Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Vehicles for sale (https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/)
-   -   TX FS: Turbo Boosted 2013 Honda Civic SI (https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/fs-turbo-boosted-2013-honda-civic-si-3335794/)

Spaykhel 04-08-2019 10:49 AM

FS: Turbo Boosted 2013 Honda Civic SI

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/honda-t...20284db512.jpg
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/honda-t...d991bc652f.jpg
https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/honda-t...beeeeb5334.jpg
https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/honda-t...1971df7f03.jpg

PRL Motorsports Turbo Kit
Garrett GTX-3071R Dual Ball Bearing Turbo (sitting at 8psi) (Very fast spool)
PRL Motorsports Front Mount Intercooler
PRL Motorsports Black Powdercoated Cold Side Piping
PRL Motorsports Billet Turbo Manifold
PRL Motorsports 3" Downpipe (Header Wrapped)
PRL Motorsports Dump Tube (Wastegate Dump)
TIAL "Q" 50mm Blow Off Valve
PRECISION TURBO Wastegate
RBC Intake Manifold with adapter
PRL Throttle Body Spacer
1000c Deatschworks Injectors
Deatschworks DW65C Drop In Fuel Pump
Hondata 4-Bar Map Sensor
Hondata Flash Pro (Tuned on Hondata)
Invidia N1 Catback (Sounds awesome)
ACT Extreme Clutch (Brand New)
Hasport Motor Mounts
Vibrant Racing Valvecover Breathers
AEM Tru-Boost/AEM Wideband gauges (Dash Mounted) (Sold Separate)

Hey guys, I am selling my Civic. I bought the car with all the parts included and the only things I have personally done to the car has been regular maintenance, switching out the clutch, and replacing some coolant hoses. I did not get a dyno sheet with the car, but it is sitting around 350-400 HP running on premium gas with 73,000 miles on it. The car drives near to perfect and I am only selling it because I want a more tame daily driver.

I am asking $15,500 and I'm based out of Dallas, Texas. As noted in the part list above, I will be taking the gauges out unless you are willing to pay more for me to keep them in there.

Thanks

It Wasn't Me 04-09-2019 12:40 PM

Re: FS: Turbo Boosted 2013 Honda Civic SI

Put the stock wheels back on it, and get rid of those goofy-ass stickers on the front doors.

Sleeper-ish > Tryhard

:beer:

Spaykhel 04-09-2019 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by It Wasn't Me (Post 51906658)
Put the stock wheels back on it, and get rid of those goofy-ass stickers on the front doors.

Sleeper-ish > Tryhard

:beer:

Mate, I don't care if the next person that owns it lifts it, puts 22 inch rims on it, and repaints it hot pink. Just trying to sell the car.

itr 00 0108 04-09-2019 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Spaykhel (Post 51906675)
Mate, I don't care if the next person that owns it lifts it, puts 22 inch rims on it, and repaints it hot pink. Just trying to sell the car.

He IS trying to help you sell the car. A car that doesn’t have stupid stickers on the side will be open to a wider market.

Spaykhel 04-09-2019 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by itr 00 0108 (Post 51906748)
He IS trying to help you sell the car. A car that doesn’t have stupid stickers on the side will be open to a wider market.

Okay so let me get this straight. I have a turbo boosted civic with a good amount of modifications to the motor with non-ebay parts running in great condition, and the thing that is going to deter a buyer is stickers that can easily be taken off? Yes, that logic definitely makes sense. I'm not trying to be rude, but like come on man. Cool if you don't like the stickers, but that's an easily fixable thing for anyone that is interested in this build. There is no reason to come here and hate on the car for such petty aesthetic modifications, when it clearly isn't even the selling point of this car.

itr 00 0108 04-10-2019 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Spaykhel (Post 51906781)
Okay so let me get this straight. I have a turbo boosted civic with a good amount of modifications to the motor with non-ebay parts running in great condition, and the thing that is going to deter a buyer is stickers that can easily be taken off? Yes, that logic definitely makes sense. I'm not trying to be rude, but like come on man. Cool if you don't like the stickers, but that's an easily fixable thing for anyone that is interested in this build. There is no reason to come here and hate on the car for such petty aesthetic modifications, when it clearly isn't even the selling point of this car.

i like the car and the setup is top notch. No doubt. But I wouldn’t touch it personally but maybe that’s just me. I’d wonder what other bad decisions you’ve made. You may not agree with that but I suppose we are all entitled to our own philosophies.

2x0 04-10-2019 04:29 AM

Ricey stickers and rims can only lead us to assume that the rest of the car was put together with the same lack of taste.

Otherwise looks nice tho :thumbup:

itr 00 0108 04-10-2019 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by 2x0 (Post 51906838)
Ricey stickers and rims can only lead us to assume that the rest of the car was put together with the same lack of taste.

Otherwise looks nice tho :thumbup:

This. Just raises eyebrows. Trying to help ya out here.

