Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Vehicles for sale (https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/)
-   -   FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (16 pics) (https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/fs-1992-toyota-celica-alltrac-own-piece-rally-history-16-pics-1289153/)

Cor ey 07-26-2005 09:54 AM

TTT

Cain Marko 07-26-2005 03:03 PM

Re: (.Corey)

HOLY SHIET!

clayton bigsby 07-27-2005 11:33 AM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (Loco Honkey)

damm you my man are fucking trippin like a mother fucker you car books only $3500 http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/k...B7&&&
and considering the fact that your shit is not all even one color is a major fucking downvgrade you should consider a macco paint job or something. and before you get you honkey ness all twisted up i realize you have some upgrades but you shoul realize that when it comes to what the car is worth and book value nada or kbb dont pay extras for after market extras and if you think a bank is going to cut some moran a 9k or 10k check for your bucket you need to check you self. https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emthdown.gif

Cain Marko 07-27-2005 12:26 PM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (Loco Honkey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Loco Honkey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What I'm asking...
The car books for $4950 per http://www.nada.com I don't go by KBB because NADA is the industry standard- all the dealerships, auctioneers and DMVs use NADA. Considering the book value, the enthusiast value, and the parts in the car, I'm asking $9500. Similarly modded AllTracs with good paint go for $13,500. These are extremely rare cars (2500 sold in North America between '90 and '93), and in being such, actually appreciate with modifications. I'm not willing to trade for anything except a red '96+ Lexus SC400.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damm you my man are fucking trippin like a mother fucker you car books only $3500 http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/k...B7&&&
and considering the fact that your shit is not all even one color is a major fucking downvgrade you should consider a macco paint job or something. and before you get you honkey ness all twisted up i realize you have some upgrades but you shoul realize that when it comes to what the car is worth and book value nada or kbb dont pay extras for after market extras and if you think a bank is going to cut some moran a 9k or 10k check for your bucket you need to check you self. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I think you should just end yourself, that was the biggest clusterfuck in the history of the english language. Either bump this thread or get the fuck out https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emthup.gif

The car in stock form books for almost $5,000 alone, with shitty paint and everything...put in the addition of about $8,000 worth in parts, and thats $13,000. Honkey would settle for probably $9,000, which is $4,000 less than what he could get if a serious alltrac enthusiast wanted it, but he knows some average joe will buy it, and he is cutting everyone a great deal.

With that being said, die.

. M i c h a e l 07-27-2005 03:35 PM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (clayton bigsby)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">a bunch of bullshit, cause i quite possibly am the dumbest motherfucker to grace honda-tech</TD></TR></TABLE>

you are doomed. you truly are.

Cain Marko 07-27-2005 09:06 PM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (.MichaeL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .MichaeL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you are doomed. you truly are.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I like how he calls honkeys car a bucket, yet I sit here pondering over what he drives. Definitely too poor to afford honkeys car, hence the dash of jealousy on top of the heaping mound of retardedness, I bet this motherfucker couldnt even afford passing through the public school system (I hope someone catches the point I am making here https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emwink.gif )

clayton bigsby 07-28-2005 02:16 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .MichaeL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you are doomed. you truly are.</TD></TR></TABLE>
nice work but your a *** to

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jack Mehauf &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I like how he calls honkeys car a bucket, yet I sit here pondering over what he drives. Definitely too poor to afford honkeys car, hence the dash of jealousy on top of the heaping mound of retardedness, I bet this motherfucker couldnt even afford passing through the public school system (I hope someone catches the point I am making here )</TD></TR></TABLE>

ponder over my nuts dip shit this is just a tast of all the cars i have owned since 2004
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums..._019.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums.../hin.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums...0036.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums..._006.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums..._002.sized.jpg
[IMG][/IMG]

Cain Marko 07-28-2005 03:37 AM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (clayton bigsby)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
nice work but your a *** to

ponder over my nuts dip shit this is just a tast of all the cars i have owned since 2004
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums..._019.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums.../hin.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums...0036.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums..._006.sized.jpg
http://www.reaction-image.net/albums..._002.sized.jpg
[IMG][/IMG] </TD></TR></TABLE>

Couldnt give two shits about the Hype Arghs you have owned, now leave this thread before we get a mod on your case

You overlook the fact that honkeys car is RARE....but then again, JDM fronted tegs and ITR's are hard to come by these days :rollseyes:

