Name: Pete
Means of Contact (PM? Email? Phone?): PM
Year - Make - Model - Trim Level (E.G. 1997 Honda Civic EX): 2000 Civic Si
Miles: 134000
Price: 5500
Title Type: Clear
Activities: Daily Beater
Smoked In?: No
Picture Included In Message: Box? (MUST have one picture minimum or thread will be deleted): Yes
The Bad: Needs some TLC
The Good: Everything else listed

Up for sale is my 2000 Civic Si (Real EM1 chassis). Black on black/charcoal. I am the car's 3rd owner. I have had the car for over 7 years, bought it from a friend of mine who had it for years after buying it from the original owner. I love the car to death but it's just time to move on and let someone else have their fun with her.

Here is a quick description and summary of mods as copied from another forum:

Car is fully loaded as Si models are - power and working everything including retractable sunroof, working cruise, cold a/c, tilt wheel, etc.

EXTERIOR:
Black on black/charcoal
Body is damn clean considering its age, very few dents/dings/scratches but a couple. Driver fender needs reclearcoated but I am going to try to get this done before the car sells.
Spoon Sports carbon fiber side mirrors (need new clearcoat, but notoriously troublesome early Spoon glass has already been replaced)
OEM EK9 CTR headlights w/ city lights
OEM clear fog/driving lights
Smoke tint low profile vent visors

INTERIOR:
Alpine detach face cd deck w/remote installed in lower console
Dummy stock radio in stock location
Polk speakers all around including front separates
Full feature Compustar security system with pager, remote start, turbo/supercharger cooldown feature, several hidden starter/ign/fuel kills, etc etc.
All obnoxious factory buzzers/dingers deleted- I hate annoying little **** nagging me
Headlights and marker lights reconfigured to only operate when ignition is on- no more dead batteries
Both front window motor/regulator assemblies replaced approx 2yrs ago
Both front seatbelts replaced under warranty approx 2yrs ago
Previous owner did DIY-CTR-style red accents (armrests) on door panels and center console. I have changed the console armrest back to stock charcoal, but door panels still have the red on them

ENGINE:
Original B16A2 engine with ~134k
00+ spec CTR cams

TRANS:
DC2-R B18C5 LSD trans
GSR 5th gear
Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel
Exedy stage 1 organic clutch
B18C5 axles

SUSPENSION:
H&R sport springs
Koni yellow adjustable shocks
Skunk2 camber adjustable front + rear upper arms
26mm stock EM1 front, 22mm DC2R rear swaybars
ASR rear subframe brace
Graphite impregnated black poly bushings
Brand new moog hd endlinks
Professionally aligned to my specs <1yr ago

BRAKES:
DC2-R 1" master cylinder
DC2-R 290v booster
Brembo blanks
Porterfield R4-S carbon/kevlar pads all around
Stainless lines all around
Newer calipers in front

WHEELS:
Currently on stock EM1 15"s
Also have gunmetal 17" Axis Se7ens, bronze 17" Konigs, or white 15" Kosei K1s. Your choice goes with car

SUMMARY:
Yes, this was originally a NY car for the first half of its life, but through all owners (myself included), it has always been taken off the road for the winter. You read that right, it has never seen snow or salt.
No corners were cut anywhere, everything has been done right. Its a gorgeous car that's a blast to drive, I'm just tired of it and looking for something new. I've owned this car for like 7 yrs now and its time for someone else to have their fun with her. Additional pics available on request or just come see it in person, you won't be disappointed.

Also have a bunch of stuff NOT INCLUDED IN SALE PRICE that hasn't made it into the car yet- a complete B18C1 (GSR) engine with stage 1 ported head, forged rods and pistons, stainless DC 4-1 race header, OBD1 P28 with Ostrich emulator & datalogging installed, and 10-11psi Jackson Racing supercharger kit.

LINK TO VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT:
Welcome to AutoCheck

$5,500/negotiable within reason for the car alone as it sits with all mods detailed above, minus the extras.

Car is currently located in the Charlotte, NC area. If given a non-refundable deposit (cover my time/gas/etc) I would be willing to bring it up to the Buffalo area or pretty much anywhere on the east coast for that matter.

I appreciate all SERIOUS inquiries.

A few simple rules to hopefully keep this as simple and drama free as possible:

#1: LOWBALLERS SAVE YOUR BREATH AND MY TIME. If you're just going to aggravate me with a dogshit offer, expect the price to only go up for you, not down. If you are even remotely serious about wanting the car, be sure to read all of the above carefully and fully understand my situation and motivations for wanting to sell before making an offer. I am far from being hard up for money, DO NOT NEED TO SELL this car, and will only consider doing so IF I can get close to what I am asking for it. Point is, if I can't get close to what I'm asking for the car, I'd rather just take it out to the country and use it for target practice for all I give a ****. So I will say it again- lowballers save your breath and my time.

#2: NO TRADES unless you have something that will seriously interest me- Luxury/exotic cars, Cool old cars, real estate, a private jet fixer upper, etc. Looking to trade up, not down. Unless you're planning on adding a ton of cash on top. The ONLY Hondas/Acuras I might be actually interested in are a really nice TSX or project NSX. READ: ANY Civics, Accords, Preludes, etc plan on adding at least a couple grand on top! I don't care what condition it's in or how much money you have dumped into it. If you're not going to make the deal really worth my while, I'm not interested.

#3: As per classified section rules: "Complaining about a person's asking price, or stating that you can find it for $XXX elsewhere will not be tolerated. A person should only be posting in another person's thread if they have genuinely helpful information to contribute, or if they are a serious buyer."
If you want to post a positive comment and/or thumbs up, all cool and totally appreciated. But if you're going to talk **** and try to stir up drama, then stay the **** out of my thread.

Sorry for all the legalese, disclaimers and generally sounding like a dick but u know how it is- idiots and ******** ruin it for everyone.

LINK TO PICS FOLDER :

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...1k&usp=sharing

Front 3/4

Pass Side

Rear 3/4

Driver Side

Paint Closeup

Last edited by stmotorsports; 05-29-2015 at 08:26 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 2000 Civic Si - Clean - No Accidents - 100% Clean Carfax

Thats a nice little car that seems to be in great shape....worth every bit of 5 grand in my book...will sell quick.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:35 PM
Sanji

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Re: 2000 Civic Si - Clean - No Accidents - 100% Clean Carfax

Please see here: Honda-Tech - Announcements in Forum : Honda-Tech Marketplace