Notices
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

NRG Innovations Strut bar braces, Brand new TRIANGLE braces, Tie braces, H Braces, chassis stiffenin

Old 03-28-2007, 06:43 PM
As long as I dont have to take out any more Metal Gears

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NRG Innovations Strut bar braces, Brand new TRIANGLE braces, Tie braces, H Braces, chassis stiffenin

I am offering chassis stiffening combo packages made by <U>NRG INNOVATIONS</U>. These bars are constructed of 6061 aluminum, lightweight yet strong. These bars feature 2 central rib backbones within the oval shafts used for production, which yields a high strength to weight ratio. The strut bar mounting brackets are also constructed of the very same T-6061 aluminum, unlike many of those cheap ebay bracing packages that use heavy steel. Check out the applications and product descriptions that follow, and then check out the package deals after that! Free shipping only in the USA

Strut Bar Applications $59 free shipping (Non- Honda applications cost slightly more)

92-95 EG Civic, Front/Rear
96-00 EK Civic, Front/Rear
94-01 DC Integra, Front/Rear
94-97 Accord, Front only
98-01 Accord, Front only
01-05 Civic Coupe/Sedan, Front only
89-97 S13, S14 240SX, Front only
03+ Z33, 350Z, Front only
03+ Scion xB, xA,Front only

This is the bar installed on a 98 Integra

Introducing the TRIANGLE bar kit for NRG strut bars, available for EG/DC/EK only. $75 free shipping

This kit will add on to NRG strut bars and bolt up to the firewall using the existing holes that are already there. The extra rigidity that you were looking for is now possible. Already have an NRG bar, or you already have a nice 2 pt. strut bar? NO PRPOBLEM. These kits can be customized to be used with other manufacturers strut bars, so you don’t have to shell out another $200+ for a Carbing or a Password piece.

This is the TRIANGLE bar kit installed on an EK.

Introducing the NRG rear lower tie bars. Available for EG/EK (DC application still pending) $55 free shipping

This piece uses the same T-6061 aluminum used in the other brace applications. This tie bar differs from other brand names in that it utilizes a 1 solid piece design for minimal flexing. The only other company to use this design as well is Cusco.

back

front

clean welds

NRG 2 point and 4 point ladder braces. Available EG/DC/EK. $75 free shipping

The 2pt. brace stiffens up the chassis by linking the tension arms or toe adjuster brackets of opposing sides. This is usually the place where a large amount of lateral load is transferred due to its proximity to the alignment arms and the tires themselves. By bracing this section of the chassis, a large amount of load can be transferred to a larger area, decreasing the stress to the chassis and its flex points under hard cornering, reducing overall body roll and increasing steering response, feel, and driver feedback.

The 4 pt. ladder H brace improves upon the design of the 2 point braces by further widening the load transfer area, usually also linking opposing sides of the chassis itself. This further increases the rigidity of the chassis beyond the capabilities of the 2 point system, increasing performance gains to another level.

CHASSIS STIFFENING PACKAGES

$115 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars

$159 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars + rear lower tie

$219 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars + rear lower tie + 2pt. front lower brace

$235 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars + rear lower tie + 4pt. front lower H brace

$239 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars + rear lower tie + Triangle attachment

$289 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars + rear lower tie + Triangle attachment + 2pt. front lower brace

$309 FREE SHIPPING F+R strut bars + rear lower tie + Triangle attachment + 4pt. lower front H brace

If you have any questions or special inquires, please PM me or email me at rukawa1one@hotmail.com. I am PAYPAL verified.

Modified by rukawa1one at 6:01 PM 4/3/2007
Old 04-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NRG Innovations Strut bar braces, Brand new TRIANGLE braces, Tie braces, H Braces, chassis stiff

i have a 96 honda civic hatchback. how much can i get the rear tie and front tower bar for? where are you located?
Old 04-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: NRG Innovations Strut bar braces, Brand new TRIANGLE braces, Tie braces, H Braces, chassis stiff

i have a few questions i wopuld like to ask about the 94-95 accord front strutbar, but i do not have permisson to pm yet. can you contact me via email? dragonclaw67208@yahoo.com
Old 04-03-2007, 04:04 PM
M15

Do you guys have anything for 90-93 integra?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:15 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kasperxtcy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a 96 honda civic hatchback. how much can i get the rear tie and front tower bar for? where are you located?</TD></TR></TABLE>

