Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

so my car got stolen tuesday night

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so my car got stolen tuesday night

i was at menlo park mall in edison, NJ on tuesday night, went in and came out an hour later and my 95 integra gsr was gone. i just got it back from the body shop on friday (from an accident that a lady ran a stop sign and hit me, check it out here ) i just put my new 1000$ wheels on the day it got stolen. i have theft insurance, but they arent going to cover my bodykit, itr wing, suspension, wheels, radar detector, radio, speakers and amp, and everything else on my car. my wheels and suspension (1600+) are on my credit card that i havent even paid yet im out a few grand at least and this really sucks. and school is starting next week so i need a car to get there and i wont be working as much as i have been in the summer...ugh.

i think im done with the honda car scene, this is just rediculous. this theft in addition to the stupid accidents that were 100% the OTHER person's fault has really just made me sick of this scene..this really sucks.

if anyone has anything extra laying around and would like to help me pay my bills, i would really really appreciate it, my paypal is drdavidge@aol.com

thanks for helping me out with my car problems and decisions for the past two and a half years guys, i learned so much from these boards. maybe ill get another honda/acura in the future some time. thanks again. if i find out who did this, they will be torchered for days before i run them over with a truck. i will ******* kill you guys if i find you.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:10 AM
"Haters Gonna Hate"

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: so my car got stolen tuesday night (drdavidge)

Damn Good luck
Old 09-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

sucks ***... sorry about your loss.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: so my car got stolen tuesday night (obd2gsr)

**** whats this **** you just fixed it and now they stole it. I think the punishment for car theives should be upgraded to the DEATH PENALTY
Old 09-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: so my car got stolen tuesday night (turbocivic4)

man, I just replied to the wreck thread, and now this Die thieves die
Old 09-05-2003, 10:39 AM

This is getting freakin' ridiculous!

Does anyone on this board actually still have their Integra? If so you should probably just put it in a locked storage facility or hire a full time bodyguard.

There are thieves everywhere and they almost always get away with it.
Old 09-05-2003, 10:40 AM

Default Re: so my car got stolen tuesday night (GS-R Jay)

Yeah, it sucks to hear of all the stolen Integras. Someone tried to steal mine once, but they didn't get it. I'm one of the lucky one's.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:10 AM

Default Re: so my car got stolen tuesday night (acuraholic)

Yeah, this is pretty ridiculous...i'm really sorry.

I already got a babysitter for my teg during christmas break...def won't be leaving it in an airport parking garage for a month. Man, this makes me more paranoid everyday...
-Staci
Old 09-05-2003, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: so my car got stolen tuesday night (acuraholic)

sucks that your car got stolen but i personally think its pretty ballsy of you to ask people to help pay your bills. its not like you are in a dire situation on your deathbed with some terminal illness and cant afford the medical costs.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:20 PM

wahhhhhhhh..... i can buy $1000 wheels but now I need charity from others.... wahhhhh..........

Old 09-05-2003, 12:24 PM
New User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me ask a question - if you could afford to pay for your $1000 wheels and everything else you put on the car before it got stolen why can't you afford it now?
Old 09-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah, my car got stolen last summer....saw the guy drive away right in front of me...pretty horrible.

I was thinking about ditching the scene too, but they recovered my car (missing the wheels, of course).

If there's anything to be learned from having your car stolen is that anything bling, bling is going to be stolen. When I bought new rims, I didn't get anything nice looking. I didn't paint anything to make it look cool. Now, my car looks almost completely stock but has all the same parts except for the wheels. A year and a half later and it has yet to be messed with.

If you're building a car for show, then just expect it to be stolen at some time. Everybody goes through the same emotions when they see a nice car with nice wheels, 'Oh, I want one'.

