Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

NY FS: 1993 Civic hatchback

Old 05-10-2019, 10:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: FS: 1993 Civic hatchback

Originally Posted by NVturbo View Post
No USDM 93-95 Civic hatchback came with power windows or door locks. Only one that had sunroof was the SI. This model is likely a DX.
I am not questioning which models had power windows and locks. I was pointing out that I like the car but would have a hard time to spend THAT money with the absense of ALL those amenities. I guess it works if it's just a track car that someone is looking for but most people want those extras and may pay that price for a daily driver. I'm sorry, not trying to hijack his thread or put down the car. It's nice but I am just trying to figure out how $7500 works. I guess I look back on this car below and compare the two. I don't even know if this guy sold it for the 9K he was asking but I think the car was probably worth close to that with its condition and he probably paid half of the 9K for the engine itself. I guess I don't know too many people that have this amount of money in cash that put it on a used car with they can put it as a down payment on a new car that has everythingand is quick. I hope you sell it for the price asked. Bump for seller.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicl...3330048/page5/
Old 05-10-2019, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

No question the price is upper. Getting a clean example is getting more difficult as the years go by. The right person will come along and they won’t be looking for power windows and doors. A sunroof would be nice but also not a dealbreaker. You get a car like this because you want it, love it, and take care of it. I had always wanted one and when my means became available I went for it. I have spent way more than 7.5K on this car. I know I’ll never get it back. I spent way more on another car that I have always wanted, then spent more to make it even better. That’s what crazy people with the car bug do. If you want a simple, new, daily driver this is not the car for you. Although I do daily drive it, I enjoy the hell out of it. I do dot drive it if there’s a chance of drain, and I store it for the winters. I am **** about maintenance and I have it in excellent shape. As mentioned above in my first post...besides a few lumps and new but not perfect paint, this car is solid. The KSwap type R yellow one I’m selling for my buddy here is practically brand new and the price reflects that.

ultimately it’ll sell for whatever someone is willing to pay for and what I’m willing to accept for it. It’s an awesome platform and I’m already thinking about my next one for a Frankenstein K swap. I’ll have to wait a while but if someone really wants this car they’ll pay close to my prize. See what’s out there, in what shape, and what you’d have to spend to get it to this level.

I think most people are in this forum because they have a thing for these hatches. For me it’s only EG.

Ill put put more pics if we ever have nice weather. Today it was low 50’s and rain.

I’ll answer any questions
Old 05-21-2019, 08:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

quick cleaning shows it off a little better. Plan on doing outside pics, underneath, and Iíll do a walk around video.

need to make garage room and ready to sell. Lots of askers but itíll be sold once itís seen and experienced.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.