Welcome to Honda-Tech.com's S2000 forum!
In order to keep the forum from going out of control, the staff here at Honda-Tech decided to enforce some rules into this forum:
1) Classifieds: Classified threads of any kind belong in the Classified Forums. Or you may post a link and description here:
S2000 FOR SALE/WTB Tread
2) Search Feature: Topics, especially basic ones, get covered frequently, especially this forum. We realize the search function is not perfect, but nothing prevents you from scrolling back to pages from the past. It is an excellent way to research. If you know your question is a newbie question then look around first! We are all here to help each other, but you must help yourself first. This forum is especially bad about reoccurring posts, we need to keep run down threads to a minimum.
3) Pictures and Images: Topics with pictures of your car should hopefully have some tech-related info in them. We have seen some great tech info come from threads that had nothing more than pics of someone's car and another member asked how he or she did a certain thing to the car. Threads with nothing more than look at my new wheels are just fine, but they belong in the appearance forum, not this forum. We are lenient about this to an extent because we feel like we are all a community here, and we like to see what we all do with our cars - as long as you include some sort of tech info you should be fine.
4) E-racing: This is NOT an e-racing forum. Threads asking who would win or what will my car run if... will be deleted or locked immediately.
5) Tone and Inflection: The disrespectfulness to others in this forum will not be tolerated. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO OFFER IN THE DISCUSSION THEN SIMPLY DO NOT POST. Keep flaming to a minimum and keep it within reason. Excessive flaming will not be tolerated. If you dislike someone's argument, say so constructively. No need to make personal attacks. No need for name calling. E-thugery will not be tolerated. Excessive poor choice of words will not be tolerated.
6) Post Whoring: There will be no post-whoring. If there is a topic that you do not like then simply IM one of us and as soon as I see it it will be gone. There is no need for 25 members to post this is gay or IBTL! Bumps...use common sense...no need for excessive bumping of threads. Applies to all threads/posts/links to ads.
7) Commercial advertising is not permitted, if you bought something at a good price, awesome, but this isn't a marketplace or best deals forum. Polls must be pre-approved before posting. As it will cut down on non-sense type polls that don't belong in a technical forum.
8) This isn't a s2000 siting forum, if you see another one on the road, cool! But there's no need to start a thread on it.
9) Posts saying "search, ban, wrong forum, stupid noob, etc" will be deleted.
Following those simple rules will make this forum more enjoyable for everyone.