Transmission & Drivetrain Gearboxes, Differentials, Clutches
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

H22/23 F20B DOGBOX DRAG SETS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Old 01-15-2019, 01:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default H22/23 F20B DOGBOX DRAG SETS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

OK, now that my login FINALLY works again!!!!! LOL:

TransLab/Gear-X/GTS H22 Dog sets available and shipping!!!!

Ratios available:
1st 2.615 or 3.09
2nd 1.611 or 2.0
3rd 1.150 or 1.4
4th .909 or 1.05

Final drive options : 4.0, 4.10, 4.25 or 4.38
These can be used with OEM 5th gears instead of the cuff or custom ratios can be MFG (synchro or dog) for a particular application. Will require the use of H22 forks but work in F/H cases.

MSRP includes 1-4 straightcut dog sets (gears hubs sliders etc), input shaft, Semi helical final drive (ratios of your choice above) and Billet 5th cuff.

We had a pre-order of 10 units which got us in front of alot of the AWD stuff theyre working on, but these sets, AWD B and K and B and K FWD stuff is all on the table. Once production has caught up. GTS' US distributor GEAR X will have replacement and maintenance parts n stock. Good to in excess of 1000 WHP, this is going to be a game changer for the CD/BB chassis and anyone else that doesnt want to run H2B for whatever reason.

The sets have been being tested in AWD applications and FWD apps taking over 1k WHP and working great.

Ive tried for YEARS to get someone to do this set, with no result. the thought was always that it wouldnt sell.. Well. We proved them wrong and had 10 guys with deposits ready to go (ALL OF WHOM DID DEPOSIT). Everyone was suprsed and I got the ratios I wanted to be available

The first H set will be here this week, followed by the remaining 9 of the first order, so the first sets are all spoken for and I have another 3 lined up. We dont need any certain number of people any more so individual sets can be ordered at any time.

A trans had been sent for dimensional verification casewise, and they were slated for Mid December release, but there was a dimensional snafu with the cuffs so all the cuffs had to be re-machined, and all is good now. 6-8 week lead time if not in stock (which these will be once production runs are caught up on)

this is HUGE for the H guys so I hope you guys are all as excited as I am! Wish I would have got one of these in the accord The H22 itteration is an TransLab/GearX exclusive and Im very happy to have had these guys let me get my project in and get it done!

If interested, please feel free to reach out to Jeff at Gear X, or myself with ANY questions at:

https://www.facebook.com/SpikesTransLab/
[email protected]
[email protected]: 206 898 8454
[email protected]: 7145854233

I havent been able to login here in MONTHS, and will try to be more active with help and availability, but the above are the best ways to get in touch.

Last edited by extralargenog; 01-15-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Old 01-18-2019, 09:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: H22/23 F20B DOGBOX DRAG SETS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

WOOF!
Old 01-20-2019, 01:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

This is awesome news. Love seeing the H/F platforms get more love.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

JUST WAIT...... BIG BIG HUUUUUUUGE THINGS coming up REAL QUICK HERE!!!!!!!

GAME CHANGING ****!!!

H guys been overlooked for too long, we fixin that ish
Old 03-20-2019, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

First Test fits of the Protype set has been all ironed out revisions made and kits are shipping.
Let me know igf anyone is interested. Aaron Lopez will be beating this set in the next few days

The comparison pic is next to a PPG set for comparison
Final versions have gone through much more post processing. (Shown in the first pic of the final version 3/4 gearset after its final design change)

They look really good!!

The H/F22 sets are available via TransLab Performance transmissions and [email protected] Ive been trying to get this set done for YEARS, and its finally HERE!!!!!!

#TransLab
#Gear-x
#GTS
#H22CREW

Old 04-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

In and out of Aaron Lopez' car.
Look good, final verisons shipping now with a revamped and beefier 3/4 slider.

5495. 8 week lead time now that weve got all the prototyping done, fit and function verified.

Were getting ready to do another run so if you are interested in H B or K FWD or AWD sets, hit me up at the translab link in sig :0

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: