Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

94 honda prelude,vtec boosted

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 10:24 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 honda prelude,vtec boosted

Ok throwing this up. Getting tired of the import scene. Realy don't have time for it any more, and also since I have got hurt from work which is kinda a life long thing. I really can't work on it any more.First I will name the upgrades then I will list what I have for the car. So here we go: 1994 honda prelude vtec with about 96000 miles on the body. 18,000 on a new motor, and about 25000 on a new stage 3 CM clutch. The block has been upgraded resleeved and 9:1 compression. JE piston and crower rods. I recently had it rebuild to a honda default with the balancer shaft seal. It blew out so I had the block redone and the head rebuilt.At this time i also had the turbo rebuilt. The care ran pretty good after the rebuild but wasnt as strong as before.The mf2 went out, which controls the extra injectors that comes with the f-max kit. So I just mainly drove it to and from work.There is no dyno shops around or speed shops that can help set teh car up right, so I have just been babying it around for the last year 1/2. If I was someone that was interested I would have everything gone threw just to make sure things were right. Even though I had a honda mechanice do it on the side, it still wouldnt hurt. Other than that I think the rear main needs to be replace, long story
But here is the list:

-F-Max kit Turbonetics t03/04 turbo
-Front mount IC
-Turbonetics deltagate wastegate
-JDM blitz blowoff valve
-2 lucas fuel injectorsw/ a POS mf2
-dual flange wastegate
-Greddy Power extreme exhaust
-Greddy Turbo timer
-Greddy Exh temp&Boost gauges
-Field VTEC controler(Not hooked up due to hondata
-Koni adjustable shocks
-Neuspeed sport springs
-Centerforce Dual friction clutch,
-JE pistons,crower rods, Blue Printed and balanced
**Not installed**
stage 2 hondata boost option w/software and everything to hook up to labtop w/ civic(p28) ecu
Zex n2o kit w/purge
AEM fuel rail and pressure regulator

Please Don't ask me what it runs in the 1/4 or dyno. I havnt got the chance to race it due to living where I do with no experieced people to work on the car.I put $3000 alone into the block I didnt wanna blow it

Also I think my engine guy still has the old block if you would like it.

The car can retail for $8,405 though
Kell Blue Book

I could part it out and make more moeny but like I said I really don't got the time and money or the abilty at this time.

So I'd like to see around 10,000 Guess thats fair? I loss my but cause I got way more than that invested. But thats they way it goes. As long as some ones got time,money and patients it can be a fun car.

Pictures here Just Nav to the pic link

The wheels that are in the picture are no longer on the car. Its got some stock Acura lengend rims on it now. And the tint job sucks,the guy that had it before me, got a shitty job on them. Well thats about it, i'm tired if there is typos oh well, any question email me or pm me.

Thanks for your time:D
Old 02-01-2003, 12:28 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 94 honda prelude,vtec boosted (Pro-Lude)

no one interested, even some trades

if it was a civic or teg it be easier

[Modified by Pro-Lude, 1:30 AM 2/1/2003]