Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

KY FS: Fresh build, sleeved big turbo 2000 si civic.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Fresh build, sleeved big turbo 2000 si civic.

Deciding to throw up my car as I am starting to lose some interest in it. And recently broke 3rd gear in the trans. Other than the the car is perfect. Interior is 9/10 exterior is 7.5/10. Benson sleeved GSR with Manley turbo tuff rods with cp pistons. Stock crank. Gsr head with gsr cams super tech valvetrain, ferrea valves with inconel coated exhaust valves. Coil on plug conversion. 2000cc fid injectors. Fuel lab h/e series pump with fuel lab filters. Borg Warner s467.7 1.05a/r turbo. I built the front mount manifold. Kirkey drag seats competition engineering roll cage. Android double din with Bluetooth to the Neptune demon 2 in the ecu. I’m gonna include some general photos here and a link to my google photos album of the whole build. The car was completely stock aside from an axle back when I bought it. I know every inch of this car and nobody has worked on it except dan at benson racing that done the sleeving. No money spared on this build have a folder with laminated receipts of everything. A lot of money invested in this car. Will discuss power numbers with serious buyers. Eric Jarvis tunes the car and a lot of parts came from him. Everything on this car was bought new, absolutely no used parts. Every bolt on the engine was new from Honda. Oem Honda water pump and oil pump. Moroso pan, the list goes on and on. I have a detailed pdf file of all the mods and can send the to serious buyer. I’m not going to give the car away just because it has a broke transmission. I also have a brand new mfactory lsd to go with the car. Only went to the track once with an open diff and trapped almost 130 on 18 pounds of boost. Which is less than half what it was tuned on. Lots of potential here. I do have a complete google photos album of the entire build, but i messaged an admin and asked how i would go about posting pictures of the build without having my username and date on them due to the fact that when i was building the car i had no intentions of selling it. Never got a response so posting this up and hopefully someone can chime in. I will attach a .pdf file of the complete build list minus a few odd and end things but for the most part everything is there and everything has less than 1000 miles on it. Starting price at 10,500 obo. Cash talks will need to be trailered home for obvious reasons.

Car is located in Richmond, KY and can be shown at anytime. Can't drive at the moment due to the trans, but can start and hear run. No leaks on this car anywhere and absolutely no rust!

Here is a link to the google photo album of the build: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hxeGNrcnlKbUxB

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
2000-Honda-Civic-SI (1).pdf (81.7 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by 1fastBU; 06-22-2019 at 06:40 AM. Reason: pics added
Old 06-20-2019, 06:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: FS: Fresh build, sleeved big turbo 2000 si civic.

Nice build. I did my Integra with Benson and. Neptune back when Jeff Evans was all about it. Doesn’t get better than Benson. Nice car too. GLWS
Old 06-20-2019, 06:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thanks man, its a killer car. Just lost interest!
Old 06-22-2019, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump for added pics in post!
Old 06-23-2019, 06:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump! price drop to 9800 obo. need it gone for new toy in garage
Old 06-24-2019, 07:32 PM
Trial User

Originally Posted by 1fastBU
bump! price drop to 9800 obo. need it gone for new toy in garage
I am very interested. Serious adult buyer w/ cash in hand. Please share all documentation via email (jridge.usn.aic@gmail.com)

would like to connect over over the phone tomorrow (703) 659-3055.

Thanks,
Justin
Old 06-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by VAHonda
I am very interested. Serious adult buyer w/ cash in hand. Please share all documentation via email (jridge.usn.aic@gmail.com)

Thanks,
Justin
Please send this man the email. And then phone him on his cellular. Hopefully you score the touchdown the first time you bat.
Old 06-26-2019, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by VAHonda

Thanks,
Justin
Sent email, and text. Thanks for the reply!
Old 07-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Bump! No reply from the other guy interested, also I have a good LS trans to go with the car too, and can install it for additional monies
Old 07-22-2019, 09:39 PM

I am interested in getting back into the game but from my experience third gears don't break too easily at just 18psi so my question is, how is the motor? I mainly want to make sure the tranny issue wasn't caused by a missed shift resulting in an over rev/ over boost of the motor.

Thanks
Old 07-23-2019, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 95gsr-vtec
I am interested in getting back into the game but from my experience third gears don't break too easily at just 18psi so my question is, how is the motor? I mainly want to make sure the tranny issue wasn't caused by a missed shift resulting in an over rev/ over boost of the motor.

Thanks
Nobody is going to admit to engine damage when trying to sell. Do your own due diligence.
The following users liked this post: