Notices
Acura Integra Type-R All Integra Type R Discussions

Neo's Epic Expo 8 Pic Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Neo's Epic Expo 8 Pic Thread

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people behind the organization, the sponsers, the instructors, and everyone for making it an awesome Expo.

I had a blast out there, was nice to put a face to the usernames.

__________________________________________________ _____________
Type R Expo 8 pics yo.

Ali's stunt mobile:

Henry's Boosted Hype R

Another view of it.

Us in Orlando, spending the night at Dave_B's house:

White Rocket (Chris), Dave_B, Ali, Me (I am sober )

Checking out Dave_B's riced out Hype R

Some daytime pics of it:

Dave_B putting a new sticker on the car:

Here is a close up of it:

Another view:

Dave_B ballin, towing his car with an RV:

Planing the bike jump off the RV:

We depart Orlando the next morning:

Self Explanatory:

Dave lining up to do a 40 roll:

Starting to pull at around 130:

***** big y0!

Jacksonville:

Meeting up with the Midwest caravan in Carolinas:

Hooch'n

I dig it.

Mugen *****:

Very nice!

Low and Clean:

Mugen Spoilers were a hit this year...

Lined up...

We start to roll out again

Poor Henry got sick from having to endure 8 hours of 100 degree temps, in a black Type R, with no A/C.

Me chugging gatorade bottles like it was going out of style:

Spooooon:

Spoonage

Car was cleeeeeen:

Len getting ready before he does a mile long wheelie:

Got tires?

Somewhere in the Carolina's, behind Len's truck:

Finally in Virginia.

Forest is scary:

Finally pulling up to the Gate at VIR, freaking 30 minute stop and go traffic...

View behind us:

We made it in, changing tires and pads to hit up some VTEC.

Setting up camp:

Jared:

Who can spot whats wrong here?

Len getting out his Medic Pack for some cocaine injections:

Mugen Mike:

Chyeeeaa:

On track pics:

Ali doing a VTEC pass by:

MMmmm:

Ooo...

Stunna Ben

Pretty much everyone was drunk at night...

AssPenny, I wonder whats he doing?

Hmmmm.....

Poor Country Club!!

Ali trying to throw up some gang signs:

Haaaiii Guuuuys!

Leaving VIR, taking some back country roads....Old *** houses and **** yo.

Junkyard:

Thats it folks.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice pics!!! so wheres the turbo on that blk ITR?
Old 06-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Neo's Epic Expo 8 Pic Thread (neo_)

Nice coverage
Old 06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Trial User

Default Re: Neo's Epic Expo 8 Pic Thread (YellowKahuna)

Great Pictures....

I love VIR.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:21 PM

Old 06-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ngogsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ngogsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nice pics!!! so wheres the turbo on that blk ITR?</TD></TR></TABLE>

ThaT would be my car ,
Well long story short

Precision turbo swore up and down that my turbo would be back by the friday before expo
( it blew the monday prior, and had maybe 100 miles on it )
Im pretty sure that orecision SUCKS and is A HORRIBLE company , and their customer service is second to none ( no really , its basically nothing ,waRRANTYS DONT MEAN CrAP TO THEM )

Anywyas , my turbo wasnt back in time , and there was no way i was gonnamiss expo this year , so i slapped a header on it , turned the fuel down a tad , and went for it ,
The turbo was atr my house monday morning ( first day of Expo )
Precision turbo , im still giving you a chance to redeem yourself . Making me pay 800 bux to ship overnight and what not , and 600 to fix TURBO THAT BROKE with less than 100 miles on it , and its warrantied , i dont see how thats possible .
Either way , they have till wed. this week to make it right , otherwise im gonna have to take serious legal action .
Car is back and boosted , 400 whp on 10lbs
Old 06-17-2008, 05:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nice!
Old 06-17-2008, 06:12 PM

nice pics
Old 06-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Love the pic of me and white rocket watching Henry and Ali doing brakes.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (eluam)

Nice meeting you Neo. I'm already looking forward to next year.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (coolhandluke)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by coolhandluke &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice meeting you Neo. I'm already looking forward to next year. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I hate you.

I think Ali introducing himself to you 3 times in a matter of 5 minutes was the good luck charm.