. M i c h a e l 07-28-2005 05:42 AM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (Jack Mehauf)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
nice work but your a *** to</TD></TR></TABLE>

somebody obviously skipped second grade english. oh, and until you get something to back up your claim..i will refer to you as loco bitch #353.

ponder over my nuts dip shit this is just a tast of all the cars i have owned since 2004 </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh. my. god. you've had four ITR's? and all of them the slips? gosh, take them over any sweet jumps? but wait..number #95 down there..didn't you claim that one is your brothers in another thread? i'm completely inclined to believe you now. really i am. oh and you're so cool buying totalled ones, and restoring them. how dare you put yourself in the same league as a person who bought a clean ITR?

the other ones that you've "owned" are seriously nothing special. they look like honda-tech stage two cars. slips and a jdm front. ::clap....clap:: ?

clayton bigsby 07-28-2005 08:48 AM

check your vision if you think they are slips and check your info if you think a all track is more reare then a 97 itr. in 97 only 357 were shipped to the america

twentywontowin 07-28-2005 08:54 AM

Wow, big fucking deal, I can own a shitload of turd ass Honda's as well, do you want a fucking cookie?

Honkey's car is rare, and deemed collectible my people who are enthusiasts to the car. They will buy one no matter the price as long as it is reasonable, and this price is reasonable. There are less All-Trac's in existance than the following cars:

-Integra Type-R (you can't count one model year)
-DeLorean
-DeTomaso Pantera
-1LE optioned F-Body

And how often do you see a DeLorean? Exactly. Keep your cockholster closed until you know what the fuck you're talking about.

clayton bigsby 07-28-2005 08:59 AM

you too are both fucking jerk offs one *** sellong a mercedes on honda-tech what dont they have a mercedes-tech or something and at that a fucking ugly ass base modle c220 2.2 liter benz right. black on penut butter guts dude thats not pimpin rolling around in a c class with $2 worth of gas and the other prick who has rolling shots of his frie nds rocking stock wheels hellllaaaaa tight you guys are so cool can i roll with you guys pleas please talking shit about slips may be you should invest in to some slips insted of painted gsr wheels https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emthdown.gif

clayton bigsby 07-28-2005 09:02 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by twentywontowin &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow, big fucking deal, I can own a shitload of turd ass Honda's as well, do you want a fucking cookie?

Honkey's car is rare, and deemed collectible my people who are enthusiasts to the car. They will buy one no matter the price as long as it is reasonable, and this price is reasonable. There are less All-Trac's in existance than the following cars:

-Integra Type-R (you can't count one model year)
-DeLorean
-DeTomaso Pantera
-1LE optioned F-Body

And how often do you see a DeLorean? Exactly. Keep your cockholster closed until you know what the fuck you're talking about.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hey dick head we are on a HONDA web site if you hadnt noticed you know HONDA-TECH not fucking toyotas or deloreans or anything eles you can dream of so yes i do know what im talking about and the reason there MIGHT be less all tracks is cause they are in junk yards getting trashed and dissmanteld

twentywontowin 07-28-2005 09:11 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey dick head we are on a HONDA web site if you hadnt noticed you know HONDA-TECH not fucking toyotas or deloreans or anything eles you can dream of so yes i do know what im talking about and the reason there MIGHT be less all tracks is cause they are in junk yards getting trashed and dissmanteld </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry to disrupt your Honduh wet dream, but many of us have moved on from Honda's and realized that they are indeed worthless to make fast and make a better economy car in the end. This obviously eludes you because you sit on a OEM Honda dildo every night and spin since it's the one true thing you love.

To compete in WRC, between 2500 and 5000 models must be made WORLDWIDE of the car, and the All-Trac falls into this category. Now, since we only got it here for a couple years and Japan has most of them, how many do you think are in the US? Exactly. How many have hit the junkyards on top of how few there were? Exactly.

What else you got? I'll put you right back in your place.

