Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

Honda 'H' Emblem For DA

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 08:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda 'H' Emblem For DA

I need a Honda emblem for my 92 teg. Got a new OEM hood, and it had pre-drilled holes for the 'A' emblem..Acura. Was wondering if I can pick up just any 'H' emblem or is there a specific one I need from another Honda/Acura model. Cause the hood is on a slope where the symbol is supposed to be.

I found this on Ebay.....$$$....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...QrdZ1
Old 08-08-2005, 09:12 PM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (Jugga)

Is this a stupid ?'n.....lol.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ull get everything u need from http://www.inlinefour.com
Old 08-09-2005, 09:36 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jugga &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Was wondering if I can pick up just any 'H' emblem or is there a specific one I need from another Honda/Acura model. Cause the hood is on a slope where the symbol is supposed to be.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

just buy some that are from a 92-95 civic, if anything cut the prongs off and use double side tape
Old 08-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

u can also go to http://www.passwordjdm.com
Old 08-09-2005, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (DAcraze)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DAcraze &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ull get everything u need from http://www.inlinefour.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

including overcharging for freight, rude people in sales, and an attitude from the sales manager that made me tell all my friends not to ever buy from them again. I'm not pitching another shop, just make sure they take care of you...that's all. MAKE SURE YOU ASK HOW MUCH FREIGHT IS!

I got my JDM H emblems from icbmotorsports...they were high on pricing though. However, they didn't charge me 13 freight for a prepaid purchase in a 4"x4"X4" box .
Old 08-09-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (DAantagonist)

I had the same experience...

I ordered some OEM parts for my b16. I needed the parts immediately, so I ordered second day air shipping, which to me was extremely expensive, but worth it, since I wouldn't have a car to drive without these parts. The shipping ended up being 60 bucks.
Three days later I called to find out what was up, and why I hadn't recieved my parts yet. They told me that one part was on back order. It was a small seal that I could have lived without. However I couldn't live without a timing belt. I was outraged. It's not there fault it was out of stock, but I paid 60 bucks to have those parts in two days, and they didn't even bother to call me and tell me that one part was on back-order. Lousy business in my opinion.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (loudassVTEC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by loudassVTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had the same experience...

I ordered some OEM parts for my b16. I needed the parts immediately, so I ordered second day air shipping, which to me was extremely expensive, but worth it, since I wouldn't have a car to drive without these parts. The shipping ended up being 60 bucks.
Three days later I called to find out what was up, and why I hadn't recieved my parts yet. They told me that one part was on back order. It was a small seal that I could have lived without. However I couldn't live without a timing belt. I was outraged. It's not there fault it was out of stock, but I paid 60 bucks to have those parts in two days, and they didn't even bother to call me and tell me that one part was on back-order. Lousy business in my opinion. </TD></TR></TABLE>

some people have no concept of urgency, nor do they care. they figure they're big enough, and your $200 order didn't mean **** to them. they have nice stuff, and some rare stuff...but they have that not so rare "better than you and I don't give a flying f*uck what you think about it" attitude too. I need to stop making cheap shots at them...I filled out their questionaire and told them EXACTLY what I thought.

Best of luck on your search. They're out there, you just have to find them.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (DAantagonist)

I have a the Honda emblems for the DA but I really don't think the front one survived the crash. I will check it out in the morning when I have light and I will let you know if they are the same as the standard Honda.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (VTECPOWEREDMINI)

So I checked out the emblems on the DA and they are larger than the ones off the civics 1988- 1995 with the early cars having a larger emblem than the later cars.

The part number that I can read off the DA emblem is as follows: 75700-SK7-0000- with FR on it as well.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:18 AM

Default Re: Honda 'H' Emblem For DA (VTECPOWEREDMINI)

you can find them on http://www.heeltoeauto.com/main.shtml and they're sold individually