Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion

Honda-Tech - Honda Forum Discussion (https://honda-tech.com/forums/)
-   UK and Europe Regional (https://honda-tech.com/forums/uk-europe-regional-129/)
-   -   US Military stationed in Germany. (https://honda-tech.com/forums/uk-europe-regional-129/us-military-stationed-germany-2595067/)

.:cesar:. ELUSIVESIR 06-24-2009 08:07 AM

US Military stationed in Germany.

Hello all. Just trying to find out how many of us there are stationed here in Germany. I've been stationed here for about 1 year and some change and was wondering what everyone is getting into this summer, i.e. drives, meets, track days, etc. It helps if you post your location and service as well. All others living in Germany, you're more than welcome to contribute to this thread as well.

-Cesar
Mannheim, U.S. Army

yonkers062986 07-01-2009 02:02 AM

Re: US Military stationed in Germany.

hey try out militrytuners.com, the europe subforum is always got something new on there. Also August 15th there is a CAR SHOW out in Kaisersluthern germany. PM me if you want more information.

93hatched_projekt 07-05-2009 09:55 AM

Man I've been here at bitburg for 9 months now and there's not a whole lot going on. We have some small meets here in bitburg but we have been talking with a few people from the kaiserslautern area . Here's my team forum that has a germany chapter . People are welcome to register and says whats up . Kutsuju racing is a all import team/family and we always enjoy meeting more gear heads.........http://www.kutsujuracing.com/

dtme46 07-06-2009 09:32 AM

im not in the military but im going to germany to my friends wedding in mid july its going to be in rosenheim i wish i could take my car hopefully it should be koo out there

EvenStar 07-06-2009 06:43 PM

HAUNTED HOUSES

De_CiViC_sI 07-08-2009 10:43 AM

WOW, I have JUST enough posts to be granted to PRIVILEGE of posting here. Anyways, BS aside, I am at Ramstein. 07 Si Sedan. There are a couple running around on Ram but mine stands out.

Hit me up if you see me on base...

I have some info on a MEET/DRAG at Bitburg weekend after next. I will post the link tomorrow. 35 euro and a helmet to run the 400M, 5 euro to watch...

chris

BlueLude94 07-10-2009 10:35 AM

I'm stationed at Spangdahlem but deployed to the dessert currently. Just got a 94 Euro Del Sol for free just before I left...BTW does anyone got a D-series Vtec head for sell?

rudebwoy 07-11-2009 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by De_CiViC_sI (Post 39175200)
WOW, I have JUST enough posts to be granted to PRIVILEGE of posting here. Anyways, BS aside, I am at Ramstein. 07 Si Sedan. There are a couple running around on Ram but mine stands out.

Hit me up if you see me on base...

I have some info on a MEET/DRAG at Bitburg weekend after next. I will post the link tomorrow. 35 euro and a helmet to run the 400M, 5 euro to watch...

chris

damn it man! seems I wont make it to the meeting at bitburg or nurburgring on the 18-19 july. I was looking forward to run the ring too.

www.1on1-motorsports.de
check out my times #384

Ausmith 12-01-2009 10:49 AM

I'm late on this thread....

Not in the service, but living and working with Germany.

I used to be the Director of Sales/Marketing at King Motorsports.

Would love to get together with some American Honda fans here in Germany.

I'm just south of Frankfurt.

Going to buy my first European Honda this weekend!

Prost!

.Ryan 01-11-2010 09:05 AM

I report to Baumholder in OCT.

Michael_[UR] 01-15-2010 01:07 AM

to all the people stationed in germany

we're looking forward for a meet in 04.2010 at the Nürburgring
and like to welcome all of you too

will be a great time

the EE-Meeting last year was a great event with people from countries all over europe

check it out
https://honda-tech.com/forums/uk-europe-regional-129/first-civic-eg-meet-2010-n%FCrburgring-2711394/

RotaryNismo 02-27-2010 04:00 PM

extra late on this as well lol.... im at spangdahlem....been looking for a honda to buy... like an integra sedan.....any thoughts?

Ace_Ek 04-05-2011 04:30 AM

i be there in June with my DC2 project!!!

G-L-C EJ8 10-06-2011 05:58 PM

I'll be at Graf in Jan 10, 2011

new_game88 12-20-2011 10:09 PM

germany need parts

Hello all. Just trying to find out how many of us there are stationed here in Germany. I've been stationed here for about 1 year and some change and was wondering what everyone is getting into this summer, i.e. drives, meets, track days, etc. It helps if you post your location and service as well. All others living in Germany, you're more than welcome to contribute to this thread as well.
im also looking for a b16 swap out here if anyone can help,

im in vilseck

srok1 12-20-2011 10:13 PM

Re: germany need parts

Originally Posted by new_game88 (Post 46552937)
im also looking for a b16 swap out here if anyone can help,

im in vilseck

Fck I miss Vilseck.

G-L-C EJ8 01-15-2012 09:39 AM

Re: germany need parts

I just got here... i'm ur neighbor, i'm at Graf.

JokerLDS 03-10-2012 10:00 AM

Hey,

who of you drive a '08 Acura TSX?
if anybody drives a TSX, have a look at: http://www.accord2008.net

DAP97SI 05-10-2012 06:18 AM

Someone should start a Honda Club in Germany.

Ace_Ek 05-15-2012 01:25 PM

Im at Spangdahlem!!!!! lets do this!!