Notices
Honda S2000 Honda S2000

Anyone else go to WMHM?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone else go to WMHM?

Because it was freaking awesome this year!! I was really impressed with my setup and myself. I was passing up cars on R compounds (obviously, the significance is that I was on street tires).

Go me!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJBiQgZyfaI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX54fpPIsYE
Old 07-24-2008, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else go to WMHM? (B serious)

wish i could have made it out there, but i got held up. nice vids though! blue eg= pwned. lol. were you in intermediate? if im still in country, ill try and make the next one.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

flobots FTW
Old 07-25-2008, 09:26 AM

Default Re: (Black S2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Black S2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">flobots FTW</TD></TR></TABLE>

Flobots?!! No sir, that's Cake. I'm offended that you would make that mistake. However, when I first heard the flobots "handlebars" song, I thought it was cake because of the trumpet. Weird coincidence. But dont let that happen again.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hugo. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wish i could have made it out there, but i got held up. nice vids though! blue eg= pwned. lol. were you in intermediate? if im still in country, ill try and make the next one.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The blue EG was on slicks. The guy could really drive it, I must say. After I passed him, I never got too far away from him. The real deal Spoon integra was there. You can see it in the first part of one of the clips. I was surprised that I was able to catch him. I would have passed him, but he ended up pitting early.

I started out in intermediate because of lack of race tires. But after passing everyone and continuous traffic, I decided to try advanced 1. I figured out later that Advanced 2 was the perfect fit. Most people were on race rubber, I passed a few cars and then was able to run traffic free fast laps.

Old 07-25-2008, 09:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

That's hot... anything done to that s2k?
Old 07-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

the trumpet is what got me sorry cause i couldnt really hear the music too well i was allready assuming it was flobots but then i herd the trumpet and i was like its gotta be.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone else go to WMHM? (B serious)

5 stars for going the distance.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:16 PM

Default Re: (Splatter85)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Splatter85 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That's hot... anything done to that s2k?</TD></TR></TABLE>

AEM V2, KW V3s, ADVAN RG2s, Dunlop Direzza Z1 star specs, OEM (real) lip, EBC race pads (for the track only, OEMs for the street), My own alignment specs that were PERFECT. I was using the whole tire without rolling it over. I could make the car rotate, but keep it planted also. I was able to treat it like a civic coming out of turns (floor it before or JUST at the Apex).

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mingus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">5 stars for going the distance. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I figured it was a little cliche...but I've been a fan of Cake since a million years ago.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Black S2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the trumpet is what got me sorry cause i couldnt really hear the music too well i was allready assuming it was flobots but then i herd the trumpet and i was like its gotta be.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's all good....that flobots song is good...just not as good as Cake.