Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

TX Horizon Gray EJ1 EX

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon2 Horizon Gray EJ1 EX

Ok gentleman, I will try to make this as accurate as possible. Any further questions about the car can be answered no problem.
Car details:
1994 Honda Civic Coupe EX. Horizon Gray W/ Gray interior. Chassis currently shows 78K.
I am the second owner and the car has not ran since 2001. Since that year it has been stored inside, out of the sun. The condition of both interior and exterior is one of the last you will see like this. Car is currently stored in a climate controlled garage in Austin TX. K Swap IS installed but from there is where we stand.
Chassis:
Bone Stock minus the following,
Tokico Blue Struts W/ Eibach sportline springs
Willwood BBK W/ 2 piece rotors
Engine bay has been welded, bodied, and painted in the factory Horizon Gray code. Everything performed in this process was done correctly. Fenders removed as well as firewall stripped.
Subframe powder coated in Wrinkle Red
Drop Forks Powdercoated in Wrinkle Red
Engine:
K20A2 from Acura RSX Type-S. Golden Eagle Fuel Rail. Poder coated fuel rail, VC, IM.
6Speed from Acura RSX Type-S. Quaife LSD differential. ACT 6 Puck Clutch. Light Flywheel. Stock Shifter and cables
K-Pro ECU
Mugen Airbox
Engine was pulled from a running, crashed RSX W/ roughly 80K on the clock.
Complete, Never sprayed NX kit W/ Bottle heater.
Wheels:
Complete set of 17 (Donk) Axis wheels from the F&F golden days.
Pair of black 16x7 RPF1.
Asking price: $6000.00 OBO
The car will need someone with the knowledge to finish it from where it is. The list of needed items is still extensive but its not far from being road worthy. The most expensive item needed is a quality header, beyond that its all fairly small, inexpensive items. I am free to discuss details and answer any questions about the car. I am not willing to do a part out and if I dont get my asking it can sit where it is no problem. I know what this car can be as well as how difficult it is to find a chassis in this condition. For interested parties, feel free to PM me here and we can open up a dialog. Thank you for looking guys, I hope she finds a good home where the owner was/is as excited as I am to see this car turned into what it deserves. Since Photobucket is a bunch of crooks I have linked the photos. I hope that is acceptable.
https://m.imgur.com/a/0GyZR
Old 11-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: Horizon Gray EJ1 EX

Please see here: https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicl...ketplace-rule/