Notices
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

NEX Coilovers - From $599.99 and up! IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NEX Coilovers - From $599.99 and up! IN STOCK!

<FONT COLOR="blue"><FONT SIZE="5">PM for a special installed price! We are in Hayward, CA </FONT></FONT>

These NEX GT coilovers are the performance offering from NEX for your vehicle when you want to perform like many of the other high priced suspension company cars out there, but without the high priced company name and price tag. The NEX GT Coilovers are height adjustible as well as 4 way shock adjustable, and allow a broad range of height adjustibility while providing more than enough dampening for any height adjustment.

Order <FONT COLOR="blue">NEX GT Coilovers</FONT> here!

These NEX SS coilovers are the performance offering from NEX for your vehicle when you want to perform like many of the other high priced suspension company cars out there, but without the high priced company name and price tag. The NEX SS Coilovers are height adjustible, and allow a broad range of height adjustibility while providing more than enough dampening for any height adjustment.

Order <FONT COLOR="blue">NEX SS Coilovers</FONT> here!

Features Include:

Steel Upper Mount - Every NEX System comes equipped with steel upper mounts so that you don't have to disassemble the original shock units to complete the suspension kit. The steel upper mounts help to equally distribute the weight and force of the shock tower. The high-density rubber pads helps to reduce road noise and keep the car properly aligned.

High Molecule Force Coil Springs - The coil springs in the NEX suspension is made from high molecule forced steel. After being tested by millions of times on our dyno, we found this spring construction to resist wear and tear, and sustain its efficiency and consistent spring rate. The handling and performance can match by the skill of each driver due to the high spring rate used in the NEX suspension

Adjustable Ride Height - NEX feature a wide range for height adjustments without changing the spring compression and sacrificing the shock stroke. Traditional Hi-Low Kits (coil-over) require the movement of the spring perch to determine the ride height, causing a reduction in suspension travel and induce coil spring binding. The bottom shock fork/connector is threaded to allow height adjustments to each driver's need without having to shorten the suspension travel by maintaining the original spring perch location. With this function, each driver can lower the center of gravity to achieve better handling and still maintain a consistent ride quality. Because of the wide range of height adjustments, the driver can set his car to his preference of appearance without altering the factory tuned spring/shock suspension system.

Inner Bump Stop - Although the inner bump stop can't be seen from the outside of the shock, NEX includes on with every application to prevent damages caused by the rapid and lethal compression impacts from the road surface to the inner structure of the shock.

Mono-tube shock absorber - Whether being touring, rally or even formula 1 racing, most engineers of these professional race teams, would prefer using a mono tube shock absorber as a foundation for their suspension system. The is due to the fact that the mono tube shock absorber can cool off faster from the direct contact with the outside air. This in turn will aid in the prevention of shock cavitations (boiling of the shock oil at high temperature) which allows the suspension to perform better under aggressive driving.

Modified by prostreetonline at 9:08 PM 5/7/2007
Old 06-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Plenty in stock!
Old 06-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Awesome coilovers for a great price!!
Old 07-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (prostreetonline)

What are the springs rates on these things for an EG?
Old 07-05-2006, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TORQUE MONSTER)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TORQUE MONSTER &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What are the springs rates on these things for an EG?</TD></TR></TABLE>

We don't have that information
Old 07-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you for your orders!
Old 07-07-2006, 05:07 PM

Is this price including shipping?
Old 07-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Big C)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Big C &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is this price including shipping?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, sorry, shipping is extra. Add it to cart on the website, and type in your zip to get a shipping quote.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MormonBoy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so you dont have the most important information which is Spring rates? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, unfortunately not. We've requested this info from NEX, but haven't received it yet.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump!
Old 07-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you for your orders!
Old 07-12-2006, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Judging from all the kids buying up **** for their cars the functionality of their products shouldn't matter. as long as it slams the car, leaving it with no suspension travel.. kids will buy it up.. wait that sounds like cut springs why don’t kids just do that..

Manufactures understands the bling factor.. so they cook something that looks RACE.. and write some generic description and it'll sell.

I'm sorry I don’t mean to flame your post.. I’m just trying to help. Get some real information about the product then sponsor some real people who actually race their cars to promote the product. THEN if it’s good, you will be rich. Otherwise you might just make a few dollars here and there.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

We promote this product because we think it is a good product. We have used it on plenty of customer cars, and customers are happy. NEX is a new company, so they don't have much information yet, but as soon as they do release their spring rate information, we will have it available.
Old 07-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump! Plenty of NEX in stock, and ready to ship!
Old 07-19-2006, 06:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump!
Old 07-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Plenty in stock!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What kind of warranty does NEX provide with the coilovers?
Old 07-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Nodnero)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nodnero &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What kind of warranty does NEX provide with the coilovers? </TD></TR></TABLE>

1 Year
Old 08-01-2006, 08:10 PM

I have these on my car and love them
Old 08-06-2006, 07:45 PM

I'd stay away from these NEX coilovers. I purchased them for my BMW E39 when they were really new, back in 03 I believe. They blew out 3 months after I purchased them. Took numerous emails and phone calls for them to even consider a warranty return. I even had Group 5 Motorsports (where I purchased them from) in San Diego help me write up a letter but that didn't get no where. This company (I believe the name was Apple Corp or something) did not back up their product right away. I had to threathen with a lawsuit. Their customer service was terrible at best, they even cussed me out when I was getting impatient with them because my car had been waiting in the shop pending their warranty product inspection.

After 4 months, I finally got them replaced under warranty. And again, 3 months after the installation, they of course, blew out again. And if you're asking, did I slam the ship out of my car? The answer is yes, 5.5" to be exact. But isn't that what coilovers are for? If you don't believe me, check out http://www.bimmer.org and search for NEX coilover. I should've just purchased the KW or H&R coilover kits but I wanted to save some money and take the risk of purchasing from a new company. What a mistake that was. For this price... starting at $599, stay away.

I'm not trying to flame the OP or their company, just this particular product that they're selling. Plus, isn't this what the internet message forums for? Helping out and to inform others? I believe it is. For the sake of future headaches, do not buy this product, buy other coilover kits from prostreetonline.

Just my $0.02

Thanks,
Ricky
Old 08-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

doinsd619,

I appreciate your post, but if you purchases the item from us, we would have covered you for your warranty issue. We have sold over 150 sets of the NEX coilover system, and have had two warranty claims so far, both which resulted in NEX replacing the one blown side.

Please know that we stand behind what we sell, and are direct with the manufacture, so there is no need to worry.

We have ran these on local cars, and our own two race cars, and have so far loved the results.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks for your orders!
Old 08-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Plenty in stock!
Old 08-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump!
Old 08-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Plenty in stock, ready to ship!
Old 08-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump!

Quick Reply: NEX Coilovers - From $599.99 and up! IN STOCK!