Civic owners manuals for a project - Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Go Back  Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion > Honda-Tech Marketplace > Want to Buy
Reload this Page >

Civic owners manuals for a project

Notices
Want to Buy Want to Trade/Want to Buy

Civic owners manuals for a project

Old 03-14-2019, 04:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Civic owners manuals for a project

Hey! So I have a weird idea that Iíve been working on, and Iím trying to collect 92-00 Civic owners manual for a project that Iíd like to hang on a wall in my garage. Iím wanting to find owners manuals for each body style (coupe/sedan/hatchback) for each year. Iíve attached a picture of the ones Iíve been able to find at salvage yards over the years, but itís been hit or miss, and a lot of the times they are either torn up, or soaking wet.

If anyone has anything they donít mind letting go of, let me know! Not looking to pay tons of cash for these, as theyíre free at my dealership/salvage yard. Iím willing to pay a little of you have to have something, and I will of course pay for shipping. (I can also trade for parts you need if itís within reason). Thanks a ton!
Old 03-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Civic owners manuals for a project

Bump

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.