Notices
Suspension & Brakes Theory, alignment, spring rates....

KYB Ultra SR shocks: Anyone heard or have any kind of experience with these?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KYB Ultra SR shocks: Anyone heard or have any kind of experience with these?

Was wondering if anyone have any experiences with these shocks at all. These aren't available here in the USA So I've never heard of them. These can be ordered through rockauto from what I've checked in the past few days.
Attached Images     
Old 09-20-2017, 02:25 AM
Trial User

Default Re: KYB Ultra SR shocks: Anyone heard or have any kind of experience with these?

Originally Posted by vtecmaster85
Was wondering if anyone have any experiences with these shocks at all. These aren't available here in the USA So I've never heard of them. These can be ordered through rockauto from what I've checked in the past few days.
Sorry for digging this post from the burried ones, but I have them on my delSol since 4 years already - they ROCK.
And just a two cents story - the shocks were used on Spoon products, as a base - 1, until they replaced them with Showa, recently.
And Tatsuru Ichishima (the CEO of Spoon Sports) used them in the times when he worked as a testing engineer for Honda I simply love them!
Old 05-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: KYB Ultra SR shocks: Anyone heard or have any kind of experience with these?

Originally Posted by Magos
Sorry for digging this post from the burried ones, but I have them on my delSol since 4 years already - they ROCK.
And just a two cents story - the shocks were used on Spoon products, as a base - 1, until they replaced them with Showa, recently.
And Tatsuru Ichishima (the CEO of Spoon Sports) used them in the times when he worked as a testing engineer for Honda I simply love them!

Thanks man, sorry for my late reply as well. I didnt even see this til the other day, I got bored looking for these shocks again. I think I found an alternate that may perform like these, idk. But I can remember where to find them now. Im curious to know if they make them for 03-07 accord.