. M i c h a e l 07-28-2005 09:27 AM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (twentywontowin)

you know. i've seen quite a few deloreans. i've seen a bunch of ITR's. three PY, two CW and 2 FBP. never..have I seen an alltrac. shit i never see celica's of this year period.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you too are both fucking jerk offs one *** sellong a mercedes on honda-tech what dont they have a mercedes-tech or something and at that a fucking ugly ass base modle c220 2.2 liter benz right. black on penut butter guts dude thats not pimpin rolling around in a c class with $2 worth of gas and the other prick who has rolling shots of his frie nds rocking stock wheels hellllaaaaa tight you guys are so cool can i roll with you guys pleas please talking shit about slips may be you should invest in to some slips insted of painted gsr wheels </TD></TR></TABLE>

man..you truly like using the word *** dont you? a little homophobic possibly? actually they do have mercedes forums thanks..but what do you know about that? omg a basemodelc220ohmygoditgetsgoodgasmileagecauseididn twanttobuythes320insteadkthxbyenub. actually..for my age..every single person i know has been impressed with the fact that i drive a mercedes..however..i wonder how many are impressed with your integra. because at the end of the fucking night..thats what you own. a japanese economy car with a little balls at 7,000 rpm. the uninformed dont give a shit about your hype argh. its just as "cool" as an se, or ls teg to them. i..on the other hand on my worst day..when my car is covered in mud from doing donuts on a playground and tires low on air still drive a european luxury car. entry level or not. i dont care.

to my friends: mercedes &gt; acura
to my family: mercedes &gt; acura
every girl i've been with: mercedes &gt; acura

wtf does displacement have to do with anything too? okay i have 2.2 litres. uhh? are you cooler than me for having almost a half litre less?

with $2 dollars worth of gas..what the fuck? i dont even know where to begin with this one. actually in my pictures i show a little less than half a tank. which would be about 6½ gallons. at 2.55 a gallon..thats $16.50 in my..worthless..shitty..mercedes.

i'm sorry man that we all dont want to go out and buy totalled cars because its the cheaper route to go. maybe people are satisfied with a gsr when its half the price and nearly as quick.

oh and dont go talkin that shit to mark. his good friend juan will romp your ass from here to michigan and back, twice. his car costs a weeeee bit more than yours. even when they were new. shit, even now.

you need to learn where to pick your battles buddie..stick to the locker room. i hear they like it when you're dominant in there.

clayton bigsby 07-28-2005 10:09 AM

"Sorry to disrupt your Honduh wet dream, but many of us have moved on from Honda's and realized that they are indeed worthless to make fast and make a better economy car in the end."

ok i think the reason you moved on is cuz you cant do worth shit to hondas. just incase you have been under a rock the last 10 years hondas made the import shows what they are today and hondas have made import racing what they are today infact the fastest import at the moment is the AEM pro import HONDA CIVIC that ran 6.52 at 213mph. i dont see any all tracks at car shows dont see any all tracks at import races or fuck even at the street races. and just incase you hadnt noticed celicas got the boot from from toyotas line up and has joint the base modle economy car line up of the scion lol

twentywontowin 07-28-2005 10:29 AM

ok i think the reason you moved on is cuz you cant do worth shit to hondas. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I know more about engines and working on any car in general than you ever will, so let's not go there.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just incase you have been under a rock the last 10 years</TD></TR></TABLE>

The one under the rock is you who doesn't know a damn thing about the Celica All-Trac.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hondas made the import shows what they are today</TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHA, stunna's and big wings make import shows.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and hondas have made import racing what they are today</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah OK, I think the Supra takes that department. Honda and racing NEVER should be mentioned in the same sentence, unless it's me doing what I'm doing right now, telling the honest fucking truth.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">infact the fastest import at the moment is the AEM pro import HONDA CIVIC that ran 6.52 at 213mph.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who cares? It's still a Honda. You can't polish a turd.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> i dont see any all tracks at car shows dont see any all tracks at import races or fuck even at the street races.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's because instead of "earning your tyte respect y0" in a Honda, the All-Trac is a more refined sports coupe and was specifically built in light of the WRC Celica to meet the minimum requirement. People race the All-Trac at Pikes Peak and off-road rally racing. Who honestly gives a fuck about four cylinder drag racing? I'd rather watch paint dry and grass grow.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and just incase you hadnt noticed celicas got the boot from from toyotas line up and has joint the base modle economy car line up of the scion lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll answer this when you can come back and form a proper sentence like an adult.

Come on, retaliate, I dare you.

