Notices
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

----------------- CLEARANCE: LUGNUTS LUGNUTS LUGNUTS!!!! GROUNDING KITS & MISC!!! -----------

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 06:55 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ----------------- CLEARANCE: LUGNUTS LUGNUTS LUGNUTS!!!! GROUNDING KITS & MISC!!! ----------- (0

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by koreanwilcox &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">PM sent yo!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

All PM's replied.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: ----------------- CLEARANCE: LUGNUTS LUGNUTS LUGNUTS!!!! GROUNDING KITS & MISC!!! ----------- (0

you hate bitchers?

I'll bitch.
fawk your fakes.
those lugs look stupid, and although thats just my opinion, its LAME to have Mugen on them if they are not Mugen.

so what are the specs on the lugs? your estimated weights are bogus....
Old 03-13-2004, 12:03 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by owen_the_soyboy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you hate bitchers?

I'll bitch.
fawk your fakes.
those lugs look stupid, and although thats just my opinion, its LAME to have Mugen on them if they are not Mugen.

so what are the specs on the lugs? your estimated weights are bogus.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

uhh... got time?

if you don't like them then stay out of the post.. why bitch like little school girl about it? I'm selling a product not asking for everyone's opinion.

and btw, they're lighter than zenki's
Old 03-13-2004, 12:15 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 00 FBP ItR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and btw, they're lighter than zenki's </TD></TR></TABLE>

could you back this up, because heeltoe went as far as weighing the zenki's and posting pics.

and does the "mugen racing" rub off after a while or is it engraved on there?
Old 03-13-2004, 03:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BolivianDc2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

could you back this up, because heeltoe went as far as weighing the zenki's and posting pics.

and does the "mugen racing" rub off after a while or is it engraved on there?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I need to go pick up a scale accurate enough.

Does not rub off.
Old 03-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Mugen Mike)

I guess you don't know the asia market. Name means everything.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mugen Mike &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Actually it's called COUNTERFEIT:

coun·ter·feit (kountr-ft)
v. coun·ter·feit·ed, coun·ter·feit·ing, coun·ter·feits
v. tr.

1. To make a copy of, usually with the intent to defraud; forge

A replica would be like Rota, who makes wheels that look like another manufacturer's, but they put their own name on them.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

then you should take all that aftermarket **** off of your car, since none of those are **** is made by honda. take those honda signs off of you car too, since most of the car isn't honda any more...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by owen_the_soyboy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you hate bitchers?

I'll bitch.
fawk your fakes.

so what are the specs on the lugs? your estimated weights are bogus.... </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-19-2004, 11:15 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

LOL... Wenlyone.. you seem to understand the situation much more than the others.

Maybe they think that they're too good for it...?
Old 03-21-2004, 10:30 PM

but spoon and honda make ALL their own stuff, right? lol..

if people don't like the product...don't try to bring a guy down for selling something.

egh...bump for a good seller
Old 03-24-2004, 07:36 PM
NAR Cd7 Lude

<FONT SIZE="2"><FONT COLOR="RED">00 FBP ItR was recently banned. For information about products or for any other questions you can contact Toan on AIM @</FONT> <FONT COLOR="green">NARSPEC1</FONT> </FONT>
Old 03-25-2004, 07:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Why was he banned?

Can you just tell us?
Old 03-25-2004, 07:41 PM
NAR Cd7 Lude

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by koreanwilcox &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why was he banned?

Can you just tell us?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your package has been shipped. You should be receiving it tomorrow.

He was banned for unfair reasons. But this matter is being dealt with at the moment.
Old 03-26-2004, 09:44 AM
NAR Cd7 Lude

Bump
Old 03-28-2004, 05:41 PM
NAR Cd7 Lude

Old 03-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Got my package!

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2004, 11:08 AM
NAR Cd7 Lude

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by koreanwilcox &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Got my package!

Thanks! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for Purchasing from NAR-SPEC.com

Tell your buddies.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:04 AM
NAR-SPEC

bump
Old 04-02-2004, 10:31 AM

NAR, did u get the quick release i sent back to you? i PMed 00 itr but no responses.. whats going on??