Notices
Wheels, Tires, Brakes, and Suspension Wheel, Tire, Brake and Suspension Parts (Wheels, Tires, Coilovers, Lug Nuts, Camber Kits, Rim/Tire Tools)

*LIFETIME WARRANTY* AMR Engineering Coilover SALE!! IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *LIFETIME WARRANTY* AMR Engineering Coilover SALE!! IN STOCK!

AMR Engineering is back for this limited time to offer you a great price on some invetory we have accumilated in the past year or so. We specialize in custom coilover systems and our coilovers are made to order. Due to the economy we have had a few customers over the past year who were unfortunately been unable to pay there balance leaving us with these sets of coilovers which are not only assembled, but ready to ship. We have recently moved to a much larger shop, and we updated our inventory and I am offering it up to the members of the forum for a great price. We have recently changed our policy, so this will not happen again. We have a 3-4 month lead time curretly so if you don't want to wait then I have a full list below of what we have in stock!

Please visit our website for pictures as well as our current applications we offer. There are quite a few applications not listed on the site so please do not hesitate to ask if we make something for your particular chassis. www.amrengineering.com

We are a full fledge shop, we are not a warehouse. We do everything from custom coilover systems, race alignements, corner weight service, and more!! Our time on the internet is very limited due to our workload, and the fact we do not have a dedicated sales staff. All if not most of our orders are from word of mouth, and to be honest we prefer it that way.

If you would kindly e-mail us if your interested in any of the sets below that would be great. Our e-mail is info@amrengineering.com

This is also our paypal address, and you are more than welcome to use paypal if you would like as long as your address is verified, and your account is confirmed. We kindly request that you make sure you include your phone number if you decide to use this payment method. We will provide a UPS tracking number for you, and it will be automatically send to you once your item has shipped.

We have not sponsored this site in a very long time so some of you may have not heard of us, but we make an outstanding product. Even today we still have many of our original customers from our thread from 4 years ago rolling on our product with not a single issue. Here is the old thread from 4 years ago and the amount of happy customers we have on this forum. https://honda-tech.com/forums/wheels-tires-brakes-suspension-48/%2Alifetime-warranty%2A-amr-engineering-coilovers-24-way-adjustable-custom-applications-more-1659160/

We take great pride in the quality of machining that we do, and our level of quality is top notch. In the past 5 years we have been providing and building dampers for our customers and we have yet to receive a blown damper for warranty. On top of that we have a lifetime warranty to back up our already outstanding product and a product with proven durability. We make coilovers for Rally X, Auto X, Rally, Time Attack, and more.

Here is a list of features of our dampers.

-Single Adjustable Rebound 8 settings
-Corrosion and rust resistant
-44mm piston
-Deflective Disk Valving for easy tuning, and repeatable results
-Seperate Height and Preload adjustment
-Oil over gas monotube dampers
-Fully rebuildable, and serviceable by anyone who currently services Penske, Ohlins, Bilstein, and other major brands.

Here are the applications we have in stock. I simply want the remaining balances paid. Prices include shipping withing the continental US States. We ship worldwide so please ask us for a shipping quote if your outside the US.

1 EK 450/350

2 EF/CRX 350/250 925.00
5 EF/CRX 550/650 955.00 Our ST setup.

1 DA 550/450 895.00
1 DA 450/350 895.00

Again, please visit our website at www.amrengineering.com for pictures of our product, customer cars, as well as the list of applications we currently offer. WE DO NOT HAVE ALL our applications listed on the site, so please do not hesistate to ask us if we make a setup for your chassis. We have done a lot of 1 off setups that we have not listed on the site for our customers.

For any items that are not in stock we are offering 20 percent off to H-T members at this time, we simply ask that you LIKE our facebook page. This will allow you to keep updated with what is going on here at AMR. www.facebook.com/amrengineering.

We would love to discuss your needs, and get you setup right. No need for guesswork, no need to stress about what valving or spring rates you want. Leave it to us and I guarentee you will love our product. Again it has been a long time since we have sponsored this site, and we rarely get a chance to stop by anymore. But this is where it all started and we are blessed to have soo much support on this site, and it is great to see our customers are still around. I personally have been a member of this forum for over 11 years, and it is great to see everyone grow. Thanks again for all the support to both the forum and the members who gave us our start to becoming the company we are today.

