Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

New here and thinking about a track ITR

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here and thinking about a track ITR

I'm currently entertaining the thought of having a dedicated track car. In my garage currently are a 91 NSX, 99 STI swapped 22B replica, 02 Honda S2000, 09 M3 - I get attachment issues with my vehicles and can never bring myself to sell them. Originally I had planned to build the Subaru as a track car but in doing so, I've realized even after a lot of race prep, I really dislike the steering on it and partly that's to do with the chassis but the Subaru was just never built to be that kind of precise machine (it's more of a turbo brute IMO). The other Hondas are too mint for me to abuse at a track while the BMW is just too expensive (it's also my DD). Which brings me here, looking for a cheap ITR that I could then strip and insure on the cheap to have as my track weapon of choice. Looking to learn a lot on the forum and maybe even finding an ITR to complete the Shigeru Uehara trilogy.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New here and thinking about a track ITR

Oh, and also one other really really minor reason is that I have a set of Spoon calipers that I originally acquired for use on my S2000 but the TE-37s don't clear them oddly enough.