Notices
Want to Buy Want to Trade/Want to Buy

WTB: 92-95 Civic OEM Power window kit. Have cash!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB: 92-95 Civic OEM Power window kit. Have cash!

Well, I've decided against going with an aftermarket Power Window kit.

I'd like to find a complete kit (meaning all the wiring/relay's necessary) for a fair price. This is why I'm trying to stay away from Ebay, and am praying I can find something here. I've got cash in hand, and am serious about buying a kit.

Black EX doorpanels would sweeten the deal, but by no means is it necessary, as I intend to make custom doorpanels no matter what.

Anyway, thanks for reading. PM if you know of something, and we can work a deal out.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

bump!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

anyone?
Old 02-17-2004, 08:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Jonathan_EH)

one more time
Old 02-17-2004, 08:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Why so you can pretend like youre interested, FL/OK
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jonathan_EH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">one more time </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm going to latch on your thread here as well. I am thinking of doing the same swap, when do you suppose you will do the entire swap over (being optimistic about getting the entire swap over). It would be nice to do this while someone else is as well.
Old 02-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (INVALID)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by INVALID &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm going to latch on your thread here as well. I am thinking of doing the same swap, when do you suppose you will do the entire swap over (being optimistic about getting the entire swap over). It would be nice to do this while someone else is as well. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well I've got cash just burning a hole in my pocket just waiting for a FAIR deal.

I have found NOTHING so far, except for JDM kits on ebay that aren't even very complete. Plus they want $100+ for shipping, and the bidding ends up being $200-300. I'm not going to spend $400 on a kit that might not even work.

None of my local junkyards have any supply of any Honda newer than about an 88 or so. There's Honda Heaven, but they have nothing more than a bunch of shells strewn about in a yard, and when they do have parts, they want $$$$$$ for them.

I've got a WTB add out, but it's of no help. I guess if I don't have any luck it's back to the Spal aftermarket kit.

Old 02-17-2004, 04:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I planned on checking with Honda Heaven. I assume I will find out what's the price once I get there. I would like to remain in the $250-300 range for this setup, anything else would uncivilized (right guard commerical). I would like to have this started/done by April.
Old 02-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WTB: 92-95 Civic OEM Power window kit. Have cash! (Jonathan_EH)

hey JON...
i got the JDM power window setup...with panel...
and also i can show/tell you how to wire it up to an EG.
Old 02-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (INVALID)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by INVALID &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I planned on checking with Honda Heaven. I assume I will find out what's the price once I get there. I would like to remain in the $250-300 range for this setup, anything else would uncivilized (right guard commerical). I would like to have this started/done by April.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know what's been up with them lately. I've called several times looking for pretty standard parts, and each time 'well it would normally be *insert very high money value here*, but we don't currently have any in our inventory. Check back in about a month or so'

Have you called to see how much they want for the setup?

C uR eX, shoot me a PM so we can talk
Old 02-18-2004, 11:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jonathan_EH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I don't know what's been up with them lately. I've called several times looking for pretty standard parts, and each time 'well it would normally be *insert very high money value here*, but we don't currently have any in our inventory. Check back in about a month or so'

Have you called to see how much they want for the setup?

C uR eX, shoot me a PM so we can talk </TD></TR></TABLE>

To be honest I haven't checked quite yet, but I will be. . . I figured I was going to go with a friend of mine who goes every now and again. I probably won't check into it for another week or so, I will be in the area anyway so I figure I can just stop through and check what they have while I am there.
Old 03-03-2004, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump this back up. I thought I had a deal worked out but it looks as if now the guy is selling it to someone else.