Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

Product inquiry: AUS Racing injectors

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2018, 01:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 286 Likes on 245 Posts
Default Product inquiry: AUS Racing injectors

Have seen some good info out there, very little info found here on HT. 11 threads pulled up with the search, and looked like only one had anything to do with the injectors in a for sale part-out.
Racing Injectors - AUS Injector I honestly found more info with my OsideTiger injector search..
Anyone using the Aus Injectors or have used these? Looks like I have an issue with my current injectors. By process of elimination, I have exhausted all other possible issues and my problem points to my current injectors. I like saving money where I can and this place has good pricing and what I have seen, some good reports from some folks in the Nissan, Subie, and Evo communities (certainly more good than bad) Google reviews show positive results. They boast a 1 year, unlimited mile warranty, flow matched and tested (result sheet included with injectors), and budget friendly, and they are compatible with all fuel types.

If nobody has any info, I guess I'll have to post some up in a week. I ordered a set of 750cc today. Any info is appreciated, as always!
Old 06-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Product inquiry: AUS Racing injectors

So nobody, huh? See where the problem lay? I do.. As consumers, most of us rely on product information and review, especially for online shopping. I do a lot of Amazon shopping, for instance. I've read thousands of reviews over hundreds of products and from what I gather there are 2 major flaws.. Flaw #1.. So many people will only review an item if it's bad. I've seen countless reviews that begin with, "This item was perfect when I bought it 3 years ago.." On the other end, it'll be a bad review that ultimately boils down to the buyer not reading the description or application info properly, or some form of user error. The information (if any) usually left is extremely vague; 1 star review with no info, or 5 star review with no info. Flaw #2.. Most folks don't understand how to calculate a good rating from a bad rating. For instance.. Take 2 identical products from different companies. Now one of them is rated 5 stars with 400 reviews, the other is 4 stars with 3000 reviews. Which item would you go for; the higher rated, less distributed, or the one with the larger base? That's not saying that the 5 star is bad, but it's also not saying it rules the roost just because it nails a perfect 5 star. This is where sifting through the reviews comes to play to see what people had to say about their experience. Being that we've already established that a good amount of folks don't (or don't know hot to) leave a proper review, you've got some reading to do. At the end of the day, I don't believe this system is taken seriously enough as well as not believing its gravity is fully understood. Much like a firearm in the hands of the untrained.

/rant
Old 06-07-2018, 04:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Product inquiry: AUS Racing injectors

Product update. So I have injector part number B56010-750-4-E. After getting read the riot act on how they aren't recommended because my tuner's collegue had 2 customers that had issues with this brand, Actually it was 2 collegues with 1 customer each. One of them just said they were garbage, the other said they had idle and partial throttle issues. I have had no issues at all. They have proven so far to be a great buy! What was initially thought to end up taking more time than I had left to tune, we are nearing completion. Installation was a perfect fit on Skunk2 intake mani with stock D16Z6 fuel rail. The spec sheet was included with them so I didn't have to search aimlessly for the darn battery offsets. They also came with solder on connectors and I was not sure if I needed to mind polarity or not. While there was an instruction/caution sheet in regards to fuel pressure and being careful with the o-rings, there wasn't any information regarding injector polarity, so I called the company. Unfortunately, they were closed so I sent an email through the website and I got a response within 15 minutes. Keep in mind this is after their business hours. 2 hours to be exact. lol. I was told polarity did not matter and I was able to get them installed before I lost daylight to work in. Tuning is going smoothly with them. The tuner reports no issues with these injectors on their end, and I have nothing but good reports on my end. The car feels really smooth. Nice, smooth acceleration. Good, consistent fueling. Lots of room for growth!