Notices
Suspension & Brakes Theory, alignment, spring rates....

Let's talk about suspension

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's talk about suspension

So over the last year or so i have been reading and researching non stop and finally it is approaching my time to work on my suspension. I have a mostly stock eg hatch, eh3 for all you whiners.
The only thing on there performance wise is Skunk 2 uca because my ball joints were shot and the oem ones where super expensive. I got new front ball joints , getting dunlop direzza star specs for summers and running a simple brake set up. Centric rotors with stoptech pads braided lines and fluid.
When it comes to cars i understand the crucial importance of suspension , right now i had been considering Amr engineering coilovers, Koni/GC , and recently Modus agile from Mfactory.

Here's my issue with the people on this form, the know it all's who have never tried things and talk a heap of ****. Ive come to the conclusion that no body ever complains about a new suspension they've dropped a grand for . Recently i have heard complaints about Amr coilovers , and Koni's . So really what i want to hear is others thought's opinions. Any other setup's i should consider.
Im still in school so my budget is tight id be willing to drop about 1500 CDN on a shock/strut set up. I'm not going to mention any names of member's but i dont wanna hear your rhetoric and your trolling. When i know you probably have little or no experience. Oh and does AMR release an shock dynos, how do their Taiwanese dampers differ from someone like say BC racing. I just want to stir the pot and get a good discussion going im not trying to make any attacks on companies. But im tired of hearing things without evidence to back it up.

Purpose of the car DD/ Weekend tracker