Transmission & Drivetrain Gearboxes, Differentials, Clutches
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gsr Shifter

Old 02-18-2019, 02:07 PM
Trial User

Default Gsr Shifter

having some issues with my shifter in my b20 swapped delsol. has the b swap linkage and everything but it doesnt feel right. gears are never in the correct spot it seems. need some understanding on how the linkage works to fix this. i know the linkage with the pin does the forward and backward movents, but what does the side to side? the other linkage doesnt look like it controls anything
Old 02-19-2019, 10:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Gsr Shifter

The linkage does everything. The other part is the shift rod and it simply holds the shifter in place in the chassis and in relation to the transmission movement.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:32 AM
Trial User

So i am guessing it spins as well as going in and out? that sounds like my issue then because i have a ghetto pin. guess im gonna have to get a new pin
Old 02-19-2019, 11:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Order a new pin from Honda. Inspect the shift rod (on the transmission the rod coming out that the shift linkage attaches to) for roundness. If you're not running the OEM spring pin it could be oval now instead of round and would need to be replaced.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: