Old 06-22-2018, 06:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SA/TX: HYBRID-RACING CONVERSION HARNESS 99-00 HONDA CIVIC

PRICE: $100 Paypal/Shipped. $85 picked up

EMAIL: chop_Z@hotmail.com

Hybrid Racing Conversion Harness

FITS:
99-00 Honda Civic (All trims) ONLY. This is year specific so please don't ask if it will fit other models because it won't.

ABOUT:
Item is an older version than the current model H-R has out. I don't remember the specific version could be version 1, not sure. I have had this on my car for the last 5 years and everything functioned exactly as it should. I purchased this brand new when I first completed my K-swap.

PRODUCT:
This converts the interior harness out of your 99-00 Honda Civic to use the 02-04 RSX Type S engine harness and ECU.

This item is used. I used alligator clips to connect it but only the male connector is on SOME wires. You will need to buy your own to install or directly solder it into your interior harness. If you have questions please refer to Hybrid-Racing's Site to see the installation process and what's needed to be done. I have labeled in blue tape the color of the wire & connector point in the harness. The only instruction guide online is the v4 but I have put labels to help understand with that current issue.

Actual item in the pic is what you are receiving. Please review prior to purchasing. H-R sells their newest version for $200+. Here is your chance to save some money and get your Kswap wired.