Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

Car wont Start, Alarm doesnt work. Buttons wont work... plz help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 05:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car wont Start, Alarm doesnt work. Buttons wont work... plz help!

im in the uk and have a toyota corolla 1.3 it has an immobiliser alarm, TOAD when i press the alarm button so the car unlocks, the greenn light on the alarm works but nothing happens to my car, it doesnt make any sound and the doors dont unlock. i unlocked the car by the key, normally this would set th alarm off, but it didnt??? so i put the key in the ignition and it turns but doesnt do a damn thing! no noise at all. also the buttons that open and close the door doors automatically, and the buttons that lock and unlock the windows dont work. normally when im in the car and everything is normal the button that locks all the doors work without me even putting the key in the ignition. whats wrong with my car? please help me! (step by step instructions plzz) thank you.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Car wont Start, Alarm doesnt work. Buttons wont work... plz help!

uhhh this is a honda forum, but ill try....im having trouble following what your saying, but it sounds like your remote keyfab for the alarm isnt working, have you tried replacing the batteries in it, when they get weak they dont have enough power to transmit. other than that you are going to have to take it to a shop that sells and installs your system. I have never heard of it and Im not familar with it