Nice meeting you too though.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Nice pics, and I think I talk to ya for a bit! That would be me above spraypainting the $800 beater some more. haha
Old 06-17-2008, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice pics. Virginia looks boring.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (00-501itrspec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00-501itrspec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ThaT would be my car ,
Well long story short

Precision turbo swore up and down that my turbo would be back by the friday before expo
Im pretty sure that orecision SUCKS and is A HORRIBLE company , and their customer service is second to none ( no really , its basically nothing ,waRRANTYS DONT MEAN CrAP TO THEM )

Anywyas , my turbo wasnt back in time , and there was no way i was gonnamiss expo this year , so i slapped a header on it , turned the fuel down a tad , and went for it ,
Precision turbo , im still giving you a chance to redeem yourself . Making me pay 800 bux to ship overnight and what not , and 600 to fix TURBO THAT BROKE with less than 100 miles on it , and its warrantied , i dont see how thats possible .
Either way , they have till wed. this week to make it right , otherwise im gonna have to take serious legal action .
Car is back and boosted , 400 whp on 10lbs </TD></TR></TABLE>

dang that sucks, i hope you get your problem resolved.....

wow 10 lbs 400whp good stuff! built? what turbo are you running?
Old 06-18-2008, 06:33 AM

Default Re: (00-501itrspec)

Originally Posted by 00-501itrspec

ThaT would be my car ,
Well long story short

ThaT would be my car ,
Well long story short

ThaT would be my car ,
Well long story short

Take the bastards to court!! haha. Good luck with that man!

Nice pics NEO. The best I've seen so far honestly haha. Makes me want to buy a RV and trailer though!
Old 06-18-2008, 06:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (totsie7944)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by totsie7944 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice pics NEO. The best I've seen so far honestly haha. Makes me want to buy a RV and trailer though!</TD></TR></TABLE>

RV was cheap, like 10k cheap (and only 62k original miles and would have spent the same/more for a tow vehicle)

Trailer was even cheaper, like 2k for a 20' plus 4' beaver tail.

TOWING ALL THAT **** IS EXPENSIVE... almost $1200 for gas to and from VIR... now minus around $500 we would have spent for hotels and such, and it starts to work out. But 5.5 MPG SUCKS!!! $130 fill ups every 200 miles or so... bleh...
Old 06-18-2008, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dave_B)

WOW SUCKS ON GAS
Old 06-18-2008, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave_B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

RV was cheap, like 10k cheap (and only 62k original miles and would have spent the same/more for a tow vehicle)

TOWING ALL THAT **** IS EXPENSIVE... almost $1200 for gas to and from VIR... now minus around $500 we would have spent for hotels and such, and it starts to work out. But 5.5 MPG SUCKS!!! $130 fill ups every 200 miles or so... bleh...</TD></TR></TABLE>

DANG BALLA! WHAT DO YOU USE FOR TOILET PAPER? 100 DOLLAR BILLS?
Old 06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Ill Mitch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ill Mitch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

DANG BALLA! WHAT DO YOU USE FOR TOILET PAPER? 100 DOLLAR BILLS?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Really, it's not that bad. I would have spent the same $$$ over all if I would have just gotten a truck and trailer. Figure the same 10k for a truck, same 2k for exact same trailer. While gas does suck, it offsets the price by being able to stay in the RV... and thank god we had that at VIR... ish was HOT AS HELL!!!

As for the TP... no way... Bathrooms were just a short walking distance. I just used those, cleaning the RV's tank is GROSS!!! When you do have to use it though, there is special paper that breaks down really easily... except it feels like sand paper...
Old 06-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

HAHAHAHA
Old 06-18-2008, 07:45 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave_B &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

TOWING ALL THAT **** IS EXPENSIVE... almost $1200 for gas to and from VIR... now minus around $500 we would have spent for hotels and such, and it starts to work out. But 5.5 MPG SUCKS!!! $130 fill ups every 200 miles or so... bleh...</TD></TR></TABLE>

I grew up with a Class C motor home, just about 5' shorter than yours probably, but we just sold it for $10,000 haha ironically. Did you buy yours from a friend or a business? I am looking into buying one for myself and a flatbed trailer for the Type R. I have a dolley trailer now (2 wheels on ground) and I have caused some body damage to the R making tight corners with it.....
Old 06-18-2008, 07:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (totsie7944)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by totsie7944 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I grew up with a Class C motor home, just about 5' shorter than yours probably, but we just sold it for $10,000 haha ironically. Did you buy yours from a friend or a business? I am looking into buying one for myself and a flatbed trailer for the Type R. I have a dolley trailer now (2 wheels on ground) and I have caused some body damage to the R making tight corners with it.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Purchased from a friend. Decent shape for being an 89.

Right now, you could probably find KILLER deals on them. With gas prices the way they are, I bet there not selling to many of them. I'm looking to get a different trailer sometime early next year. Either a shorter one with a box/tire rack up front, a lighter/lower one such as a featherlight open or just saying eff it and get an enclosed trailer. Brad just found one for a great deal near him. If I can find a good deal on an enclosed I'll just go that route.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Yikes i thought i was hurtin gettin 10ish mpg.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Brad's trailer is the ****
Old 06-18-2008, 08:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (verticle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by verticle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yikes i thought i was hurtin gettin 10ish mpg.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I get 10-12 unloaded and not towing. What do you expect from a 460 cubic inch gas motor?

Quick Reply: Neo's Epic Expo 8 Pic Thread