Notices
Acura Integra All Integra Except ITR

91 integra gs 5 sp vibration problem....help

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 integra gs 5 sp vibration problem....help

Okay, this is the problem

vibration under braking, it was a warped rotor so I replaced both with new pads..

problem went away, but 2 months later its back...and usually starts vibrating when I brake lightly on traffic or on an off ramp above 70 mph... but gradually it vibrates more and at a lower speed and now it's down to city driving speeds and does it all the time..

that is a problem...but I don't know what is causing it, I don't know and can't find the source of it. and now this started to happen.....

I drive to Carlsbad and Oceanside everyday for work, I live in Orange County or Anaheim, its a 50min-1 hour drive and put a total of an average of 150 miles a day in my car as I am a Field Rep Collector and track down debtors that don't pay their bill on time...well any ways..after driving for about 30 min or so in the 5 freeway, I start getting this really loud knock..at first I thought it was rod knock but it's not as it does not increase with engine speed, vibration increases under acceleration and mph speed and it comes from the passenger side front wheel...everything vibrates...the whole care shakes and its bad..and getting worst and starts happening at a lower time frame after diving now..

what is it? any ideas? any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks...-CHU..

Facts:

Engine mounts are good..all of them
Axles are not leaking and are good...
188k miles original engine and drive-train ha ha <<<<TRain..
its not a MOtoR issue..
so W@f is it!?!?!?