. M i c h a e l 07-28-2005 11:07 AM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (twentywontowin)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">"Sorry to disrupt your Honduh wet dream, but many of us have moved on from Honda's and realized that they are indeed worthless to make fast and make a better economy car in the end."

ok i think the reason you moved on is cuz you cant do worth shit to hondas. just incase you have been under a rock the last 10 years hondas made the import shows what they are today and hondas have made import racing what they are today infact the fastest import at the moment is the AEM pro import HONDA CIVIC that ran 6.52 at 213mph. i dont see any all tracks at car shows dont see any all tracks at import races or fuck even at the street races. and just incase you hadnt noticed celicas got the boot from from toyotas line up and has joint the base modle economy car line up of the scion lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

alright assjockey i've had enough out of you. you contradict yourself in your very first sentence. "you cant do worth shit to hondas." thats good and plenty..however four lines down..and uppercased might I add..is you..riding your honda horse of genius..telling us that the fast import at the present time is a civic. good one there champ. next you'll tell us the ITR cant handle..but with you "owning" four and all..

ten years put us in 1995. oh joy the gs-r was the hottest thing out..uhh? and in those 10 years..the import shows have only gotten worse. every year more and more people "mod" their cars and enter them in shows. the majority are disgusting graffics, systems that solely produce rattling bass, and 18/19 inch rims. yeah i sure would be proud to be the highlight of an import show. honda didnt make the shows..the stunnas who drove them did.

did you know..that by the time a car is past the 8 second mark in the quarter mile..that the only distinguishment between it and another 8 second car are the stick-on head lights and "honda" badging. you honestly think that the civic in question is anything close to a "civic" ?? honda had nothing to do with that car getting into the 6's. that was AEM's doing.

I know a guy with a grand national who has run an 8.6 on drag radials. His car is street legal, too...barely. Regardless..I'd like to see what it would run if it had a sponsor like AEM.

then again..what am i doing talking about anything faster than 14 seconds to you. you drive an integra. you know..integra..as in honda. as in torqueless wonder. you know..my omg2.2shittyassbenz makes 160 torque? and what do you know about mercedes inventing vtec 90 years ago?

A-HA another contradiction. here you are telling us that you never see them at the tracks..or car shows..or even the mad tyte street races. However..you dont think this car is rare. oh..yeah that makes sense..cool.

thanks..we noticed the celica and mr2 were discontinued for now..but you must have the intelligence quotient of a grapefruit if you're going to compare a celica gt-s and a turbo awd all-trac.

game. set. match.

Cor ey 07-28-2005 11:13 AM

You're all gay. /thread.

https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emsmilep.gif

r0c5t4r 07-28-2005 02:08 PM

Wow all ya'll really need to get off Honkey's nuts, seriously it's just pathetic. That POS is no where near worth what he is asking, come on the Teins are the only thing that is worth a little something. The fact that the ITR is a far superior car in all aspects other than rally doesn't need to get you girls panties twisted. Yes I have seen more AllTrac's and fuck even more DeLoreans here in WA than 94-97 R's. Honda=Racing that is true and you all know it other wise you wouldn't be on this site. Honda is in every part of the automotive industry and every part of the racing scene.

I think Corey is the only one making sense in this thread. Anyway good luck with the sale even though you are a fucking dick!

Modified by dfunkd at 3:21 PM 7/28/2005

Cain Marko 07-28-2005 08:35 PM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (dfunkd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dfunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That POS is no where near worth what he is asking, come on the Teins are the only thing that is worth a little something. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Umm, yeah, about that....I guess those wilwood 6 piston calipers and disc brake setup arent worth shit huh? Not to mention parts that Honkey has fabricated by himself, that means it is a 1 of 1 part, there is no other in the world like it. That RC front end that is like 1 of 3 in america...yeah that isnt worth shit either...STFU

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dfunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The fact that the ITR is a far superior car in all aspects other than rally doesn't need to get you girls panties twisted. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Why does everyone swing from the nuts of an ITR? It is an overpriced, overrated GSR, and I wouldnt be caught dead in one.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dfunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes I have seen more AllTrac's and fuck even more DeLoreans here in WA than 94-97 R's. </TD></TR></TABLE>

No you havent.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dfunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honda=Racing that is true and you all know it other wise you wouldn't be on this site. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Why are you talking out of your ass? Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Chevrolet...shit every car company in the world competes in racing leagues. It isnt like Mr. Honda created the sport of racing, that was around way before the first car was even invented.

