Want to Buy Want to Trade/Want to Buy

WTB: Del Sol southeast USA

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Del Sol southeast USA

Hey folks,

Looking for a clean and well-loved Del Sol, preferably 96-97. I decided on this car about a month ago for my next restoration project. By restore I mean drive a few times a week, restore as close as possible to OEM condition, and enjoy for many years. Willing to pay what the car is worth. I've made some long drives to look at a bunch and drive several in the last month and unfortunately everything is total crap. I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd try here, sometimes enthusiasts prefer passing their car on to other enthusiasts rather than selling to the masses on craigslist and Facebook. If you have something with tasteful mods that's fine. It doesn't have to be perfect just not beat to hell like most of what's out there for sale, sadly...these are such niche cars and deserve better.

For reference I currently have a restored '98 Civic with 217k, the car looks and runs like new (almost), has cold A/C and still gets 31/38mpg.

If you have a car you're looking to pass on to someone who won't destroy it please contact me. My name is Jeff and e-mail is best as I'm only allowed 5 PMs as a new user here. Reach me at jeffreymiller5(at)yahoo(dot)com.

It is appreciated.