Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

HELP Someone HIT my lude

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP Someone HIT my lude

Ok wednesday night i got hit byt a stupid bimbo and her gay Tiburon, anyhow heres the stuff i have a 99 Prelude shes got a 2001 Tiburon, anyhow theres is this * Y * intersection in the center with a railroad crossing than comes the set of lights, at the set of lights theres ppl who enter from the left, and its a 3 Lane Main st.
Well im coming West towards the center of town Shes in the left waiting for her light, anyhow im going about 35mph, when suddenly i see her right at my door bam!! the ^%#^ hit me, i was pissed so we stock damage status, not big damage paint swap in my side hers, well right after her head light got dented, so cops arrive take both stories than 46minutes to fill a accident report, now the main issue he lets her go its her town plus she knew them, now she leaves i thinking great its her fault she hit me wrong!! I Get this Citation *Warning* it says red light violation, also where it says Accident the officer checked * NO * so im a little confused why did i get that warning if he wasn't even there to even see this happening, well i sent the warning to court but what do you guys think do i stand any chance in winning this? should i get a lawyer ready?

P.S By the way the her should be in the middle but i couln't figure out how to get it there, but you get my point she was turning left and hit me on the drivers side door to almost hitting my gas tank.

a little diagram
| HER |
| - \ |
___________________ |_-_\_ | Honey farms________________________
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -\ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
_____________Railroad___Lights____________________ __________________
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -\ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
___________________________ \___________________________________
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - \- - - - - - -- - ---- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
____________________________{ }ME___________________________________
_________________________SIDEWALK_________________ ____________

[Modified by 99Interlude, 3:51 PM 4/5/2002]
Old 04-05-2002, 07:07 AM

Default Re: HELP Someone HIT my lude (99Interlude)

was there a red light that you didn't stop for?

seems odd he would mark no accident when there was clearly one.

if it's one of those small towns i'd get a lawyer. i hope you got her information.
Old 04-05-2002, 07:11 AM

Default Re: HELP Someone HIT my lude (99Interlude)

its a fairly small but not really, so i should ya that warning i didnt get it wahy i got it.. u can clearly see its her fault