It would, however, be fair to say..."Romans=Racing". Since they did that chariot racing bullshit...nascar with horses.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dfunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honda is in every part of the automotive industry and every part of the racing scene. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Racing scene? Count me out of that, the only scene I enjoy with my honda is the "get good gas mileage on fuel thats nearly water" scene.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and the other prick who has rolling shots of his frie nds rocking stock wheels hellllaaaaa tight you guys are so cool can i roll with you guys pleas please talking shit about slips may be you should invest in to some slips insted of painted gsr wheels </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, you cant, we dont take kindly to ass spelunkers like yourself. Maybe I will invest in some slips, I just got a set of rota battles this past weekend, they are hella tight. I will make sure to snap some rolling shots and show the pictures to your girlfriend this weekend.

Whats wrong with rocking stock wheels...that ITR had stock wheels, shouldnt you rag on that. Oh wait, you were too busy pounding your pud over a fucking car.

This here is a prime example of a car that could be bragged about, so loosen the grip on your nuts over your own ITR...I wonder how many were actually ITR's and how many were just JDM fronted teg LS's...

A real mans car
http://www.ultracar.com/OZ%20WHEELS/CAR%20MCLAREN.jpg

clayton bigsby 07-29-2005 12:30 AM

no dick head my itr had S2K wheels and i also have spoon sw388 wheels for car shows cuz my old car unlike loco hunk of shit was show worthy and street worthy. so fuck off and suck a big fat dick. alright alright im done with you **** and i dont care what you have to say any more cuz there will be no more responses form me cuz id rather not bump this fucked up car anymore lates and suck a fat dick.

"NOW AS I LEAVE THIS THREAD WHICH IM SURE WILL CONTINUE ON GOING TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME I MUST GO HOME AND POOR SOME WATERE IN JACK MEHAUF MAMS BOWL"

Cain Marko 07-29-2005 03:38 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no dick head my itr had S2K wheels and i also have spoon sw388 wheels for car shows cuz my old car unlike loco hunk of shit was show worthy and street worthy. so fuck off and suck a big fat dick. alright alright im done with you **** and i dont care what you have to say any more cuz there will be no more responses form me cuz id rather not bump this fucked up car anymore lates and suck a fat dick.

"NOW AS I LEAVE THIS THREAD WHICH IM SURE WILL CONTINUE ON GOING TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME I MUST GO HOME AND POOR SOME WATERE IN JACK MEHAUF MAMS BOWL"</TD></TR></TABLE>

You own yourself, thats all I can say...thanks for the final bump champ https://honda-tech.com/forums/images/smilies/emthup.gif

r0c5t4r 07-29-2005 09:30 AM

1. Ooo wilwood calipers :twirls fingers in the air: = a cheap version of brembo's. 2. YES I have, in fact there was a shop around my house selling a DeLorean so shove it up your ass. 3. You can never afford a ITR that's why you feel like you have to talk shit about it. 4. You are such a stupid prick, of course I didn't mean Honda "invented racing" I just ment Honda is a big way a part of automotive racing, wow https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emhammer.gif. 5. Eh fuck it there's no need to go on, your one of those types of bitches that doesn't keep her mouth shut even when there's a dick in it. You need a good pimp smacking.

twentywontowin 07-29-2005 10:33 AM

Re: FS: 1992 Toyota Celica AllTrac. Own a piece of rally history. (dfunkd)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dfunkd &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">1. Ooo wilwood calipers :twirls fingers in the air: = a cheap version of brembo's. 2. YES I have, in fact there was a shop around my house selling a DeLorean so shove it up your ass. 3. You can never afford a ITR that's why you feel like you have to talk shit about it. 4. You are such a stupid prick, of course I didn't mean Honda "invented racing" I just ment Honda is a big way a part of automotive racing, wow https://honda-tech.com/forums/images...s/emhammer.gif. 5. Eh fuck it there's no need to go on, your one of those types of bitches that doesn't keep her mouth shut even when there's a dick in it. You need a good pimp smacking. </TD></TR></TABLE>

1. Wilwood owns Brembo anyday of the week, it's a fact and you know it.

2. Big fucking deal, a DeLorean is as common as a Z32 300ZX Turbo (8,000ish made)

3. I bet he can, and I can afford more than three of them.

4. Agreed, they are in every motorsport.

5. You need to keep your asshole shut, because the Honda dildo is brainwashing you.