Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

International TWIN ENGINE TWIN TURBO honda crx delsol AWD

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TWIN ENGINE TWIN TURBO honda crx delsol AWD

The time has come to sell my jdm 1992 rhd honda delsol.only 1 previous owner and the shell has only covered 55k.the build is quite unconventional like myself and thought id try something different.i had seen mid engine delsols before but not a completed and working twin engine set up.main reasons are awd which can also be changed to fwd or rwd to suit your needs.less transmission loss and massive power potential.
there was a lot of skepticism when building this but it was a fantastic brain exercise and was determined to get it all functional and working so here it is!

the car has 2 d16z6 engine turbocharged with td05 turbos on each end.the car is very fun to drive and handles well too.a whole lot of fabrication work was involved and cost a lot more in time and money then i had hoped but no regrets.it performs great and has huge further potential.only selling as i have too many other crazy projects on the go which will never get finished if i dont start letting go of some

here are some videos explaining how it works.please watch the videos before asking any question

im willing to ship worldwide

Explaining how it works and normal driving as well as the spec:

Walk around
https://youtu.be/MV6pI-qgU4o

Action videos

im after $14500 shipped to the states which doesnt include the bonnet as i need that for my other project but will come with the oem red bonnet