AEM Fuel Rail

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Exhaust:</u></FONT>
Apex'i N1 Cat-back

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Drivetrain:</u></FONT>
Stock Type R Transmission (no grinds)

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Vehicle Electronics: </u></FONT>
Stock ECU

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Suspension:</u></FONT>
Stock Type R Suspension, nothing missing.

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Wheels & Tires:</u></FONT>
16" JDM Integra Type R Wheels
215/45-16 Falken Azenis Tires, w/ 10-40% thread depending on which corner

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Interior:</u></FONT>
Civic Seats, Front & Type R Seat in Rear
JDM Type R Cluster
RSX Shift **** and stock leather shift ****
Missing the stock armrest and front seats

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Exterior:</u></FONT>
Stock, but missing front lip.

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Brakes:</u></FONT>
Stock

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Cooling System:</u></FONT>
Stock

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Stereo System:</u></FONT>
Stock Acura CD-Player
Scosche 5.25 co-ax in rear

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Vin #:</u></FONT> JH4DC2319VS002932 (Engine Vin #: JH4DC231XYS004905)

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Location:</u></FONT> Fresno, California

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Smog information:</u></FONT> Just Smogged, ready to go for transfer of ownership.

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Registration information:</u></FONT> The car has not been registered in over 3 years, so there will be back registration. I am unsure on how long? I have never registered this car the entire time I've owned it.

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Condition:</u></FONT> The condition of this R is fair for it being a salvaged titled vehicle. The interior is if in good condition, minus the missing parts and carpet being dirty. But nothing Mats won't cure. The outside could use some help. As you can see from the pictures, there are scratches, small dings, and tiny spots of rust forming on the roof. I unfortunately had to park this car outside uncovered for 2 years. The gas tank itself will need to be replaced if you want to be able to hold an entire tank of gas. When it was stolen the thieves dropped the chassis onto something that smashed the gas tank. Besides it not holding a full tank, it's fully functional. This car is very close to being a good looking stock '97 R. It just needs the attention that I can't give it. It is unfortunate that my business gets my full attention. There is a small vibration while driving. Under further inspection and alignment, I believe it to be a wheel/tire being unbalanced. But am unsure at this time. Mechanically the drivetrain is like new. The engine came out of a wrecked 2001 R. It only had ~5,000 miles on the vehicle when it was in the accident. The previous owner was not able to get that engine running in this car. When I bought it the engine harness was cut. I was able to get the engine running and only drove the car "maybe" 5,000miles. Someone, please buy this and take the time to make it perfect. The car does run. Actually very well. Besides the "wobble/vibration" while driving, it's very sound. Making ad, I tried to include anything and everything I could to make this sale as easy as possible on both myself and the buyer. I wanted every problem known upfront. Of course as much as I can remember. I will supply you with a used "non dented" gas tank with the purchase. I bought it quite a while ago, but never ad a chance to install it. I'm not sure if it has been in an accident. But I suspect something. In the picture of the rear you will see that the emblem was stolen. Behind that emblem I do see Bondo. Also on the passenger side of the vehicle you can see some oh so tiny waves in the rear 1/4 panel. Suspecting an impact. I don't have the badge number, sorry. Yes, the car does drives. I drive it everyday in and out of my shop. Maybe 1/8 mile a day at the most. But I do drive it home on the weekends which is a 5 mile round trip. I recently took it on a Mountain Run which was 100+ miles. The Vibration was annoying, but what I found odd? It didn't hinder my performance at all. I'm not 100% sure what the mileage is. But this is how I came to that conclusion. When I bought the car I did a CarFax on both Vin#'s engine and car. The engine vin came up as a 2001 R w/ roughly 5,000 miles on it when they salvaged the title. When I bought the '97 R it was not running with the '01 motor. So, I "assume" the engine only had ~5,000 miles on it when I took possession. I have since, put ~5,000 miles on it. And did 2 oil changes and 1 tranny flush so far, btw. I have no problem doing a compression test and leak down. The car is not and has not been registered since I've owned it. I have no idea how far back the registration is due. Sorry. I do have the title (Pink Slip) in hand. The car was just smogged and ready to go for the new buyer!

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Miscellaneous info:</u></FONT> There were only 318 Integra Type R's sold in the United States in 1997. So in sense, this is kinda of a rare vehicle.

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Trades:</u> </FONT><FONT SIZE="1">Not at this time, thank you.</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Price:</u> </FONT><FONT COLOR="green">$8,400</FONT> <FONT SIZE="1">(I'm pretty firm on this price.) (I found a WRX show car for the shop. I need to buy it, so please buy this so I can!)</FONT>

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Contact:</u> </FONT>My name is Ryan and the best way to contact me is my email... sales@aifresno.com

<FONT COLOR="blue"><u>Pictures:</u></FONT> (click pic for larger image)

UPDATE: New pictures taken today. I just had the car washed, clay bar'd, polished, and waxed!

