Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

NY FS: 1998 Civic EX 2DR B18C/GSR Turbo Project

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 1998 Civic EX 2DR B18C/GSR Turbo Project

The time has come for me to part ways with my project B18C\GSR powered Civic. Located in Herkimer NY (about halfway between Syracuse &Albany). Looking to sell as a package deal, so please don't waste my time with requests for the turbo etc. Sorry for formatting below; copied/pasted listing from FB groups

I purchased the car new in 1998, garaged since 2007. 135k on the odometer. Body is a ~7/10; overall paint is good from being inside for more than 10 years. Most importantly no rust! OEM front bumper and Stillen bumper also included.

It sits waiting to have the engine reassembled and reinstalled. This was an ambitious project that I started but I just don't have the time or energy to complete.

SO. MANY. PARTS. Most of this project was top of the line stuff back then. I didn't skimp on much.

Full turbo setup should be good for at minimum 300WHP, but likely more (400?) with the right tune.

Garrett t3/t4 .63 AR 57trim turbo is brand new in box. Paired up with a StraightLineSpecialties log manifold. Tial 38mm wastegate, also new in box. Generic intercooler and piping.

Greddy turbo timer, TurboSmart boost controller, AutoMeter boost gauge. Fasturbo vacuum manifold. Mfactory catch can with hoses/piping. PLX (I think?) Wideband O2 sensor and gauge.

Bottom end assembled at Hunt's machine in Schenectady, bored & honed, with new CP Pistons (81.5mm 9.0:1 CR) and Eagle Rods (356-CRS5430A3D). Block is on an engine stand which will be included, along with chain hoist (if you want it) that I used to pull the engine.

Head ported/polished at Endyn, with Skunk2 components - Stage2 Cams, springs & valves. Skunk2 intake manifold and Hondata IM Gasket. Edelbrock Fuel Rail and RC 750cc injectors, cleaned and flow tested at injector-rehab.com. AeroMotive Fuel Pressure Regulator. Walboro 255 installed by Synapse during the all-motor phase of this car. AEM Adjustable Cam Gears. 3 B18C valve covers.

Full set of Innovative Mounts billet engine mounts. Z10 Radius Arm traction bars. Skunk2 Coilovers with KYB adjustable shocks (2 front shocks are new in box)

Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust. Skunk2 rear lower control arms. DC front strut bar. AEM short ram intake. Rota Slipstream wheels

Momo steering wheel with quick release hub (brand name escapes me). Neptune info display & tuning interface (will require Neptune for B18C engine). Viper 791XV 2-way alarm with covert starter kill switch. Compliment of new in package OEM Honda gaskets, seals, timing belt, head gasket. Honda Civic & Acura Integra OEM Service Manuals.

B18C transmission with LSD (OEM) and Clutchmasters S2 clutch. No 2nd gear grind that I can remember!

More I'm sure I'm forgetting. Here's a link to an album of pics of parts & such: Drive Folder

Now, let's talk dollars. I'd like to get $4K for the whole thing, car & all parts & pieces. I have receipts and such for almost everything I have, including the machine work. Don't like my asking price? Let's talk. Shoot me an offer. Should be a really fun setup for someone who has the will to put it together. Reply here or PM me with questions!

Last edited by B18C_EJ8; 07-05-2019 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2019, 10:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FS: 1998 Civic EX 2DR B18C/GSR Turbo Project

Price reduced to $3,000!!!!

Also, I have a killer deal for an interested party that perhaps sells wheels & tires... I would consider a trade plus a bit of cash for a set of wheels & tires for my Outback!
Old 07-30-2019, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

Pmed you on this.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B18C_EJ8
Price reduced to $3,000!!!!

Also, I have a killer deal for an interested party that perhaps sells wheels & tires... I would consider a trade plus a bit of cash for a set of wheels & tires for my Outback!
Hi im interested will like to get in touch with you can you email me you’re number at serranoerick92@gmail.com