Here are some pictures, but we have more on our website!

Our contact information is listed below. Again please e-mail us with any question. We have a busy week since we have a track day were getting ready for as well as many coilovers to build at this time. We are a small company so please help us out by e-mailing us because it will be far easier that way. Thanks a bunch!

To place your order simply go to our website and fill out our online form. Yes it is that easy!
http://www.amrengineering.com/order-online/

Last edited by AMR Engineering; 03-30-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *LIFETIME WARRANTY* AMR Engineering Coilover SALE!! IN STOCK!

Ordered a EF setup for the ST Civic. Andy @ AMR is a great guy to deal with along with a very high quality product. He'll go above and beyond to help you with your suspension needs (something you don't get much of these days).
Old 07-17-2010, 05:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

please give this guy credit! cool dude! bump!!!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have Andy's AMR Coilovers on my ST Civic that I autox and they are great. I put them on my car to replace the Koni/GC setup I was running before. They work much better than the Koni/GC setup, and are a great shock between Konis and Motons. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I have recently switched to the AMR Engineering setup on my civic after Grey_Eg put them on his car. One of Grey_eg's co drivers and I compete against each other just about every month and have been very close throughout the season thus far.

We have both been able to push our Civics harder with the AMR setup. I started with off the shelf Koni yellows, then upgraded to the Koni races. The Koni races are fast but they are brutal to ride on and you also get a lot of suspension chatter on sweeping or tight turns.

I have the same spring rates (550 front and 650 rear) on the AMR that I had on the Koni races, and the ride is night and day different. The AMR's are much easier to push hard on right away and I am able to drive the car much more confidently.

I also found an alignment issue after I switched to the AMR's I have always run more negative camber than most civics and on the Koni's I never felt like I was fighting with the front of the car. The FIRST run I took on the AMR's I was instantly on the edge of grip and was fighting the camber. The Koni's just never let me get that confident and push as hard as the AMR's do.

So the car handles really, really well and the ride is all day long comfortable. Highly recommended.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Darn, no application for 2001 Prelude base/non-SH
Old 07-20-2010, 03:00 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Ofcourse we make them for the Prelude. There is a Prelude in our gallery on our website.

You guys must not read the post very well. In bold we state to ASK if you don't see your application listed. Don't assume we don't make it for your car till you ASK. We work on a lot of cars, and we do not have the time to list them all nor do we want to. We are already quite busy already with the current list on our website.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by MPosey
I have recently switched to the AMR Engineering setup on my civic after Grey_Eg put them on his car. One of Grey_eg's co drivers and I compete against each other just about every month and have been very close throughout the season thus far.

We have both been able to push our Civics harder with the AMR setup. I started with off the shelf Koni yellows, then upgraded to the Koni races. The Koni races are fast but they are brutal to ride on and you also get a lot of suspension chatter on sweeping or tight turns.

I have the same spring rates (550 front and 650 rear) on the AMR that I had on the Koni races, and the ride is night and day different. The AMR's are much easier to push hard on right away and I am able to drive the car much more confidently.

I also found an alignment issue after I switched to the AMR's I have always run more negative camber than most civics and on the Koni's I never felt like I was fighting with the front of the car. The FIRST run I took on the AMR's I was instantly on the edge of grip and was fighting the camber. The Koni's just never let me get that confident and push as hard as the AMR's do.

So the car handles really, really well and the ride is all day long comfortable. Highly recommended.
2 Post bro? haha it is amazing even after belonging to this site for 10+ years that not everyone is a member on honda-tech. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since most of my honda customers from the past 4 years have mostly come from word of mouth, and not too many of them are members on here. Thanks for the kind words, and the post. I told you, I'd make you faster!
Old 07-20-2010, 03:08 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by grey_eg
I have Andy's AMR Coilovers on my ST Civic that I autox and they are great. I put them on my car to replace the Koni/GC setup I was running before. They work much better than the Koni/GC setup, and are a great shock between Konis and Motons. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
Your much faster this year, I wish you the very best at Nationals. Let's get everyone dialed so we make a awesome showing. Can't have Tim or Bill have it again Love you guys, but can we have our turn now Get Bill to drive the car, and let me know what he thinks. I told you, you wouldn't send them back to me. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to convice you, and replacing your old setup! I told you it would be night and day brother. Thanks again for the support! You have been great! Tell your other drivers I say hello.

