Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > Want to Buy
Reload this Page >

WTB: b16a obd0 lsd cable transmission for an EF chassis- located in Canada

Notices
Want to Buy Want to Trade/Want to Buy

WTB: b16a obd0 lsd cable transmission for an EF chassis- located in Canada

Old 03-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: b16a obd0 lsd cable transmission for an EF chassis- located in Canada

hi guys, i'm in kamloops, British Columbia, Canada. im looking for a first gen sir full swap for my 91 civic wagon. i definitely want the lsd cable transmission. i am willing to pay the money for it, its just i have looked around and the most reputable dealers are in the states and by the time it gets to me ill be broke lol. hoping someone in Canada has one one for a decent price or someone in the states has one they are willing to part with for a decent price. let me know what you got.

i'm going for a nostalgic build stock body, si front and rear lip, sir badging and sir(1) running gear. the long term plan is to build a motor close to the output of the one make race civics back in the day, so around 205-230 hp...though this is the eventual goal, i'm not striving for that at the moment, but simply trying t get my hands on the og b16a that they started with. thanks i hope i get some reply's!!!