Wheel and Tire

smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels

ok so I got a set of volk gt-u's and the lug holes are smaller in diameter than normal. The wheels came with the proper lugs but I want volk lugs for them. I ordered a set and they where to small in diameter to fit in the hole. Does anyone know what kind of lug nut I need? where can I get them?
here is my wheel
Old 11-26-2005, 02:26 PM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (c61lude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by c61lude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The wheels came with the proper lugs</TD></TR></TABLE>

Since the wheels came with the proper lug nuts, why don't you just use those?
Old 11-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (nsxtasy)

like i said I want volk lugs. I don't need to give a reason why I want these lugs right?
Old 11-26-2005, 05:31 PM
H-T Order of Merit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (c61lude)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by c61lude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">like i said I want volk lugs. I don't need to give a reason why I want these lugs right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

But your question doesn't make any sense! You're asking what kind of lug nut you need and where you can get them - but you also said you already have the proper lug nuts, which means you already have the kind of lug nut you need. So you should already have the answers to your questions:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by c61lude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anyone know what kind of lug nut I need?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The kind you already have.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by c61lude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">where can I get them?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wherever you put the ones you already have.

Based on what you've told us, those are the answers to what you're asking.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (nsxtasy)

and u said u wanted volk lugs for them.. if u got the lugs with the wheels then they must be volk lugs.. just made for ur application
Old 11-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (Joon Joon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nsxtasy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

But your question doesn't make any sense! You're asking what kind of lug nut you need and where you can get them - but you also said you already have the proper lug nuts, which means you already have the kind of lug nut you need. So you should already have the answers to your questions:

</TD></TR></TABLE>

no it makes perfect sense. I want the colored volk light weight lugs. I got stainless standard lugs. Is there a smaller lug nut catagory I need to order from volk?
Old 11-30-2005, 10:29 AM
kNOwLedGeDA9

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by c61lude &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no it makes perfect sense. I want the colored volk light weight lugs. I got stainless standard lugs. Is there a smaller lug nut catagory I need to order from volk?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Not really for the GT series wheels. My friend's dad just got some GT-C for his NSX and barely any lugnuts fit right.

Muteki lugnuts ended up being a perfect fit.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (kNOwLedGeDA9)

yeah my wheels also have a very small diameter for the lugs, I ended up w/ Muteki's as well and they work fine
Old 12-02-2005, 05:40 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (madredintegra)

Muteki's would work the best, since they are "Tuner" lug nuts. Any Tuner lug nut should work, as they are designed to fit in very small spaces. You just need to make sure the lug nuts have the word "tuner" in the description.

We sell the Mutekis lower than anyone else, at $30.99 shipped within the continental U.S.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: smaller diameter lug nut for small diameter holes in wheels (DRFlickner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DRFlickner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Muteki's would work the best, since they are "Tuner" lug nuts. Any Tuner lug nut should work, as they are designed to fit in very small spaces. You just need to make sure the lug nuts have the word "tuner" in the description.

We sell the Mutekis lower than anyone else, at $30.99 shipped within the continental U.S.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you kidding? just making sure. Never heard of "tuner lugs" being a special type of lug
Old 02-24-2006, 12:45 AM

rays makes them in a 1.25 and 1.5. you probably have the 1.25's.

and yes, i brought this bftd.