Notices
Honda Prelude All Model Preludes

anyone willing to outcall a timingbelt /tensioner install?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2003, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone willing to outcall a timingbelt /tensioner install?

Is anyone willing to do an outcall and install a new timing belt/tensioner? My 98 SH has been sitting in my driveway for a couple months, and needs to have them replaced... I finally got some money to do it. I had a friend that was going to do it, but His brother in law can't seem to find his number, so I have no way to contact him to tell him that I'm ready to have him do the work, so if anyone is interested in making some extra money, please feel free to email me a price. Parts would need to be purchased as well. Car is a 98 prelude Sh manual tranny. my addy is evan@modelxposure.com , and I live in Santa Clara, CA.. right near great america.

Thanks in advance.

PS: please don't email me if you've never done this before.. I need to get the car running again, so that I can sell it to a friend.

Thanks.

Evan
Old 12-26-2003, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: anyone willing to outcall a timingbelt /tensioner install? (98LudeSH)

does brother in law have an address for said friend. Besides timing/tensioner is not hard to do. I take that back I just recalled my nightmare. Anyway in this case its not an expensive project theres plenty of other shade tree mechanics that would love to do it. Seeing how its after christmas theres alot of broke people.