Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   Vehicles for sale (https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/)
-   -   VA 1995 Acura Integra GSR Turbo, H-T Build Special, Lots of Pictures, New VA Inspection (https://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/1995-acura-integra-gsr-turbo-h-t-build-special-lots-pictures-new-va-inspection-3333104/)

T3KNiQe 01-26-2019 10:38 AM

1995 Acura Integra GSR Turbo, H-T Build Special, Lots of Pictures, New VA Inspection

Sold to a honda-tech og.

JRCivic1 01-26-2019 09:42 PM

Re: 1995 Acura Integra GSR Turbo, H-T Build Special, Lots of Pictures, New VA Inspect

Clean car. What's up with the radio delete ???

Chrisfrom1986 01-27-2019 10:56 AM

Re: 1995 Acura Integra GSR Turbo, H-T Build Special, Lots of Pictures, New VA Inspect

Originally Posted by JRCivic1 (Post 51844089)

$5900 for 245k on a rebuilt junk title with yellow headlights? Op I hope you post the real sale price if sold.

T3KNiQe 01-27-2019 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by JRCivic1 (Post 51844089)

What can I say, I like to listen to the turbo and blow off more :P

Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 (Post 51844315)
$5900 for 245k on a rebuilt junk title with yellow headlights? Op I hope you post the real sale price if sold.

You couldn't even buy all the aftermarket parts, shipped to your door, to turbo this car for $5,900. Forget about tuning and labor costs if needed. The car is a freebie at that rate. Hey considering these cars are a thing of the past, it's a miracle all the body panels are the same color.

Sure I'll post the sold price when it sells, I'm not scared. Get lost man.

Chrisfrom1986 01-27-2019 02:11 PM

You were missing a lot of pictures when I posted. What you said about the chassis being free with parts basically sums it up well enough despite its clean appearance but mismatched interior. What's the bottom of the car look like?

sk8shorty012 01-27-2019 05:06 PM

Clean car. Definitely tempting. Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

Cole D 01-27-2019 07:27 PM

Considering the build thread documents everything done to this car.....this is an incredible deal. Good luck on the sale

mcelwon 01-28-2019 11:09 AM

Sweet build. GLWS!

T3KNiQe 01-28-2019 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 (Post 51844437)
You were missing a lot of pictures when I posted. What you said about the chassis being free with parts basically sums it up well enough despite its clean appearance but mismatched interior. What's the bottom of the car look like?

All the pictures have been here since it was posted. They are large pictures so maybe your browser didn't load them all the first time. Honestly I didn't think about taking pictures of the underside. But the car is clean, no rust issues at all. The usual surface rust on nuts and bolts on the underside, but definitely no chassis/body rust at all. The original owner from 1995-2016 lived in Tennessee I believe, so not like living in the rust belt or the north east you know. Then it was in Arkansas for a year and some change, and I've taken it to central Virginia.

The title status being rebuilt is a bummer, but lets be reasonable here. If you have a fender bender on a $2,500-3,500 car of course with any body shop quote it's going to total out the car. I'm just assuming after the original owner had it for 21 years he was probably just done with the car and just let it go. Honestly if I had a car I drove regularly for 21 years I would be too! The good thing is since I did all the work to formally have the car inspected by the Virginia State Police, I was able to have the title status changed to rebuilt (It was a Arkansas salvage title when I bought it). So even though it's a rebuilt title, to the best of my knowledge you can go to any state DMV and just walk in and register the car no problem. I did the hard part, I took the huge leap of faith when I bought the car.

Originally Posted by sk8shorty012 (Post 51844528)
Clean car. Definitely tempting. Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Cole D (Post 51844586)
Considering the build thread documents everything done to this car.....this is an incredible deal. Good luck on the sale

Thank you. I think the overall condition and performance of the car it's a very reasonable deal. These cars out in the wild are very much a thing of the past. You just don't see them out on the road anymore.

Originally Posted by mcelwon (Post 51845250)
Sweet build. GLWS!

Thanks!

itr 00 0108 01-29-2019 02:56 AM

So can radio be put back in? Wiring all there?

no rear fender rust?

I think it’s a great deal. Buy a new set of headlights for a few hundred and car is solid.

Datedda 01-29-2019 06:47 AM

^^A few Hundred? I'm sure they can be cleaned up.

Awesome Teg man, GLWS. Fair price IMO

T3KNiQe 01-29-2019 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by itr 00 0108 (Post 51845791)
So can radio be put back in? Wiring all there?

no rear fender rust?

I think it’s a great deal. Buy a new set of headlights for a few hundred and car is solid.

There is no rear fender rust. No rust on the body/chassis anywhere. I've updated the post with new underside pictures. Yeah you can add a radio, the wiring is still there.

Originally Posted by Datedda (Post 51845965)
^^A few Hundred? I'm sure they can be cleaned up.

Awesome Teg man, GLWS. Fair price IMO

Thanks!