PM sent
Old 04-03-2007, 04:16 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tommi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have a few questions i wopuld like to ask about the 94-95 accord front strutbar, but i do not have permisson to pm yet. can you contact me via email? dragonclaw67208@yahoo.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

You got mail
Old 04-03-2007, 04:17 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by M15 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do you guys have anything for 90-93 integra?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, NRG makes no bars for that car
Old 04-06-2007, 04:47 PM

I'm really digging package C. Who do you ship with?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: (Deep V)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Deep V &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm really digging package C. Who do you ship with?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hi, Pm replied. I ship with UPS
Old 04-08-2007, 11:03 AM

BUMP for a good seller
Old 04-10-2007, 08:33 PM

Can you tell me about fitment of all these items on DB integra's?
Old 04-11-2007, 07:57 AM

Default Re: (kinick313)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kinick313 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can you tell me about fitment of all these items on DB integra's?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Same as DC chassis, it will fit
Old 04-11-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: (rukawa1one)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rukawa1one &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Same as DC chassis, it will fit</TD></TR></TABLE>
All parts except rear strut brace, yes?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: (kinick313)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kinick313 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
All parts except rear strut brace, yes?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The rear strut should fit, although u have to trim the carpet or plastic that covers the rear shock towers
Old 04-13-2007, 06:59 AM

i didnt see the em1 (99 si) on the list. would it be available if i wanted it
Old 04-13-2007, 07:59 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bonSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i didnt see the em1 (99 si) on the list. would it be available if i wanted it</TD></TR></TABLE>

That still is a 96-00 civic, and yes its available anytime
Old 04-17-2007, 06:06 PM

Do i just paypal to that email address. I need package A for a 2000 civic coupe.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:52 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ORcivicsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Do i just paypal to that email address. I need package A for a 2000 civic coupe. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think it was you that emailed me. If it was you then, check your email, if not then please PM me!
Old 04-18-2007, 10:48 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rukawa1one &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think it was you that emailed me. If it was you then, check your email, if not then please PM me!</TD></TR></TABLE>

It was me. Waiting for invoice via paypal.
Old 04-18-2007, 04:19 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ORcivicsi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It was me. Waiting for invoice via paypal.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you got mail
Old 04-18-2007, 04:54 PM
Trial User

I bought a set of Tri-angle strut bar (not from this person) for my EJ1, IT DOES NOT FIT AT ALL. You will have to do a mad modifications to have it fit nicely. I sent it back to where I had order it for an exchange, they sent me a new bar stating its for an EJ / EG fits perfectly. I was so excited and put that sucker on... it was same ol ****. I was unable to get my refund back so I had to modified it. It was all jacked up end up taking it off and never used it.. TO ALL THE GUYS THAT WILL BE BUYING OR THINKING OF BUYING..... GOOD LUCK BUT I do vouch for every other part that is on the list. I have purchase all NRG strut bars for my setup and worked really well...
Old 04-18-2007, 08:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chinoty &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bought a set of Tri-angle strut bar (not from this person) for my EJ1, IT DOES NOT FIT AT ALL. You will have to do a mad modifications to have it fit nicely. I sent it back to where I had order it for an exchange, they sent me a new bar stating its for an EJ / EG fits perfectly. I was so excited and put that sucker on... it was same ol ****. I was unable to get my refund back so I had to modified it. It was all jacked up end up taking it off and never used it.. TO ALL THE GUYS THAT WILL BE BUYING OR THINKING OF BUYING..... GOOD LUCK BUT I do vouch for every other part that is on the list. I have purchase all NRG strut bars for my setup and worked really well... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, I am aware of that problem, but NRG has fixed that already. Don't worry I make sure my customers get the right parts
Old 04-19-2007, 09:36 AM

please email me with your paypal info and also so that i can give you my info jrod69696@hotmail.com
Old 04-20-2007, 02:54 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bonSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">please email me with your paypal info and also so that i can give you my info jrod69696@hotmail.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

You have mail
Old 04-20-2007, 07:11 PM

so it's $59 for front and rear strut bars for a 92 civic hatch with free shipping?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NRG Innovations Strut bar braces, Brand new TRIANGLE braces, Tie braces, H Braces, chassis stiffenin