Gotta get back to work. Please PM us or e-mail us if you have any questions. Thanks!
Old 07-22-2010, 04:41 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by BlueR1
Ordered a EF setup for the ST Civic. Andy @ AMR is a great guy to deal with along with a very high quality product. He'll go above and beyond to help you with your suspension needs (something you don't get much of these days).
Tracking number should be in your e-mail box pal. Thanks for your support. Please keep in touch when you get your ST car running. I'd love to hear from you.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by AMR Engineering
2 Post bro? haha it is amazing even after belonging to this site for 10+ years that not everyone is a member on honda-tech. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since most of my honda customers from the past 4 years have mostly come from word of mouth, and not too many of them are members on here. Thanks for the kind words, and the post. I told you, I'd make you faster!
I'm totally guilty of just using info from Honda Tech and not posting much... But I will change that now.

If anyone wants to PM me about the AMR setup feel free. I also had Andy put together a set for my S2000 CR. I was that impressed with the setup and would like to have the adjustability of the AMR's as well as the smoother ride as it is my daily driver for the time being.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Cant wait! going to buy my set this weeK. save me one of these please~
EK 550/450
EK 450/350
i need more info from you so i can pick my spring rates
Old 07-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

OMG...
Old 07-29-2010, 10:44 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by lzyga09
EK 550/450
EK 450/350
Done, will hold till next Friday. Please give us a call, and we'll get you all taken care of. Thank you!
Old 08-03-2010, 07:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by lzyga09
EK 550/450
EK 450/350
Thanks for the order, we appreciate the support. A tracking number will automatically be sent to you once your coilovers have shipped. Thanks again!
Old 08-05-2010, 02:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by MPosey
I'm totally guilty of just using info from Honda Tech and not posting much... But I will change that now.

If anyone wants to PM me about the AMR setup feel free. I also had Andy put together a set for my S2000 CR. I was that impressed with the setup and would like to have the adjustability of the AMR's as well as the smoother ride as it is my daily driver for the time being.
Matt thanks for allowing Roberto to drive your car at the last event you attended. He was sold right there and then after piloting your car. He is putting his order in today. Thanks again for the support, and giving guys the opportunity to really test out our dampers. He'll be replacing his koni race shocks and I can't wait to see the car in action. Thanks again! Keep up the good work, and keep sending these fast guys over to us so we can make them even faster. BTW if you have any pictures of you guys in action..you..eric..ken..please send them over to us so I can post them in our gallery. Nationals should be real fun and interesting this year!!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey Andy,
Yeah Roberto was really quite impressed with them. He helped me hone the settings in at the last test and tune and didn't really get to push the car, but at the last event we ran we were able to push the car to its limit and get right on the limit of the tires grip. It was also completely luxurious to drive the car 4 hours round trip on the same settings I raced on. I had them turned down for the ride up but forgot to turn them down on the drive home and they were perfectly fine.

I have some pictures I will send you to your email address.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Product looks dope as hell! Curious how much height adjustability they have...specificly for EK
Old 08-06-2010, 11:24 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by clean rice
Product looks dope as hell! Curious how much height adjustability they have...specificly for EK
Well how much height adjustability you want? We can practically build you anything, and make sure that the set we put together will provide you the height adjustability your looking for. We've setup a lot of EK chassis, and I personally owm a EM-1. So whatever your needs may be it won't pose any problems for us. PM us when your ready, and let me know what your looking for and we will put something together for you to meet those needs...simple as that. Thanks again for the compliment. We look forward working with you in the future.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sent you an email!
Old 08-10-2010, 06:40 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by jakefalcons
sent you an email!
Replied, thank you kindly for sending us a e-mail as we requested above. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by jakefalcons
sent you an email!
Thanks for your roder, see you next week!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

how much for an em2?
Old 08-21-2010, 06:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

bummppppppppppppppppppp for one of the best
Old 08-22-2010, 02:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bought a set for my 6th generation accord, 14k front and 12k rear, its a heavy car and these coilovers gave the car the corning abilities that I needed, much better compared to my previous GC/Illumina setup....these coilovers are legit and I wouldn't buy any other coilovers that are off-the-shelf from now on

+1 for AMR

Quick Reply: *LIFETIME WARRANTY* AMR Engineering Coilover SALE!! IN STOCK!