I even stopped washing my car as much, just so it doesn't look as nice. And everytime I see it, I think, "Oh, look, my car is still there!"
Old 09-05-2003, 01:45 PM

your cars pretty distinctive. ill keep an eye out. anyword ill let you know. anyparts from it or anything you will be notified. goodluck
Old 09-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (lsintegra95)

i know how it feels, just look at my signature. It's still missing and will probably be still missing for ever. I ******* HATE THEIVES. I just wanna kill the idiots who stole my car. (Sorry, had to relieve some anger)
Old 09-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ChaseIntegra)

whoa now. if you read my post you would see that i said that if anyone wanted to help, i would appreciate it. this isnt a begging for money thread, its a my car got stolen and im out of the scene thread. my car still has a loan on it and i owe more than what its worth so i am going to have to come up with money, plus i am not getting reinbursed for any mods i had on the car ($2500+) i have that stuff on my credit card and i have to pay that off too and i dont even have the items on there. it really sucks. plus i start a new job on the 15th, so i need to get a rental car (minimum of $30/day) until i can somehow afford to buy a car to get me to work and school. im pretty screwed. i am not begging for money at all.

to the people supporting me: thanks.

to the people who are talking **** to me about 1000$ wheels: **** you. i hope your car gets stolen and you will see how it feels. i work for everything i have.
Old 09-05-2003, 02:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

stolen right after it got outta the shop? seems kinda coincidental..?
Old 09-05-2003, 04:46 PM

Default Re: (drdavidge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drdavidge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i owe more than what its worth</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who's fault is it that you got yourself in such a dumb ******* situation?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drdavidge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i hope your car gets stolen and you will see how it feels.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ah yes, wishing your fate on others... how childish. I can guarantee that if/when it my car gets stolen I won't be posting my paypal address.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drdavidge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i work for everything i have.</TD></TR></TABLE>

...but will gladly take donations.
Old 09-05-2003, 06:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drdavidge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i hope your car gets stolen and you will see how it feels.</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry for your loss but thats just fucked up. I never wish upon ANYONE to go through what we car theft victims went through. EVER.

good luck with everything.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Calavera)

everyone is giving me a hard time and thats just another thing to go wrong right now. i just lost my car that i put a lot of work into, and i got ******** on here telling me that im begging for money. what the **** is that about.

so whatever.. **** this immature garbage.

MODS: please delete this thread. this is pointless. peace out honda-tech.
Old 09-05-2003, 07:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Old 09-05-2003, 07:54 PM

stick around bro. you might get another gsr for cheap. and this time, no exterior hook ups man...sorry to hear...
Old 09-05-2003, 07:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drdavidge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">everyone is giving me a hard time and thats just another thing to go wrong right now. i just lost my car that i put a lot of work into, and i got ******** on here telling me that im begging for money. what the **** is that about.

MODS: please delete this thread. this is pointless. peace out honda-tech.</TD></TR></TABLE>

when you wish that other people get their cars stolen, you are fair game, plain and simple.
Old 09-05-2003, 08:03 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drdavidge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">everyone is giving me a hard time and thats just another thing to go wrong right now. i just lost my car that i put a lot of work into, and i got ******** on here telling me that im begging for money. what the **** is that about.

MODS: please delete this thread. this is pointless. peace out honda-tech.</TD></TR></TABLE>

loser!
Old 09-05-2003, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Apocalypse)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Apocalypse &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Who's fault is it that you got yourself in such a dumb ******* situation?

Ah yes, wishing your fate on others... how childish. I can guarantee that if/when it my car gets stolen I won't be posting my paypal address.

...but will gladly take donations.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Apocalypse and I have disagreed in several topics but I am with him with his response. Why would you put yourself in a situation that you can't afford?
I am really sorry for your loss and I know how it feels since it happened to me but asking for donations since you apparently purchased parts for your car with your credit card beyond your means is not so bright.

Also, wishing for someone's car to be stolen is hella ******* gay. I know how it feels and I wouldn't wish it even on my worst enemy.

Anyway, good luck with the insurance company.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:12 PM
Hites

hmmm... mixed opinions. i am with you on having your teg stolen sucks serious ***, but i cant help but be against you for putting yourself in the financial situation you are in. i assume that you have put your life into your car, but in the process of doing so, you have put yourself in the hole.

apocalypse: you could/should have voiced your opinion in a less... "aggressive" manner. there will now be flames flying left and right.

Quick Reply: so my car got stolen tuesday night