.Grimace 04-11-2019 08:13 AM

Man the list of mods makes it sound like a nice car, then I see those stickers and wheels and could never buy it. Nope nope

JDMdoode 04-11-2019 01:29 PM

I agree 100%. You don’t want anything that will hinder the sale of your car. You mentioned how simple it it to take them off in one of your posts; I suggest doing it yourself then. It can only help you so I don’t see why you wouldn’t. Besides, I doubt anyone will look at this car and say “Now if it only had some fender stickers I’d buy it”.

As for the wheels, if you want to listen to our advice, I’m POSITIVE some kid would gladly trade you his OEM wheels for them, and you can ask for cash on top.

Spaykhel 04-11-2019 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by JDMdoode (Post 51908305)
I agree 100%. You don’t want anything that will hinder the sale of your car. You mentioned how simple it it to take them off in one of your posts; I suggest doing it yourself then. It can only help you so I don’t see why you wouldn’t. Besides, I doubt anyone will look at this car and say “Now if it only had some fender stickers I’d buy it”.

As for the wheels, if you want to listen to our advice, I’m POSITIVE some kid would gladly trade you his OEM wheels for them, and you can ask for cash on top.

Look guys, I'm not doing anything to the car unless an actual potential buyer wants these things changed. Personally myself, I haven't been deterred from buying a modded car because of wheels or stickers. If I like the motor build and general condition of the car, then I like the motor build and general condition of the car and that's the main aspect of the car for me. Now granted, if there was some crazy suspension work (or something less easily modifiable in general) then maybe I would reconsider the purchase. Also I don't understand these comments about "trusting what else has been done to the car"? I have a parts list. There is nothing to question when I have stated what parts make up the motor.

If anyone has any other serious questions, I will gladly answer them. Otherwise, I am no longer going to entertain things that I find irrelevant. If wheels or stickers make the difference for you buying a nicely built car, then you can go ahead and spend the $10,000+ in parts & labor into your own stock civic and save your self the extreme hassle of purchasing stock wheels (maybe 1K?) and taking off stickers (free).

JDMdoode 04-11-2019 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Spaykhel (Post 51908329)
Look guys, I'm not doing anything to the car unless an actual potential buyer wants these things changed. Personally myself, I haven't been deterred from buying a modded car because of wheels or stickers. If I like the motor build and general condition of the car, then I like the motor build and general condition of the car and that's the main aspect of the car for me. Now granted, if there was some crazy suspension work (or something less easily modifiable in general) then maybe I would reconsider the purchase. Also I don't understand these comments about "trusting what else has been done to the car"? I have a parts list. There is nothing to question when I have stated what parts make up the motor.

If anyone has any other serious questions, I will gladly answer them. Otherwise, I am no longer going to entertain things that I find irrelevant. If wheels or stickers make the difference for you buying a nicely built car, then you can go ahead and spend the $10,000+ in parts & labor into your own stock civic and save your self the extreme hassle of purchasing stock wheels (maybe 1K?) and taking off stickers (free).

Listen man. I was trying to help you and offer advice. I wasn’t rude, and didn’t talk trash about your car. You obviously have ZERO idea where we are coming from...
Ill put it bluntly even though you won’t listen. The stickers and wheels make it look cheap and immature. It makes it look like the car was built by a high school kid, and people will assume the car was treated/driven as such.

I just find it so shocking that not only you refuse to remove stickers that literally ad zero value to your car (while asking $15k), but you get butthurt when people give you advice. If all of us are saying THE SAME THING, then do you think maybe we have a point? Put some damn effort into it. Also, stock wheels don’t run $1k... Wtf is that...

GLWS (Good Luck With Stickers)

itr 00 0108 04-11-2019 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by JDMdoode (Post 51908406)
Listen man. I was trying to help you and offer advice. I wasn’t rude, and didn’t talk trash about your car. You obviously have ZERO idea where we are coming from...
Ill put it bluntly even though you won’t listen. The stickers and wheels make it look cheap and immature. It makes it look like the car was built by a high school kid, and people will assume the car was treated/driven as such.

I just find it so shocking that not only you refuse to remove stickers that literally ad zero value to your car (while asking $15k), but you get butthurt when people give you advice. If all of us are saying THE SAME THING, then do you think maybe we have a point? Put some damn effort into it. Also, stock wheels don’t run $1k... Wtf is that...

GLWS (Good Luck With Stickers)

It’d be a clean car without the stickers and with stock rims.

JDMdoode 04-11-2019 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by itr 00 0108 (Post 51908514)
It’d be a clean car without the stickers and with stock rims.

I agree 100%. He’d have many more people potentially interested in it. If you’re selling a car, you gotta think about other people’s perspective and bias, not just his own.

2x0 04-12-2019 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Spaykhel (Post 51908329)
I have a parts list. There is nothing to question when I have stated what parts make up the motor.

Parts list ≠ workmanship and build quality.

Spaykhel 04-12-2019 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by 2x0 (Post 51908631)
Parts list ≠ workmanship and build quality.

That's a good point, I agree with that. Before I bought the car, me and a guy that is building an NSX from the ground up right now got under the hood to check to see if there were any potential issues. The only thing we came across were just some coolant hoses that could have been more tightly secured, so we replaced those. The only other thing was just how tight the motor bay is with all the parts added, so we were worried about the heat from the turbo. I haven't had any issues with that though.