Notices
Tech / Misc Tech topics that don't seem to go elsewhere.

Bee*R rev limiter power builder Bee R RHDJAPAN - review

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 11:45 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bee*R rev limiter power builder Bee R RHDJAPAN - review

this is my review on RHDJAPAN.com and the product they sold me.

from the day i ordered the Bee*R, it took 4 days to get to my door!!! AWESOME shipping time. it came in an over sized envelope

but when i opened it it was wrapped in bubble wrap and cardboard. not BEE*R box or nothing. i'm not sure tho if it comes in a box to begin with. ether way it was well wrapped.

so after peeling away the cardboard, bubble wrap, and plastic wrap. i found my BEE*R

this must be the differance for the "type H"

4 cyl wire was cut already from them

it came w/ this neat lil color instruction book

now for the contents of this book

********** So all and all. i'm very happy with my buy form RHDJAPAN.com. it came fast, in one peace, and i'm a happy camper

<U>reason for buying this:</U>
well i love DSM turbos (14b, T25, 16G, T28) and there not the biggest things in the world. so they spool up really quickly. so my mid-range is quite nice. but if you hammer the throttle for 1st and 2nd you get alot of wheel spin and you bounce off the rev limiter. and OEM rev limiters cut fuel, in turn leaning the **** out of my motor. the BEE*R does just the opposite, it's cuts spark to the cylinders. and depending on what you have the "GAIN" set to. it will ether be a rev- limiter sound (br br br br br ) or if you have it set to a higher level it will give you a loud feed back sound (pop pop BANG! BANG! BANG!). it's dose this by giving spark every now and then to egnight the fuel in the exhaust system. so if i bounce off the limiter i wont lean out in full boost = GOOD.

this is a 2 step and rev limiter in one. and it allows you to controller the limiters power as well. this is a great product. i do not have any video yet. i will post up video when the car is done being built. but i will post a few good videos on over cars. (will take down videos upon request)

sr20det with Bee*R rev limiter (no GAIN)

180SX bouncing off the limiter (GAIN is set high)

R32 Gts-t (GAIN set and a low level)

SUPRA hammering it flat shifting (2step wire is hooked up to the clutch wire, so when he pushes the clutch in it will work as an anti-lag system)

THX FOR LOOKIN

Modified by spooledhonda at 12:57 PM 1/17/2008

Modified by spooledhonda at 1:09 PM 1/17/2008
Old 02-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bee*R rev limiter power builder Bee R RHDJAPAN - review

hey man can u pleaseee help me do mine