Notices
Introduce Yourself If you're new to Honda-Tech, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your ride!!

Hola from Texas

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 05:27 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hola from Texas

How you doing everybody just wanted to post really fast and introduce myself. I've been reading on this forum for a few years but unfortunately never had a chance to join and since now I'm actually looking for serious help I figured why the heck not. I've had more than a few Hondas and my day everything from a 97 boosted EK ,2 91 DA's, a DC and 2 civic hybrids to 3 CRX's. Right now the one that I'm working on is my 87 CRX unfortunately don't have any pictures of him but I will post them as I go on. Have been a major car enthusiast for all of my life always been a hardcore Ford muscle guy but couple of my tuner friends introduced me to these little four bangers that just produce ridiculous power with half the weight and half the engine so I got into them as well. Hope to hear a lot of good information from all users that are knowledgeable around certain things and if there's anything I can help somebody with there will be more than happy to. If I don't see you on here I'll see you on the street deuces.