. No internals, you would have to swap the internals from your working dizzy. I have done this a few times and I am currently running one on my car, just need a feeler gauge and a screw driver. $40 shipped.

A BARELY used Skunk Pro 2 intake cam ONLY, don’t ask me what happened to the exhaust cam because I am still pissed about it. SOLD

A LSD motorsports clutch and pressure plate. It is the racer street disc, rated for 192lbs. Used around 5K miles, comes with alignment tool and a throw out bearing with around 2500 miles on it. I liked this clutch so much I put the exact same one on my current car. Ignore the lint in the close up pict, it was sitting in storage for a while. $125 shipped

Misc MSD wires, boots, etc for making jumper wires and what not. Make offer.

A Iceman intake for a GSR. I have both couplers, a barely used newly cleaned K&N filter. I have located the one mounting bracket and I am still looking for the second one but it will work fine with just the one if I can’t find it. This is the full 2 piece kit, good luck finding another one. Also, the K&N filter is cleaned, oiled and ready to install. Sorry, no CARB sticker. $150 shipped

A ATP catch can with fittings and -8an elbows that I had powder coated black. These are the Summit push-lock fittings, just push the hoes on and hook them up as a clamp is not needed. I had it mounted by the AC lines on the passenger side of my Integra using a stock bolt hole, includes the bracket I used that is also powder coated. A picture of where I mounted it is below. SOLD

A generic OBD2 to OBD1 jumper harness, worked fine until I picked up a Rywire harness. Make offer.

B series oil pump o-ring/seal. Make offer

B18 water neck. Make offer

Speed bleeders 10mmx1.25, brand new not used. Make offer

Coolant plug and rear breather plug with seals. Make offer.

Coolant sensor for a B18, worked fine when I pulled it off. Make offer.

Last edited by NUISANCE; 02-02-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 01-28-2015, 09:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Iceman intake, LSD clutch, Skunk Pro2, MSD, powder coated pieces, catch can and m

Bump
Old 02-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Iceman intake, LSD clutch, Skunk Pro2, MSD, powder coated pieces, catch can and m

Cam and catch can are sold.
Old 02-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Iceman is sold
Old 02-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Still a lot of good stuff for sale.