Notices
Vehicles for sale Post vehicles for sale only

TX 2004 Civic Si (EP3) Stock/OEM+, $5k

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 06:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon7 2004 Civic Si (EP3) Stock/OEM+, $5k

I never thought that this day would come, but lo and behold, I am selling my EP3.
I have owned this car for about a year and a half now, and the ONLY reason that I'm selling it is because I am moving to New York City, and therefore will have no need for a car! Seriously, I was going to drive this car for as long as possible; It hurts me so much to let this car go. Mechanically, the car is in perfect condition. No CEL's, no weird noises, nothing. Cosmetically, one of the previous owners had some front end paint work done at some point, and I wont lie it doesn't look great from one foot away. Stand back 5-6 feet though, and the cosmetic defects aren't so bad. Everything about the car is pictured, so please feel free to browse through those as much as you would like.

Now I'll go through what has been done to the car: (169725 miles as of the photos being taken this afternoon)

Full Synthetic Oil changes every 4k miles with high quality filters (The car does NOT burn or leak oil)
New Brake Booster 15K miles ago (the old one got a rip somewhere in a membrane and it caused a vacuum leak)
Recently cleaned throttle body
Custom cut 3/4" painted plywood cargo mat (to replace the cardboard one that always dissolves)
off-brand Dyna Mat around the spare tire and in both door panels
4 Alpine Type R speakers, and a Pioneer MVH AV290BT head unit (hands free calling)
Seat Covers Unlimited made-to-order custom fit black leatherette seat covers (The drivers seat and passenger seat were developing some of the standard EP3 seat wear, so I opted for cool covers rather than replace the seats.) these are front *and* back covers, so it looks as if the car has a black leather interior (I really love these covers, it really classes the car up imo).
Type R shift boot, and Honda original parts "Type R" 5 speed spherical shift ****.
Rota Slipstream wheels with Password JDM lugs and locking lugs, wrapped with BF Goodrich G-Force Comp 2 tires, in 225/50r16.
Hondata airbox mod with K&N Washable filter
Amusing paint-job on the valve cover cover, along with some aluminum tape on the air box for extra heat dissipation (I know it doesn't do anything, I just got bored, haha).
Lots of small interior parts have been replaced over the last year, as when I got this car it had NOT been taken very good care of, so a variety of parts like the center console bezel are brand new.
A previous owner swapped the headlight and taillight housings to the DEPO ones, and I filled them all with LED's, so the headlights are crazy bright. Pretty much all the bulbs in this car are LED's except for the parking lights (I had some sweet blue ones, but i kept getting pulled over for them) so those are just white incandescents.

The car has been daily driven in a small town, and NEVER raced, illegally or otherwise. I get revved at quite regularly by mustang-bros, but I control myself. Now don't get me wrong, this car has seen its fair share of high-speed Texas freeway driving, but never anything out of the ordinary. This is my 3rd civic hatchback (the first two were EG's) and I have to tell you I JUST LOVE THIS CAR. I have to apologize for the rambling nature of this classified ad, but selling this car is like selling my child.

I'm sure that I'll think of other things to tack on to this post at some point. For now, I hope you all appreciate my car for what it is.
Asking $5000 ($4000), Cash or Bank Financing only. I have the clear blue Texas title in hand.

Feel free to ask questions, as I am positive that I have left something out in my rambling.

-Colorblindbass

Here are the photos!
https://imgur.com/a/TNLS08Z

Last edited by ColorblindBass; 07-14-2018 at 08:20 AM. Reason: already forgetting details
Old 07-14-2018, 08:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2004 Civic Si (EP3) Stock/OEM+, $5k

Bump and price drop!

Lowering the price to $4000