Wheel and Tire

16" or 17" wheel opinons

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16" or 17" wheel opinons

What up fellas,

Just looking for your guyz input...I'm looking to purchase the tenzo DC-6 version 1 black w/red lip...What wheel size is better for my 95 teg coupe 16" or 17"s. Or what would you put on your teg? and why?

DeEmAn

Old 04-24-2008, 07:09 AM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: 16" or 17" wheel opinons (dblkack30)

From the <FONT COLOR="red">rules</FONT>:

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wheel and Tire Forum Rules &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><FONT SIZE="4">Rules</FONT>
(NOTE: These rules can and will be enforced with Point Deduction, if deemed necessary!)

0. THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE FORUM. Classified listings should be posted in the marketplace forums, not here.

1. Check the FAQ for answers before you post a new topic.

2. Search! You'd be amazed how many things have been covered before. Be sure to try "Archived Topics" too. Try Google as well!

3. When asking a question please include all details that are necessary (car, wheel size, intended use, etc) for someone to make informed response.

4. When starting a topic, make the title specific enough that people scanning the list of forum topics will know what's inside. "Need help" or "have a question" are not specific enough. We will rename threads in ways that you might not like. If you violate this rule, we will call you a clueless tool who didn't bother reading the FAQ topic stickied at the top of this forum.

4b. Do not use all capital letters in thread titles.

5. No for sale ads or requests.

6. This is a technical forum, please keep it that way. I will be accepting picture request threads until the archive fills up.

<FONT COLOR="red">6b. No opinion threads for the appearance of wheels (e.g. "Which wheel will look better on my car?", "What color wheels should I get?")</FONT>

7. Bump once and if you still don't get the info you're looking for just let it die, don't bump it again. If you bump the topic a second time, the topic will be locked and you will lose points. Think about this - this means that if you use your single bump on your topic after an hour, when it's still at or near the top of the forum topic list anyway, it will be wasted when it doesn't accomplish anything for you.

8. This is honda-tech.com, a place for sharing information about Honda and Acura cars. This isn't the place for information about wheels and tires for your grandmother's Buick or your son's Mustang; there are other websites that specialize in those cars, where people will have more specific expertise with those cars than here.

9. Be courteous and act like an adult, in posts in the forum as well as with any interactions with moderators. Keep the profanity to a mininum (it's best avoided entirely) and leave the text message abbreviations on your cell phone, not here. No insults or personal attacks, please; point deductions will result from such incidents, with a ban possible for repeat offenses. If you disagree with a post, just state your own opinion and reasons for thinking so.</TD></TR></TABLE>