Previous pictures:

Old 07-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

crazy good deal
Old 07-11-2007, 09:30 PM

thats a crack head price!
Old 07-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R ( ITR ) in Fresno, CA $8,400 (RyanAutry)

11/26/2002 is the last passing smog check. and there were two fails in 2005.

so the new owner will have to pay pass due registration fees up to 2002 (but a more indepth and actual cost can be had at any dmv office by giving them the vin#)

also ryan, not sure if you knew this when you got the car, but if you registered the car as "non op" you do not pay any registration fees during those non op years.

so say you got the car in 2005, and registered the car as non op (non op you just pay 15 bucks and keep the car off the street, no smog cert. required) to 2007 the next owner would only be liable for 2003-2005 registration fee's.
the reason you dont pay any fee's is because by claiming non op your actually registering the car, just not to be driven on the street.

good luck i hope this helps alittle.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (cxSHOE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">11/26/2002 is the last passing smog check. and there were two fails in 2005.

so the new owner will have to pay pass due registration fees up to 2002 (but a more indepth and actual cost can be had at any dmv office by giving them the vin#)

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are these fees still due when registering in another state?
Old 07-11-2007, 09:54 PM
* B A N N E D *

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
also ryan, not sure if you knew this when you got the car, but if you registered the car as "non op" you do not pay any registration fees during those non op years.

so say you got the car in 2005, and registered the car as non op (non op you just pay 15 bucks and keep the car off the street, no smog cert. required) to 2007 the next owner would only be liable for 2003-2005 registration fee's.
the reason you dont pay any fee's is because by claiming non op your actually registering the car, just not to be driven on the street.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Valuable piece of information there.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cxSHOE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">11/26/2002 is the last passing smog check. and there were two fails in 2005.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I never registered the car with DMV. Yes, the buyer will have to pay the current and past due registration fee's. That is the reason I dropped the price from $9,900 to $8,400.

I "should've" non-op'd the car. But too late now.

Old 07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (neo_)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by neo_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Are these fees still due when registering in another state?</TD></TR></TABLE>

not sure but i would believe they would since they would be loosing alot of easy money just because the car was in another state. i would ask your local dmv
Old 07-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

good job on describing the car, if only everyone could be so detailed.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:02 AM

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (RyanAutry)

so do you still have the car? and is it still the same price?
Old 07-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

And he is from Cali... and has a wing on it. Woah.

Modified by Doostur at 12:24 PM 7/12/2007
Old 07-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (neo_)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by neo_ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Are these fees still due when registering in another state?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No. Back registration fees is a CA exclusive douchbaggery. To give someone an idea to the fee schedule, one of my Ducatis was two years behind on registration; renewal fees/penalties were $688 NOT including sales tax. Quite honestly, it was the most absurd thing I've ever heard of. Mailed the title back home in NH to be processed, total cost for plates and title: $55. What's worth mentioning is when I sold the bike to someone in LA, they were able to register the bike in CA again with a clean slate without having to pay those insane penalties since all fees are linked to plates and not VIN's. $.02...
Old 07-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

why the hell would a new owner have to pay for some thing the old owner did or diod not do
Old 07-12-2007, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (robfrmny21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by robfrmny21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why the hell would a new owner have to pay for some thing the old owner did or diod not do</TD></TR></TABLE>
X2
still a good deal wish I could pick it up
Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by robfrmny21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why the hell would a new owner have to pay for some thing the old owner did or did not do</TD></TR></TABLE>

hmm, because I'm not paying them.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by robfrmny21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why the hell would a new owner have to pay for some thing the old owner did or diod not do</TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RyanAutry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yes, the buyer will have to pay the current and past due registration fee's. That is the reason I dropped the price from $9,900 to $8,400.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I just scanned the NYS DMV website real quick, didn't see any mention of having to pay back registration fees for NY residents. All they require is proof of ownership (title). I might give them a call tomorrow just to satisfy my curiosity. Then I need to find $8400....might rob a drug dealer
Old 07-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R ( ITR ) in Fresno, CA $8,400 (RyanAutry)

Those little pics describing the mods are really lame.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (KOALA YUMMIES)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Those little pics describing the mods are really lame. </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol
Old 07-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (jomama)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KOALA YUMMIES &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Those little pics describing the mods are really lame. </TD></TR></TABLE>

x2

Good price

Modified by DC2R_JOE at 10:24 PM 7/12/2007
Old 07-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (KOALA YUMMIES)

I was thinking the same thing.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:13 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (RyanAutry)

bump for my old car
Old 08-07-2007, 08:27 AM
No Sales Forums

Default Re: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R (TYPERman2001)

PM'd
Old 08-07-2007, 08:40 AM
Trial User

yeah, would be better to state what is aftermarket rather than all the parts that are stock. But hey at least it is informative
Old 08-08-2007, 07:59 PM

is it still for sale?
Old 08-09-2007, 04:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by robfrmny21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why the hell would a new owner have to pay for some thing the old owner did or diod not do</TD></TR></TABLE>

Reading &gt; You

Quick Reply: FS: 1997 Acura Integra Type R ( ITR ) in Fresno, CA $8,400